Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you have different schedules when you both work from home and choose your own hours. I bet James has a schedule as he seems to regularly upload and film edit etc but I'm sure deli doesn't.
Different schedules is couple's working opposite shift patterns so they don't have to pay for child care and being forced to eat separately out of necessity.

Reactions: 12
I'm sorry but this woman is inventing herself illnesses at this point. Let's see :

1. She said it was PMS and that she couldn't even mix a bowl of food because she was so weak. She is 30+, you'd think she'd know the symptoms of her PMS by now. Moving on...
2. Says she shat herself multiple times because she had milk chocolate and forgot she was lactose intolerant (yeah ok)
3. Now says that it was not PMS and that it's actually probably a stomach bug (can't ever afford a doctor I see)

Sooooo did the stomach bug make her super sensitive and have a meltdown/cry ?

100% she's just feeling depressed and that's why she cried, and she doesn't have a stomach bug she just ate 1kg of milk chocolate like a moron and fucked up her stomach, and she is just lazy so she's tired and taking naps.

You're welcome, next patient 🧐
Okay I'm gonna answer myself for a sec here 😂 I stand by what I said but I felt like adding more.

I'm wondering if Deli is either delusional, or lying to herself, or lying to her community, or if I'm wrong... and I don't mean to diagnose someone on Instagram 😂 BUT... It feels like she's depressed. Not gonna lie, I might be "projecting" (I'm sorry I can't recall the english word right now lol) a bit because I've been depressed since Covid, so I'm curious to know if I'm totally wrong or if you guys agree with me on this ?

She keeps saying it's PMS or that she's "sick" (she's "sick" very often), but when you feel unmotivated (which she has mentioned in her latest vlog and also proven to us lol), often tired, and have meltdowns over dumb tit..... it feels like depression or at least a depressed phase...

She keeps saying she used to take "anxiety meds" but, correct me if I'm wrong, anxiety meds can't be taken for a long period of time, and she said she's been on them for years. Now, today in her Instagram reels she finally said antidepressants. It took her months to say that word.

Of course I could totally be wrong but that's the vibe I'm getting from her posts. That's why I'm saying, I don't know if she's not realizing what's wrong and genuinely thinks she's "sick", or if she prefers lying and saying it's PMS/being sick to her community.

And I've been following her for a year and a half now and she wasn't like that before ? She wasn't having meltdowns and posting them on Instagram, she wasn't sick every couple of weeks... Going off meds can't be easy...

I feel like Covid might have been a period for her where her mental health got worse. Especially in Australia I think they were having really tough lockdowns where you couldn't even go out for a walk I reckon ? At least I think that's what she said in one of her vlogs a while back. So she couldn't go on walks/exercise like she used to and she put on some weight, probably didn't help her mental health.

It feels like she's trying to better herself with her healthier diet and exercising and healthy habits (and her books about happiness lol) but in the end there seems to be something a bit off mentally and I really hope she's being properly followed by her doctor/psychologist, since she's been off her meds for a while now.

Or she's just a lazy slug, what do you know man

Also, am I the only one that finds it kind of sad that James and her only eat together when it's "date" time, when both work from home and don't have fixed hours? Of course, everyone's relationship is different, but this is more of a "college roommate" vibe to me.
Yes about everything you said. And yes I find it incredibly sad. I'm always happy to eat with my husband. :giggle: They both work from home and they have complete freedom over their schedules, so it makes 0 sense that they wouldn't be able to eat meals together. They're acting like they have a boss looking over their shoulders 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Deli does show signs of low mood and no motivation which could indicate a depressive state. Depression is a result of a chemical imbalance in the brain and doesn't necessarily need to be caused by anything although things like isolation during covid and pms pain etc will make the symptoms worse. In delis case she also went from mixing socially outside of the home by going to Sims camp and by visiting and I'm guessing flirting with James. Now the exciting new secret relationship is settled and she doesn't get to travel as much as she used to. She's not active on twitch so is not likely to be asked to go to twitch con and any new Sims content is all just done online.

Reactions: 8
Okay I'm gonna answer myself for a sec here 😂 I stand by what I said but I felt like adding more.

I'm wondering if Deli is either delusional, or lying to herself, or lying to her community, or if I'm wrong... and I don't mean to diagnose someone on Instagram 😂 BUT... It feels like she's depressed. Not gonna lie, I might be "projecting" (I'm sorry I can't recall the english word right now lol) a bit because I've been depressed since Covid, so I'm curious to know if I'm totally wrong or if you guys agree with me on this ?

She keeps saying it's PMS or that she's "sick" (she's "sick" very often), but when you feel unmotivated (which she has mentioned in her latest vlog and also proven to us lol), often tired, and have meltdowns over dumb tit..... it feels like depression or at least a depressed phase...

