Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw Deli post about starting a tikotk and was curious about the cringe she would put on there but its just bits from her videos from what I can tell which is about as lazy as you can get. Tiktok is not even the most difficult platform to manage compared to YouTube and Instagram. Also she is joining in super late bc most people jumped on tiktok a while ago.
She actually started it a year ago but then seemed to abandon it. I'm glad she changed her description from "That Sims girl" to "Australian content creator known mostly for playing The Sims and vlogging". The original one felt a bit arrogant.

Reactions: 4
Surely you are scraping the barrel for content when you resort to admitting you shite yourself online? Does she seriously not care that her family, James and his family will see that?
i have a disability and I swear I do more in a day than Deli does. I wouldn’t dream of posting bad days online the way she seems to. It’s a very personal thing.

Deli can phrase it as raising awareness, i call it attention seeking.

Reactions: 10
Is there mods/mcc settings that keep sims at certain weights? I know nothing about mods but I’m only asking because I find it so suspicious that Kelsey’s sims always have the same weight. I’m talking about her occult series in particular. Her matriarch is plus size after having 100 babies and yet every single child she has seems to grow up into a super slim adult.
It makes sense with characters like Vlad because the kid obviously inherited his frame but even when she had a baby with Santa, that’s 2 plus size sims creating a child which means it’s very likely to be a plus size sim but no… he was very skinny.
Idk. I just find it strange 😂
I’m adding to this with more conspiracy because I went back and checked her vids and bearing in mind the matriarch (Chelsea) is at the top of weight slider after having 100 babies… it is highly suspicious to me that all of her babies come out at basically the exact same 2 weights. I’ve attached pics and I hope it works 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3
"There might not be an upload or a vlog this week, just to let you know". LOL. Is anyone really expecting a daily video or a weekly vlog? It would be more surprising if she did upload.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's finishing up her coffee and says that hopefully she won't poop it out.... I can't believe you're making me type this 💀
And again… where’s the self awareness? If you have gastrio-intestinal issues, coffee is definitely not going to help. Jesus, learn about your body, lady! Please! Her reels make me feel like she’s doing a speed build and forgetting a toilet. I’m over here like THE TOILET! YOU FORGOT THE TOILET! Er, COFFEE MAKES PEOPLE POOP! IT’S A THING!

*gastro-intestinal issues

Last edited:
  • Haha
And again… where’s the self awareness? If you have gastro-intestinal issues, coffee is definitely not going to help. Jesus, learn about your body, lady!
But she loves coffee, she's so quirky hihi #obsessed #gilmoregirls

• Haha
I am the type of person who likes to look at things from different points of view ask why someone might act the way they do its why I study psychology and criminology I literally look at why serial killers might have done the things they do but Deli telling the world she accidentally shat herself and unironically drinking coffee with no self awareness has me stumped. I do not get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am the type of person who likes to look at things from different points of view ask why someone might act the way they do its why I study psychology and criminology I literally look at why serial killers might have done the things they do but Deli telling the world she accidentally shat herself and unironically drinking coffee with no self awareness has me stumped. I do not get it.
this made me laugh so much 🤣

Reactions: 5
I do! It’s just attention-seeking behaviour, plain and simple. Some people are so desperate for attention and need so much validation from others that they literally do not care about how they have to get it. Deli is fine with publicly admitting she tit herself in the shower because she knows she’ll get support from her followers. And she’ll keep talking about her poop until people stop reacting to it, and then she’ll move onto the next thing (if she’s happy to talk about her literal crap, I don’t want to know what the next thing will be 😖).

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I do! It’s just attention-seeking behaviour, plain and simple. Some people are so desperate for attention and need so much validation from others that they literally do not care about how they have to get it. Deli is fine with publicly admitting she tit herself in the shower because she knows she’ll get support from her followers. And she’ll keep talking about her poop until people stop reacting to it, and then she’ll move onto the next thing (if she’s happy to talk about her literal crap, I don’t want to know what the next thing will be 😖).
Well she shouted out Emma chamberlain recently and Emma used to talk about her ibs a lot so maybe she’s just trying to copy her. The difference is Emma was a teenager when she was talking about that and not in her late 20s. Deli has serious not like other girls energy when she’s a pretty basic person outside of her job.

