Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe a controversial opinion but I don't mind when Deli promotes cc as she does use it in builds when she actually builds it annoys me when Kayla makes all the oh my god cc is the best I love everything while she justvsticks everything in a square room. Then she never uses the cc again.

Reactions: 7
I’ve taken the step and unsubscribed from Plumbella on YouTube (finally!) It’s depressing watching someone go through the same cycle over and over. Productive for a couple of weeks, claims burnout, disappears then comes back with a “humorous” video with their packaged excuse of Autism and Autistic burnout.
I don’t take issue with having Autism. I take issue with making it your sole personality trait and ready made excuse for poor performance, work ethic and behaviour. It gives people with Autism a bad name.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve taken the step and unsubscribed from Plumbella on YouTube (finally!) It’s depressing watching someone go through the same cycle over and over. Productive for a couple of weeks, claims burnout, disappears then comes back with a “humorous” video with their packaged excuse of Autism and Autistic burnout.
I don’t take issue with having Autism. I take issue with making it your sole personality trait and ready made excuse for poor performance, work ethic and behaviour. It gives people with Autism a bad name.
It's frustrating she can't see the cycle she's in. Fully agree.

Reactions: 5
Agree! I had to unsub a few months ago

Reactions: 6
She’ll never break out of it because she’s got a victim complex.

I was about to do it today but decided not to bc her mods video was actually helpful to me compared to other simmers who recommend the same mods over and over constantly. She mentioned trying to get into a healthier routine at the beginning of her video while talking about her newest tiktok obsession and being autistic and that does get annoying when its her sole personality trait and reason for being inconsistent and just making worse videos than she used to

Reactions: 4
Maybe a controversial opinion but I don't mind when Deli promotes cc as she does use it in builds when she actually builds it annoys me when Kayla makes all the oh my god cc is the best I love everything while she justvsticks everything in a square room. Then she never uses the cc again.
Ikr. Same with Lilsimsie. Like split your builds between base game, all packs, and CC.

Reactions: 2
This drives me mad too! Plus she always clickbaits her mods videos and it’s annoying

I wish we knew more about the inside scoop on the simmer community and what they think of each other. I feel like overall, MOST simmers are friends or at least friendly with each other. But I can’t help but get the impression that there are definitely some divides within the community. I mainly watch streams rather than YT videos and simmers definitely drop each other’s names from time to time in casual conversation. Dr Gluon has done “multiplayer” sims streams where 5 or 6 simmers all play together. I have noticed that when Vixella plays, it seems like she isn’t the nicest to everyone however. To a point where it’s blatant that she isn’t acknowledging everyone there and will only speak and interact with certain people playing. Has anyone else noticed this? I’m starting to get the vibe that she is sort of a mean girl and that’s why she has no irl friends. I was in a simmers stream today and he was talking about twitch-con and mentioning that not all streamers are nice or that you can trust them and that he’s very particular with who he recommends. He started listing off a whole bunch of simmers that he trusts and is friends with (some big, some small) and he listed a ton of simmers that stream EXCEPT for Vixella. He mentioned that he raided a simmer once and they never even acknowledged him or his community, and that he found it so rude so he stopped raiding them because he was upset with the rudeness they had towards his community. I don’t know exactly who that was, but I can’t help but think it was Vixella. When they both played the multiplayer with dr gluon she didn’t acknowledge him once. You could honestly feel the awkwardness and tension.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I wish we knew more about the inside scoop on the simmer community and what they think of each other. I feel like overall, MOST simmers are friends or at least friendly with each other. But I can’t help but get the impression that there are definitely some divides within the community. I mainly watch streams rather than YT videos and simmers definitely drop each other’s names from time to time in casual conversation. Dr Gluon has done “multiplayer” sims streams where 5 or 6 simmers all play together. I have noticed that when Vixella plays, it seems like she isn’t the nicest to everyone however. To a point where it’s blatant that she isn’t acknowledging everyone there and will only speak and interact with certain people playing. Has anyone else noticed this? I’m starting to get the vibe that she is sort of a mean girl and that’s why she has no irl friends. I was in a simmers stream today and he was talking about twitch-con and mentioning that not all streamers are nice or that you can trust them and that he’s very particular with who he recommends. He started listing off a whole bunch of simmers that he trusts and is friends with (some big, some small) and he listed a ton of simmers that stream EXCEPT for Vixella. He mentioned that he raided a simmer once and they never even acknowledged him or his community, and that he found it so rude so he stopped raiding them because he was upset with the rudeness they had towards his community. I don’t know exactly who that was, but I can’t help but think it was Vixella. When they both played the multiplayer with dr gluon she didn’t acknowledge him once. You could honestly feel the awkwardness and tension.
Agreed with this. Along with having horrible, lazy content Vixella has that "not like other girls" personality where because she has fun hair and plays games she's different, but still acts like a mean girl. You can even see in some of her videos where she goes between her YouTube voice and her actual tone and she sounds so annoyed and disinterested when she's not talking about how cute something is. She comes off as such a judgmental person and to not even acknowledge someone raiding you or inviting you to a multiplayer stream is just plain rude. Even in her own streams she barely ever acknowledges the people watching her own stream! That's why she irritates me so much bc it's obvious she's only in it for the money and doesn't even pretend to care about the viewers that are giving her a career or other simmers that want to collab with her.