She keeps saying she used to take "anxiety meds" but, correct me if I'm wrong, anxiety meds can't be taken for a long period of time, and she said she's been on them for years. Now, today in her Instagram reels she finally said antidepressants. It took her months to say that word.

Of course I could totally be wrong but that's the vibe I'm getting from her posts. That's why I'm saying, I don't know if she's not realizing what's wrong and genuinely thinks she's "sick", or if she prefers lying and saying it's PMS/being sick to her community.

And I've been following her for a year and a half now and she wasn't like that before ? She wasn't having meltdowns and posting them on Instagram, she wasn't sick every couple of weeks... Going off meds can't be easy...

I feel like Covid might have been a period for her where her mental health got worse. Especially in Australia I think they were having really tough lockdowns where you couldn't even go out for a walk I reckon ? At least I think that's what she said in one of her vlogs a while back. So she couldn't go on walks/exercise like she used to and she put on some weight, probably didn't help her mental health.

It feels like she's trying to better herself with her healthier diet and exercising and healthy habits (and her books about happiness lol) but in the end there seems to be something a bit off mentally and I really hope she's being properly followed by her doctor/psychologist, since she's been off her meds for a while now.

Or she's just a lazy slug, what do you know man

Yes about everything you said. And yes I find it incredibly sad. I'm always happy to eat with my husband. :giggle: They both work from home and they have complete freedom over their schedules, so it makes 0 sense that they wouldn't be able to eat meals together. They're acting like they have a boss looking over their shoulders 😂
You are correct about the lockdowns in Melbourne. They were awful my brother lived in Melbourne at that time, he suffered depression and anxiety which ultimately lead to his death so I could see Deli struggling with that. She may be depressed or she simply could just be lazy and wants James to make all the money so she can go get her coffee and be pampered.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
EAB40E24-A7DF-404A-845A-DF93B7619D07.jpeg

She is really branding herself as “that poop girl”, now even on tiktok. FFS WHY? Does she really think that’s her best selling point?

• Haha
  • Sick
Whatever is wrong with Deli, I imagine someone who could afford a 1+ million dollar house can also afford healthcare, therapy, medication, medical interventions, diagnosis and so on and so forth. Just so tone deaf when people who are actively trying to get diagnosed and get help have to wait for a crazy long time because free healthcare has so little gov funding

She focuses too much on material stuff and values everything according to its price and name tag. She often acts as if she simply has to have something, and her not being able to afford everything is "not fair". Then she reads books about happiness and ticks off mindfulness as one of the 3 "productive" things in the day because, unsurprisingly, the excitement over the new shiny thing wears off quickly.
To add to this and to my last comments, like you said, she thinks buying things will bring her happiness, but it doesn't, so she buys those books about happiness and tries to find new hobbies to find that happiness she can't seem to find, but it clearly doesn't work... She herself most likely doesn't understand what is missing when she "has it all". It's actually kind of sad lol.

I really believe it'd do her good to get an actual job. Maybe keep her channel and get a part time job. It'd give her a sense of responsibility, a schedule, force her to go out and meet people and work, keep her busy, feel like she accomplished something with her day... Clearly, working from home and being her own boss isn't working for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I really believe it'd do her good to get an actual job. Maybe keep her channel and get a part time job. It'd give her a sense of responsibility, a schedule, force her to go out and meet people and work, keep her busy, feel like she accomplished something with her day... Clearly, working from home and being her own boss isn't working for her.
Tattlers say this about youtubers sooooo often but it just doesn’t make any sense. Yeah, it’d be healthy for them to get out of the house, have a schedule, meet real people who have real jobs (I do think youtube is a real job but I’m not sure it applies to Deli lol) but if we all struck gold and could get paid for basically doing duck all would we really go back to our crappy jobs where there’s a stupid manager there bossing us around like she owns the place and customers/clients who make it their job to make our lives a living hell? I can’t blame any of them for not wanting to go back to work. Especially if you don’t already have a passion or a dream you want to achieve. I think Deli has mentioned having a uni degree before (was it graphic design?) but without years of work experience and a great portfolio I imagine it wouldn’t be easy to just go and get a job in the field. Something I think a lot of youtubers could really benefit from is further education. You’ve got the money, you’ve got the time, why not get a masters just for the duck of it? Or study something that would benefit your social media career?

Tattlers say this about youtubers sooooo often but it just doesn’t make any sense. Yeah, it’d be healthy for them to get out of the house, have a schedule, meet real people who have real jobs (I do think youtube is a real job but I’m not sure it applies to Deli lol) but if we all struck gold and could get paid for basically doing duck all would we really go back to our crappy jobs where there’s a stupid manager there bossing us around like she owns the place and customers/clients who make it their job to make our lives a living hell? I can’t blame any of them for not wanting to go back to work.
Well yeah but whenever people say that about influencers it does make sense because of all the points you just said. People don’t realise how human interaction and a decent routine can really benefit the vast majority of people. Not a single person ever blames influencers for not wanting to get proper jobs, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t make sense that a proper job would more than likely be good for them.

