Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I would not put it past Kelsey to alter the weight of her "sweet baby angels" and edit it out. I know I had a matriarch that somehow got that healthy lifestyle trait and cooked from that menu but when she had twins with Father Winter, they still were on the curvy side of things. I am amazed that she even let Chelsea get to that weight. If I remember correctly in the original 100 Baby Challenge, when Chelsea started gaining weight, Kelsey got her on a whole jogging routine to make her lose it.
Well in her 100 baby challenge she did start the garden salad thing and she tried to do the jogging like you said but I think she ended up focusing on just getting the challenge finished. She wasn’t playing with mods back then either. Obviously if she used a very slimmed down Chelsea now, people would instantly call her out in the comments. I only really looked into it because I’ve played with a lot of plus size sims so I know how their genetics work and I was curious.

With the pics I posted you can see that the sims I’ve grouped together have exactly the same amount of muscle and fat which might make sense with the same 2 parents but with 1 plus size parent and a whole host of different sized sims (Vlad, Father Winter) it’s very strange they would be the same size.

Reactions: 1
Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if she did this.

This is going to be one of the pettier, possibly dumber things I say on here but: I think a lot of her Sims are ugly. For all the effort she puts into them, despite her giving makeovers in almost every episode (at least in her NSB series), her Sims are just kinda ugly to me 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree I know she can't help inherited facial features but the clothes and hair she chooses is always really bad. Fox Berry especially but that's probably because she doesn't know how to dress male sims. My main gripe with kelsey other than the constant sweet baby angel and squealing enthusiastically every time her sims do anything has to be that every Sim is the same. Even in nsb that gives you traits to work a personality off she gives all her sims the perfect loveable bland sweet baby angel personality. I know traits do not matter in thr Sims but she is telling a story make some effort.

Reactions: 1
I know last time some of you guys said she is allowed to have fun and dance but... I can't help but find it super cringe. I do dance in a dumb way in front of my husband to make him laugh, but I don't do it when I'm by myself and I sure as hell don't record it to post it online. She even tagged a bunch of people and posted the video to her reels AND her account as a post :censored:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
too sick and fatigued to mix some cookie dough just a day ago 🤨
Maybe she finally took a xanax.... OKAY IM KIDDING DONT COME AT ME 💀
Do I smell depression in the room again ? All time low (meltdowns), all time high (dancing/great mood)... Trust me I'm a professional👩‍⚕️

I just added the sound to that reel, what the heck kind of tit music is that to dance to 💀

Reactions: 4
Maybe she finally took a xanax.... OKAY IM KIDDING DONT COME AT ME 💀
Do I smell depression in the room again ? All time low (meltdowns), all time high (dancing/great mood)... Trust me I'm a professional👩‍⚕️

I just added the sound to that reel, what the heck kind of tit music is that to dance to 💀
you’re completely right about the extreme low mood and then extreme high energy.. if she wanted to raise awareness to ‘taboo’ subjects she should be seeking help not just complaining constantly. i’m sorry but her behaviour isn’t normal.

and she always listens to really cringe music which goes with her cringe dancing 🥴 i remember she posted a work out video on her story praising a rapper for his new song - i just about wanted to die at the sound of it and the fact she was saying it was fire

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's like she's stuck in a certain stage of development and hasn't evolved from look at me teenager. Aren't a lot of her contemporaries like Kayla Steph and Sasha a lot younger than her. I'm sure they've talked about how when they first went to simscamp they were literally teenagers Maybe deli tried to fit in but hasn't evolved past that.
Sasha is 28 so only 3 years younger than Deli. She joined YouTube in 2013, I don’t know if Sims camp existed then.

Kayla for sure was only about 18 or 19 at her first Sims camp.

Last edited:
I honestly thought sasha was in her early twenties maybe it's the cutesy fake thing she does. Are all simstubers in some sort of arrested development.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I honestly thought sasha was in her early twenties maybe it's the cutesy fake thing she does. Are all simstubers in some sort of arrested development.
It's funny, but also sad. They make it seem as if not growing up is something desirable and cool and so relatable.
We are all quite aware that people don't have everything figured out by the time they are 30, but this is taking it to the next level.
Here they are at 30 selling strawberry plushies or whatever, still not knowing how to deal with their period, still avoiding the outside world and real life interactions which, in turn, prolongs their anxiety and depression, still acting as if they are 15 and have to go on a first doctor's appointment all by themselves.
It's all great and relatable to show that you have certain quirks, but some of them made these quirks their entire personality and refuse to let go.