I'm pretty sure Lilsimsie and Hatsy had a falling out because they used to be really close, hang out, visit each other, and even filmed Lilsimsies podcast together a lot but now they don't follow each other and don't mention each other anymore. Lilsimsie even left out that Hatsy dyed her hair on stream not too long ago and said it was only Stpeh0sims that did it when it was both of them. We probably won't know what actually happened since it was a while ago and they seem fine keeping it private.

Overall I feel like there isn't much actual beef in the Sims community but since there is no more sims camp they aren't meeting up as much, and drama in other communities probably made simmers wary of getting too close to other creators in case it backfires.

22$ for a little box of booby tape 💀

And a new look from Deligracy today, another occasion to beg for free tit from brands. What do we have here ? A 300-550$ bag and a 400$ dress, not bad. Deli be like "James, hold my coffee and take a picture of me while I'm pretending to walk", I hate that fake tit, I know it's the world of social media but :rolleyes:
God, her horse teeth are prominent in this one....

(that is so mean, but I don't even care at this point 🤣)

• Haha
Overall I feel like there isn't much actual beef in the Sims community but since there is no more sims camp they aren't meeting up as much, and drama in other communities probably made simmers wary of getting too close to other creators in case it backfires.
I always got the impression that they were very cliquey and deligracy was always on the outside. Clare Siobhan seems to be the biggest outsider though. There was one video where you could see her Twitter sent messages and when you look at her interactions barely any of the big simmers reply to her. I think it’s probably because she’s older and treats YouTube like a professional job rather than them not liking her though.

I just realised Kelsey is on the outside too but she’s a weird one who thinks she’s above all of them (she was a judge on spark’d rather than a contestant after all!)

He started listing off a whole bunch of simmers that he trusts and is friends with (some big, some small) and he listed a ton of simmers that stream EXCEPT for Vixella. He mentioned that he raided a simmer once and they never even acknowledged him or his community, and that he found it so rude so he stopped raiding them because he was upset with the rudeness they had towards his community. I don’t know exactly who that was, but I can’t help but think it was Vixella. When they both played the multiplayer with dr gluon she didn’t acknowledge him once. You could honestly feel the awkwardness and tension.
who was this?! 👀 Tbh I’m not surprised at all…

Reactions: 3
2339C058-F29E-49E3-AB1B-1F60B459EE52.jpeg

They’ve been “working secretly for months” Kinda giving me “James secretly worked on all the lots for the Werewolves pack” vibes, but sadder because you know she barely did any actual work on this but still wants the credit.

God, her horse teeth are prominent in this one....