• Haha
It's like she's stuck in a certain stage of development and hasn't evolved from look at me teenager. Aren't a lot of her contemporaries like Kayla Steph and Sasha a lot younger than her. I'm sure they've talked about how when they first went to simscamp they were literally teenagers Maybe deli tried to fit in but hasn't evolved past that.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Well she shouted out Emma chamberlain recently and Emma used to talk about her ibs a lot so maybe she’s just trying to copy her. The difference is Emma was a teenager when she was talking about that and not in her late 20s. Deli has serious not like other girls energy when she’s a pretty basic person outside of her job.
This made me go look up her age and, 31?!?! Online talking about her shitting herself?!?!?💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I’m adding to this with more conspiracy because I went back and checked her vids and bearing in mind the matriarch (Chelsea) is at the top of weight slider after having 100 babies… it is highly suspicious to me that all of her babies come out at basically the exact same 2 weights. I’ve attached pics and I hope it works 😂
Honestly, I would not put it past Kelsey to alter the weight of her "sweet baby angels" and edit it out. I know I had a matriarch that somehow got that healthy lifestyle trait and cooked from that menu but when she had twins with Father Winter, they still were on the curvy side of things. I am amazed that she even let Chelsea get to that weight. If I remember correctly in the original 100 Baby Challenge, when Chelsea started gaining weight, Kelsey got her on a whole jogging routine to make her lose it.

Reactions: 4
This. She wants the attention and sympathy from her community. Probably makes her feel less guilty for cancelling all her LPs if she can say she’s sick. Honestly content creators have no shame. They do little amount of work and get paid more a month than some people see in their pay cheques ever, they don’t have to deal with workplaces threatening to fire them if they are repeatedly off ill and the ones like Deli are the ones who moan how hard it is and how hard they work. Come back and talk after say doing a 25 hour shift like my nurse friend has just done. I’m sure she would love it if her day consisted of work out, think about LP projects, be in bed for 9pm.

And yes editing takes time and effort, (some more than others) but I’m sure most people who do shifts and or work crazy long hours would love for their day to be sitting at their computer playing their favourite games.

This. She wants the attention and sympathy from her community. Probably makes her feel less guilty for cancelling all her LPs if she can say she’s sick. Honestly content creators have no shame. They do little amount of work and get paid more a month than some people see in their pay cheques ever, they don’t have to deal with workplaces threatening to fire them if they are repeatedly off ill and the ones like Deli are the ones who moan how hard it is and how hard they work. Come back and talk after say doing a 25 hour shift like my nurse friend has just done. I’m sure she would love it if her day consisted of work out, think about LP projects, be in bed for 9pm.

And yes editing takes time and effort, (some more than others) but I’m sure most people who do shifts and or work crazy long hours would love for their day to be sitting at their computer playing their favourite games.
Yup. I am sure being a content creator isn’t easy, but it’s still easy compared to most jobs. And I mean MOST jobs. What gets me is once content creators make a certain amount of money and have a big enough platform, they have editors that do all of the editing for them. I’m not a content creator, but I think it’s safe to assume that’s the most time consuming part of the job. Also, a lot of content creators have agencies that they pay that do some of the administrative work such as filtering out emails as to what is important vs. what’s not, responding to emails, scheduling meetings, networking with companies to get sponsorships/brand deals, etc… So at some point the only “work” content creators do is filming content, social media posts, meetings with companies regarding sponsorships/brand deals, and their businesses bookkeeping (which for a content creator is pretty minimal.)

I work in accounting and some days have lots of zoom meetings with clients. And yes, meetings can be exhausting, but I’m not in meeting to get potentially paid $20,000…So no, I too don’t believe that content creators have the right to complain. I don’t mind people getting paid for their worth, but there is something that just doesn’t sit right with me when companies pay content creators tens of thousands of dollars all because they have a stupid logo on their video.

Reactions: 1
Honestly, I would not put it past Kelsey to alter the weight of her "sweet baby angels" and edit it out.
Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if she did this.

This is going to be one of the pettier, possibly dumber things I say on here but: I think a lot of her Sims are ugly. For all the effort she puts into them, despite her giving makeovers in almost every episode (at least in her NSB series), her Sims are just kinda ugly to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.