Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mind Satch on Sims. I agree with him on many points. Give me him any day over Lil simsie doing another starter home for 8 sims Or Deli white knighting EA. I find it refreshing that people are standing up and saying “Well actually this is pretty bad” as oppossed to game changers pretending to give a tit for clicks.

Reactions: 2
Oh I agree with him I just don't necessarily want to watch videos that make me deal with the depressing thought of how much time and money ive wasted. I don'tl ike watching Simsie build either or Kelsey sweet baby angeling either. . Its great that people are giving honest opinions it's just a bit much sometimes.

Reactions: 3
22$ for a little box of booby tape 💀

And a new look from Deligracy today, another occasion to beg for free tit from brands. What do we have here ? A 300-550$ bag and a 400$ dress, not bad. Deli be like "James, hold my coffee and take a picture of me while I'm pretending to walk", I hate that fake tit, I know it's the world of social media but :rolleyes:
No one walks with their head turned around like that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Deli be like "James, hold my coffee and take a picture of me while I'm pretending to walk", I hate that fake tit, I know it's the world of social media but :rolleyes:
lollll what in the actual duck though? All of the fake candids on social media are dumb but guys, this is SO bad. She looks ridiculous posing like that 😂

Reactions: 6
I am starting to understand why deligracy annoys me, which was the question i set out to resolve when i typed “deligracy annoying” into that search window several months ago. You all have been my guide.

Deli is the worst parts of capitalism rolled up in one person:

-an influencer (which, enough said, but) who has no clue about what she is doing in any of the areas she is trying to influence, and won’t be bothered to self-reflect as long as someone is there to give get a thumbs up

-a person who exploits mental health as a means of income generation and/or pity

-a person who claims to want to be a certain way, but literally everything she does is performative abd meaningless

-someone who only shares their opinion if they think everyone (or most everyone) will agree with them.

-someone who uses faux-intimacy (talking about tit) to appear to be more authentic.

-a wealthy person who pretends to have limited resources when they can’t afford to keep up with their own ridiculous status worship

Let this be a lesson to me to not be or do these things!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t mind Satch on Sims. I agree with him on many points. Give me him any day over Lil simsie doing another starter home for 8 sims Or Deli white knighting EA. I find it refreshing that people are standing up and saying “Well actually this is pretty bad” as oppossed to game changers pretending to give a tit for clicks.
I think Gigi's Neck Of The Woods recent video about sims 4 going free brought up a good point about sims youtubers being two sides of the same coin. The ass kissers like Deli and the sims 4 complainers like SatchonSims and Pixelade are both exploiting the sims 4 in different ways. They either kiss the game's ass so they can get free packs or they clickbait the hell out of sims glitches just to pad their wallets and they always bring up any little bit of sims news even if its a small patch. I think both of them are annoying in their own ways, but either way they are all taking advantage of the Sims and EA even if they act like they don't.

Reactions: 12
My favourite Kelsey doesn't know how to play the Sims moment was when she couldn't figure out why her counters and things kept going missing out of her house. She thought one of the kids dad's was stealing from her and I think she ended up moving to a cheaper house because she kept having to replace the stolen items in the original house. Yep it was the sharing is caring nap which people pointed out every episode but it turned out Kesley played really far in advance so could never get help from the comments even if she wanted to which I doubt she did. So ten out of ten fan engagement.
This bothered me as well. Like why does she need to even film so far in advance? She only makes 2 videos a week.
James makes sooo many videos and always uses feedback from the comments unless he’s filming in advance for something but he at least always tells his audience that it’s happening

Kelsey’s relationship with her audience is so funny. She claims to love hanging out with everyone but gets pissy at the slightest perceived criticism. She made a snarky “I failed the NSB challenge” video in response to a couple of people reminding her of the rules in the nicest way possible. She lectures viewers for asking about her relationship status, then immediately posts Single Girl videos. She seems very thin-skinned for someone who chose to have a career as an Internet personality.

Reactions: 6
Kelsey’s relationship with her audience is so funny. She claims to love hanging out with everyone but gets pissy at the slightest perceived criticism. She made a snarky “I failed the NSB challenge” video in response to a couple of people reminding her of the rules in the nicest way possible. She lectures viewers for asking about her relationship status, then immediately posts Single Girl videos. She seems very thin-skinned for someone who chose to have a career as an Internet personality.
I used to watch all of Kelsey’s streams (sometimes still do) and she is a bit short tempered with her audience sometimes

I used to watch all of Kelsey’s streams (sometimes still do) and she is a bit short tempered with her audience sometimes
In her defence they can be really annoying sometimes 😂 I feel like a lot of her viewers are younger and they can be pretty demanding. I’ll always mention that one building stream she did for her vampires and her viewers kept bugging her to change things until she fully raged at the game 😂😂 it was very entertaining but I did feel bad for her

Reactions: 2
I've wondered if kelsey is pulling a zach when it comes to her perceived relationship status. For those that don't know while at buzzfeed the tryguys were told to play up to certain character traits ned was the married one Keith was goofy zach was the lonely single one. It turned out zach had a girlfriend the majority of the time. I wonder if Kelsey got labelled with the quirky cute single girl that's a gamer just like all the other cute single gamer girls watching. Look how relatable she is she's just like you. Now watch our videos. It's why all her videos were single girl does x. Pure marketing ploy.
Plus she could just not want to put her actual relationship out there and why should she.
I never did understand the logic of haha 100 baby challenge is difficult cause it's a single person playing. Technically speaking the matriarch is single girls just getting a lot of strange.

Reactions: 4
22$ for a little box of booby tape 💀

And a new look from Deligracy today, another occasion to beg for free tit from brands. What do we have here ? A 300-550$ bag and a 400$ dress, not bad. Deli be like "James, hold my coffee and take a picture of me while I'm pretending to walk", I hate that fake tit, I know it's the world of social media but :rolleyes:
okay but I used this brand for my wedding and they were honestly amazing haha. They are worth the money to import from Australia. And I live in the U.K. and have massive boobs

I've wondered if kelsey is pulling a zach when it comes to her perceived relationship status. For those that don't know while at buzzfeed the tryguys were told to play up to certain character traits ned was the married one Keith was goofy zach was the lonely single one. It turned out zach had a girlfriend the majority of the time. I wonder if Kelsey got labelled with the quirky cute single girl that's a gamer just like all the other cute single gamer girls watching. Look how relatable she is she's just like you. Now watch our videos. It's why all her videos were single girl does x. Pure marketing ploy.
Plus she could just not want to put her actual relationship out there and why should she.
I never did understand the logic of haha 100 baby challenge is difficult cause it's a single person playing. Technically speaking the matriarch is single girls just getting a lot of strange.
I never got the whole single thing either. Why would I care about your relationship status, I just want to watch a sims video?

Reactions: 1
It's just as bad as the it's the sims but I do x titles they all used for a bit. Eg it's the sims but I live off the grid or it's the sims but I marry for money. Plus simsies never ending can I build a house for 8000 or can I build a house in 7 minutes videos. Spoiler alert she always can.

Not to mention the news that Ned the I love my wife and family guy was having an affair with an employee

• Sad
What next? The dog ate my video plan?
To be fair, if that great big dog of hers did take her video plan, you wouldn't be trying to get it back off him. Chows are built like tanks...and are about as easy to negotiate with as a tank too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.