(that is so mean, but I don't even care at this point 🤣)
Tbh that is really quite mean :( there’s so many ways to talk about someone than bringing something they can hardly help into it

I love SydMac but is she going to have an ad on every video now :unsure:

Got to make that coin! In all seriousness, prepare to see more of that because Youtube has already said that ad rates are going to go down because of the big global economic issues. I handle in video ads one of two ways, skip over them if I like the creator or stop watching them if I don't. I've also been known to be a petty b and download the video to deny the creator a view or watch time, considering that's what the advertisers look at to see if they are interested in sponsoring them. I really don't care to be treated like a cash cow for creators who do the bare minimum and expect me to fund their lifestyle. I'm sure when the sponsorships dry up as the economy craters, we'll also see more Youtube memberships and begging for people to come watch them stream too. Grifters gotta grift.

Reactions: 1
I always got the impression that they were very cliquey and deligracy was always on the outside. Clare Siobhan seems to be the biggest outsider though. There was one video where you could see her Twitter sent messages and when you look at her interactions barely any of the big simmers reply to her. I think it’s probably because she’s older and treats YouTube like a professional job rather than them not liking her though.

I just realised Kelsey is on the outside too but she’s a weird one who thinks she’s above all of them (she was a judge on spark’d rather than a contestant after all!)

who was this?! 👀 Tbh I’m not surprised at all…
I haven't watched Kelsey in a long time but I remember hating how she made a couple Sims videos and acted like she was some expert on the game 😭 Like I said I've barely watched her so this could be completely off but it's the impression I got

I think Deli is a bit older than the main group of simmers (Lilsimsie, Plumbella etc) which is probably why she doesn't interact with them so much. I never see her interacting with other Youtubers though (besides James and this new cc collab). It's a shame how cliquey the community is, I joined lilsimsie's discord a while ago and she very clearly has a group of "favourites" who obsess over her, constantly showing off how long they've been watching her channel and how much merch they have. They would treat the server as their own personal groupchat (literally always online and talking) and completely ignore anyone who wasn't part of their little group. I see this with a lot of simmers and their fans.

They would treat the server as their own personal groupchat (literally always online and talking) and completely ignore anyone who wasn't part of their little group. I see this with a lot of simmers and their fans.
That pretty much matches up with the things I hear out of the game changers discord; cliquey, favoritism and hero worship. Doesn't surprise me that most of them can't stand each other. It must be hard to see other creators doing so much better than you, making more money and getting more opportunities than you. Must be a fun time when everyone is entitled, lazy and believes they are better than everyone else. Probably something like the Narcissistic Games every single day.

Tbh that is really quite mean :( there’s so many ways to talk about someone than bringing something they can hardly help into it

Completely agree with you on that first point, well said.

And I think it's sensible to do collaborations for custom content, I rarely delve into that area, so wouldn't have known about it without Deli promoting it: so it gets the pack advertised to a wider audience and maybe gives a newer content creator a bit of a boost.

I am noticing a lot of Youtubers having both more adverts inserted at the start and middle of their videos, and the adverts in question being both longer and stranger and a lot scammier (a lot of "make passive income by making audiobooks, find out how by paying £3K for our online course" yikes). I have to admit to using an adblock on Firefox to stop the adverts from playing at all if watching on my laptop, though of course that does not stop the random "this Sims video is sponsored by Audible/Tesla/Alabama Joes' Farming Goods" interludes. Still, we all have to make money somehow!

They would treat the server as their own personal groupchat (literally always online and talking) and completely ignore anyone who wasn't part of their little group. I see this with a lot of simmers and their fans.
It's the same with Gluon's Discord. A dozen individuals that are somewhat cliquey and only acknowledge each other both on Discord and Twitch. It's kind of stupid because it makes you feel like you've arrived late and now you're bound to be an outsider.

I always got the impression that they were very cliquey and deligracy was always on the outside. Clare Siobhan seems to be the biggest outsider though.
I see Deli liking and commenting a lot on Clare's posts. I think that's because she wants to be associated with someone older.

Along with having horrible, lazy content Vixella has that "not like other girls" personality where because she has fun hair and plays games she's different, but still acts like a mean girl.
Agreed. Vixella has always given me a mean vibe, like a cutesy sugary pink bully.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.