Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Deli liking and commenting a lot on Clare's posts. I think that's because she wants to be associated with someone older.
I think Deli is one of the only simmers that Clare has collab with in the past so that doesn't surprise me. There has been a few times where Clare has mentioned Deli in older episodes.

Reactions: 4
Deli just posted a story on her IG saying that Twitch deleted the feature that would allow her to email out the Delicato CC Pack to her Twitch subs and other options would take too much time so they'll have to wait until public release. But don't worry, she'll thank them by having a stream soon. :rolleyes:

While I understand Twitch deleting the feature is outside of her control, what was in her control was verifying she was able to send it out before promising it to all her Twitch subs. She's so unprofessional!

Reactions: 6
Deli just posted a story on her IG saying that Twitch deleted the feature that would allow her to email out the Delicato CC Pack to her Twitch subs and other options would take too much time so they'll have to wait until public release. But don't worry, she'll thank them by having a stream soon. :rolleyes:

While I understand Twitch deleting the feature is outside of her control, what was in her control was verifying she was able to send it out before promising it to all her Twitch subs. She's so unprofessional!
I think this was a ploy to get people to subscribe to her on Twitch. More free money for Deli! Sure, I'll subscribe to someone who doesn't even stream. If you have money to burn like that, give it to me. Spending it on tea, biscuits and books is so much less wasteful.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I think Deli is one of the only simmers that Clare has collab with in the past so that doesn't surprise me. There has been a few times where Clare has mentioned Deli in older episodes.
I think they were good friends. Both Deli and James stayed at Clare’s house after sims camp three years ago and filmed it for a deli vlog.

Reactions: 3
I’m not even speculating any more, I’m full on stating that she has some kind of mod or setting that auto sets her sims to always come out as a low weight
She could also be modifying them quickly in CAS and editing out of the video, maybe, but something’s definitely up.

And holy tit, when did her editing get so annoying? Any time anything happens or there’s a pop-up, there’s either the ta-da! music or the jump scare/dramatic music sting. I’m not exaggerating when I say it’s every other minute, sometimes even more than that. Haven’t watched her content in a while, did she hire a new editor or something?

She could also be modifying them quickly in CAS and editing out of the video, maybe, but something’s definitely up.
Perhaps but even then I don’t know if the sliders would be at the exact same places every single time. I wouldn’t question it if it was two slim parents but because the matriarch is plus size and all the dads are various sizes it just doesn’t make sense that every kid would be the same size

Reactions: 1
I know people have already mentioned him in the previous threads but I absolutely love Devon Bumpkin - he doesn't get a lot of views at all and doesn't have that many subs either but his personality is amazing, he's funny and sassy, he makes great characters and his builds are really good. I find his videos super relaxing as I don't get attacked with obnoxious edits every 3 seconds. Highly recommend giving him a watch!

Reactions: 8

It is so unprofessional and she always does this (posts a video without informing herself whatsoever). If she really did this on purpose it's disgusting behaviour

Turns out I was right. Here comes the actual period week!
How does she even manage to apply nail polish so badly :censored: I bet she keeps her hand in the air when doing it 💀

I hope she's not gonna tell people at pax that she's on her period and shat herself 💀

Once again this womens cycle baffles me. 15 days late??? Wasn’t she just complaining about her period two weeks ago?
Nah she shat herself multiple times two weeks ago, keep up man !!!

• Haha
  • Sick
I thought her periods were regular now after her extortionate health program

Reactions: 5
I know people have already mentioned him in the previous threads but I absolutely love Devon Bumpkin - he doesn't get a lot of views at all and doesn't have that many subs either but his personality is amazing, he's funny and sassy, he makes great characters and his builds are really good. I find his videos super relaxing as I don't get attacked with obnoxious edits every 3 seconds. Highly recommend giving him a watch!
He’s the only simmer I’ve watched consistently for years.

It is so unprofessional and she always does this (posts a video without informing herself whatsoever). If she really did this on purpose it's disgusting behaviour
Personally, I doubt she did it on purpose. I honestly don't think she's clever enough to have thought of it. I think she just assumed things on the Twitch end were the same and didn't bother to check before making the announcement.

I love that it’s basically saying she definitely can’t be pregnant either. Either she has a very effective birth control method that still allows for regular periods, she’s using condoms or her and James aren’t getting much
Looool that's such a weird thing to say 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh man plumbella’s new video had such promise and is so disappointing. Within the first minute increasing the size of the room, then cheating money to paint. Everyone knows you can make money by painting in sims 4. I guess I won’t bother continuing this video then

Looool that's such a weird thing to say 💀
😂 as a 30 year old woman who had a 14 day late period recently… ALL my friends asked me if I was pregnant hahaha

omg i cant with dans editing
'i think something more casual will suit him'
'i think something more casual will suit him'
'i think something more casual'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dan edits like he has no fear of being fired. I saw someone ask Kayla in a stream about Dan's editing and rather than saying something like I know he misses stuff sometimes I might have to fire him haha jokes she put it on herself by saying don't talk about it I hate being reminded that I've made mistakes. It's his job to edit out your mistakes.

Dan edits like he has no fear of being fired. I saw someone ask Kayla in a stream about Dan's editing and rather than saying something like I know he misses stuff sometimes I might have to fire him haha jokes she put it on herself by saying don't talk about it I hate being reminded that I've made mistakes. It's his job to edit out your mistakes.
“I hate being reminded that I’ve made mistakes” is such a babyish way to look at work lmao

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.