Reactions: 10
I know last time some of you guys said she is allowed to have fun and dance but... I can't help but find it super cringe. I do dance in a dumb way in front of my husband to make him laugh, but I don't do it when I'm by myself and I sure as hell don't record it to post it online. She even tagged a bunch of people and posted the video to her reels AND her account as a post :censored:
Cracking up at the second and third photo 🤣what sick moves.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My main gripe with kelsey other than the constant sweet baby angel and squealing enthusiastically every time her sims do anything has to be that every Sim is the same. Even in nsb that gives you traits to work a personality off she gives all her sims the perfect loveable bland sweet baby angel personality. I know traits do not matter in thr Sims but she is telling a story make some effort.
Yes! As guilty of Same Face Syndrome as she is, I appreciated how Clare made the effort to make her NSB Sims feel different based on their traits and the goals of the generation. Kelsey’s are all perfect, interchangeable sweet baby angels. It’s so boring and predictable but people constantly praise her for her creativity and storytelling.

Reactions: 5
I liked when Clare realised she was playing a game and didn't have to point out that just because a Sim acted a certain way it didn't mean she agreed with them. Her nsb red gen was just her constantly saying how she didn't like having multiple relationships as if dating several people before settling down is a bad thing. Although the crap all her 11 year old viewers gave her about her blue gen sim makes her attitude understandable.

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20220930-163935_Instagram.jpg

This is such a petty thing for me to complain about but do the backwards pronouns annoy anyone else? Reminds me of hershey kisses😭

I wanted to prerecord videos but then I forgot and I had my periods and I didn't have enough time View attachment 1605648
The most obnoxious part about her is that, yeah, tit happens and you can't always be prepared... But there are so many other simmers who have jobs and families and THEY can still manage to plan half the time. Sure, stuffs gonna come up you can't prepare for, but it's understandable when they have other obligations... Deligracy has NOTHING else going on. She doesn't even take care of her own damn dog, you know James prob does it all....

And GASP, I have my period too, but I'm still bleeping working 🙄 (well, not right now bc it
View attachment 1606388
Not once has she spoken to a doctor about this, yet every single month this is bad enough for her to complain on social and take time off work. If your pms is so debilitating you can’t mix dough, GO TO THE DOCTOR.
I understand constant fatigue... I've had it for awhile... I still do my bleeping job. And, turns out, if you talk to a Dr they can figure out the issues and you can fix them. She's just lazy. I highly doubt she has real issues or she'd go to a bleeping Dr.

I'm sorry, I'm just bitchy bc of my own period and health issues. And I still do twice as much as she does. I'm sick of her entitled princess ass whining about how tough her pampered, sheltered life is 🙄

Yes! As guilty of Same Face Syndrome as she is, I appreciated how Clare made the effort to make her NSB Sims feel different based on their traits and the goals of the generation. Kelsey’s are all perfect, interchangeable sweet baby angels. It’s so boring and predictable but people constantly praise her for her creativity and storytelling.
I agree. She does the same with her streams too! The sim she’s playing right now was at high school and of course had to be the most popular girl that every single person loved and even when she was getting mean messages on social bunny “oh I’m sure they just sent that to the wrong person” or “I think they’re just jealous because we’re popular”.

Honestly I prefer Briar to Rose in her pink NSB gen. She seems much more fun/feisty.

My favourite Kelsey doesn't know how to play the Sims moment was when she couldn't figure out why her counters and things kept going missing out of her house. She thought one of the kids dad's was stealing from her and I think she ended up moving to a cheaper house because she kept having to replace the stolen items in the original house. Yep it was the sharing is caring nap which people pointed out every episode but it turned out Kesley played really far in advance so could never get help from the comments even if she wanted to which I doubt she did. So ten out of ten fan engagement.

What do you guys think of SatchOnSims content?
At first his honesty was refreshing but the more videos I watch the less interest I have in watching as it just seems so negative. I know the game is lacking I'd like to see him make the game fun despite the issues. I do think he has a great personality and the videos where he is taking the proverbial and having a laugh are entertaining. Constant negativity is just as bad as fake positivity.

Reactions: 6
22$ for a little box of booby tape 💀

And a new look from Deligracy today, another occasion to beg for free tit from brands. What do we have here ? A 300-550$ bag and a 400$ dress, not bad. Deli be like "James, hold my coffee and take a picture of me while I'm pretending to walk", I hate that fake tit, I know it's the world of social media but :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.