Reactions: 6
Love that Deli shitting herself in the shower is one of the first things I read this morning 😬

• Haha
My feeling is, if she’s depressed, she can own that and be honest about that and not chirp on endlessly about her diet and exercise program. That would be respectable and possibly informative and helpful for folks who are struggling. Otherwise, don’t try to be an “influencer,” because most of us depressed people are out here in the grind and all she does with her false positivity mixed with debilitating illnesses that she acts like she has zero control over is make other people feel hopeless.

If Deli doesn’t get better after spending literally all of her time and a lot of her money on fancy programmes and organic food, how can the rest of us plebs even hope?

Reactions: 10
Tattlers say this about youtubers sooooo often but it just doesn’t make any sense.
Yes but Deli's life doesn't seem fulfilled by working from home/her current situation. She isn't able to maintain a proper schedule, she probably feels bored all day long with nothing to do, and The Sims doesn't even seem to interest her anymore. Realistically yes she won't get a job because it's much easier to chill at home than having to go to work, but she could befinit from having another activity. It doesn't have to be a job where her boss and clients are awful, especially since she doesn't need the money, she doesn't have to accept a difficult job... And if it's not work, it could be going back to university to learn something she's interested in, or charity work...

Reactions: 4
Omfg I am back. Did i just hear her say that she doesn’t do cardio because she would prefer to sculpt her body? Srsly? Cardio IS what keeps you healthy in your old age. There is no more important organ than your heart! Am I just old and spouting outdated fitness information, or did she just pretty much admit she’s doing this for the way it makes her look?

she could befinit from having another activity. It doesn't have to be a job where her boss and clients are awful, especially since she doesn't need the money, she doesn't have to accept a difficult job... And if it's not work, it could be going back to university to learn something she's interested in, or charity work...
That's true! Even just going to the gym and having an IRL PT if she's so passionate about it rather than working out in their living room.

This is slowly but surely just turning into a Deli focused thread🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That's true! Even just going to the gym and having an IRL PT if she's so passionate about it rather than working out in their living room.
I haven't seen much of James' side since he's pretty secretive but you can tell even he is able to focus and keep a proper schedule while Deli just can't seem to get motivated to work and needs someone behind her ass to force her really. In her latest vlog, I found this scene very telling : Deligracy said she was supposed to work but wanted to go to a coffee shop to chill. She asked James if he wanted to join her or if he had to work, he said he had to work, and she went for coffee by herself. 💀

Omfg I am back. Did i just hear her say that she doesn’t do cardio because she would prefer to sculpt her body? Srsly? Cardio IS what keeps you healthy in your old age. There is no more important organ than your heart! Am I just old and spouting outdated fitness information, or did she just pretty much admit she’s doing this for the way it makes her look?
This made me go back to Instagram to check her reels and I just realized she bought this 3500$ exercise bike and she barely uses it !!! She says she does cardio "maybe once a week" and her examples are "jogging", "15 min of bike". Literally the dumbest spending :sick:

Going back to your comment, yeah it's weird, she says she gets better results with weights to sculpt her body and that cardio exhausts her... That's the point lol, to keep your heart in shape ?? 😵 Why does she start the reel by saying she's doing this lifestyle to be healthy when she's older but then says she works out to sculpt her body ? Honestly her reels are so boring I hadn't watched them all today lol.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
James said they had family visiting, didn't he? Call me old fashioned, but I don't think I'd be too comfortable sitting at the table across from a woman who had been posting on Instagram all day about having diarrhea and poo accidents. I think I'd be booking a hotel, and very politely removing myself before dinner.

• Haha
I unsubscribed from Deli two years ago, but have kept up with her here and there. I remember her saying that she was asked to do interior decorating irl for someone who’s seen her builds. She also mentioned wanting to write a sims themed book after her Hampton falls LP. I really think she’s a creative individual, and that she is simply bored with the sims 4 like a lot of these YouTubers are. I think now is a great time for her to focus on her other interests and use the clout she has now while she’s got it. She needs to regain her passion and zest for life. Also, about the antidepressants mentioned before in this thread, I was offered antidepressants from my doctor for anxiety. Some antidepressants are used for people who don’t have depression surprisingly.

I saw Deli post about starting a tikotk and was curious about the cringe she would put on there but its just bits from her videos from what I can tell which is about as lazy as you can get. Tiktok is not even the most difficult platform to manage compared to YouTube and Instagram. Also she is joining in super late bc most people jumped on tiktok a while ago.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.