Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t be shocked if this is true at this point. She obviously doesn’t care about the sims 4 and her style wouldn’t really work well for other games bc her gimmick is only really unique for sims and not other games.
1664766416147.png

Reactions: 5
Wouldn’t be shocked if this is true at this point. She obviously doesn’t care about the sims 4 and her style wouldn’t really work well for other games bc her gimmick is only really unique for sims and not other games.
View attachment 1621932
People are absolutely roasting her in the comments about how we never see her anyway because she never posts LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly what was she expecting. Its like having an absent parent after awhile you just stop expecting them to visit and you move on with your life.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1621932
Lol this is just a reference to a well known Minecraft YouTuber/ Streamer who finally revealed his face to his friends and followers/ viewers.

Reactions: 2
I don't watch her content but this is such a rude thing to say when she already only posts once every couple of months. It's like she's making fun her of followers 😬 I understand that it's a reference but it doesn't make it okay

Reactions: 3
I don't watch her content but this is such a rude thing to say when she already only posts once every couple of months. It's like she's making fun her of followers 😬 I understand that it's a reference but it doesn't make it okay
I was looking at her twitter the other day and she tries to hard to be funny.

Lol this is just a reference to a well known Minecraft YouTuber/ Streamer who finally revealed his face to his friends and followers/ viewers.
Pretty sure everyone knows that, the irony in her case is still hilarious.

Reactions: 2
Screenshot 2022-10-04 at 15-11-54 Abonnements - YouTube.png
Is that supposed to be the "surprise" she was talking about ? :rolleyes: 😴

It's super duper exciting you guys, she got all her teeth out for this exciting moment
Screenshot 2022-10-04 at 15-12-56 We made a living room pack for The Sims 4.png

"Do I look excited ? Yes I do okay all good"
Screenshot 2022-10-04 at 15-16-38 We made a living room pack for The Sims 4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Little Dica made the objects with the help of Ravasheen, Luumia made the trailer and Luddy Sims did the concept art (of the items Deli has at home, the same Deli that has a degree in graphic design).

But Deli did the hard work of buying the stuff she likes and sending them photos!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Here’s my mini complaint of the day: I frigging hate it when Deli says any iteration of “whoooo” or “ooooh” because somehow she is so tone deaf that even her exclamations of surprise hurt my ears. And I grew up listening to punk rock and actual noise music. Hahahahahahaha.

So Little Dica made the objects with the help of Ravasheen, Luumia made the trailer and Luddy Sims did the concept art (of the items Deli has at home, the same Deli that has a degree in graphic design).

But Deli did the hard work of buying the stuff she likes and sending them photos!
i came here to ask what she actually did for this pack 😂😂 it does look very good tho and luumia did a great job with the trailer

Reactions: 6
i came here to ask what she actually did for this pack 😂😂 it does look very good tho and luumia did a great job with the trailer
I don’t really get when simmers collab with cc creators bc they don’t even do the actual work people care about. I actually liked hearing little dica explain how he made the items in that video and the cc is nice but Deli was really just there. Deli also mentioned it’s out now for little dica patrons and her twitch subscribers and even mentions that she’s barely been streaming but “really wants to get back into it”. Like you won’t stream but will give your twitch subscribers access to some cc that’ll be free in a few weeks and might not be able to use if they play on console? Great benefits for being a twitch sub

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I don’t really get when simmers collab with cc creators bc they don’t even do the actual work people care about.
I think it's primarily because CC creators get more attention when associated with a Sims Youtuber. It's mutually beneficial - Little Dica gets exposure from a bigger youtuber and new Patreons, Deli gets to say that she worked on something and an easy video.

Reactions: 7
I think it's primarily because CC creators get more attention when associated with a Sims Youtuber. It's mutually beneficial - Little Dica gets exposure from a bigger youtuber and new Patreons, Deli gets to say that she worked on something and an easy video.
Don't forget that it also makes Deligracy live her fantasy life as a decorator/designer, a job she'll never obtain because you'd actually have to do some actual work 🤭:censored:

Reactions: 4
That is true. It worked for Grimcookies or I guess he is now calling himself Akalukery now. He and deli had two clothing collabs and he was even featured on her channel for one.

That is true. It worked for Grimcookies or I guess he is now calling himself Akalukery now. He and deli had two clothing collabs and he was even featured on her channel for one.
Ooh I didn’t know he changed his name, what was the reason for that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.