Simone Anderson #6 Blocked right now, thank you very much, I need some bots to show a human touch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF now my blocked account is unblocked (was blocked 3 hours ago).
Mate is DESPERATE.

Is this to hide brought followers? Bumps them down the list so not as obvious as yesterday?

Reactions: 3
Maybe she is unblocking everyone because she’s decided she wants the mean comments sent directly to her instead of posted here. So she can legitimately claim them as direct messages.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
These kinds of accounts that follow her make me LOL - 2 mins of scrolling through the people they follow & it’s obvious it’s a bought follower. Maybe she could pay one of her minions to go through her followers list & remove these kinds of people!?
Just spent 20mins reporting bots. Making the world safer for Asher.

Reactions: 7
Aw poor Simon is clearly not on the “Click Clack” PR list..so many influenzas receiving the new containers..not her though! What a pity, that really is her jam 😜
Nah shes swapped everything out for simplify my home and then Sistema containers.
Click clack is banished from her house (and probably already been sold on trademe)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There are various websites that can calculate the approximate number of bots that an account has. The result shows as a percentage of the account’s total followers. For example, modash.io calculated Simone’s bot followers to be 23.13% of her total followers. Not sure how accurate it is.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Wow a day early. She’s really running out of content. There was honestly nothing overly nasty in the comments about Asher.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow a day early. She’s really running out of content. There was honestly nothing overly nasty in the comments about Asher.
And so hypercritical!! Telling other people to block it out and don’t listen… then why do you keep coming back to this site Simone?? Is it because you’re actually a very insecure person and you care about what is said? Does it stem from unresolved childhood trauma of never feeling good enough so you have to try to please others because when others are happy with you you then feel happy about yourself?? Cause why the hell else would you put yourself through the misery and upset of checking in everyday and keeping up with it. Anyone who seeks out hurtful words or hatred about themselves will only hurt themselves more in the long run.

Reactions: 8
trying to boost those numbers, poor old Simon, will do anything !! Even exploiting her child. 🤫

Reactions: 6
Interesting, I didn't see her going that way!
I bet it was gonna be about her not baby proofing but after that nasty fall she had to quickly pivot (maybe that's why she was offline today, furiously creating a new reel 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For fucks sake Simmo. Your reel is screaming desperate. No one on this site is nasty to A, in fact we talk about him because we are worried for him always underdressed and living in your ridiculous world. He’s a form of advertising for you and over exposed. Plus he’s has a womens refuge scammer for a mother. Live your life, don’t worry about trying to prove us “trolls” wrong. 😂

Reactions: 16
EC57CE4B-E0CB-41D6-95A3-AF28A8566138.png

The comment “thick bleep put trackies on her Asher roo” doesn’t even make sense. She’s cut it. I’m pretty sure it was along the lines of her wearing trackers and her son wearing jeans.

I honestly don’t get what she is trying to achieve sharing these “things I learnt on the internet” posts.

All I can say is poor Asher having a video about him and his development shared with 300k people.. which will be on the internet forever.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
My comment about him not being as vocal and whether it was due to breathing issue got featured! (First time I think i made a reel!)
However a quick Google shows that in can in fact be a reason for speech delays!
She's really is an odd duck

Reactions: 12
Hey Simone - where are the all donations you scammed from multiple charities? We know you and your minions are reading this, why not just do a quick reel on where all the money went?

Reactions: 14
And does anyone actually care how many followers someone has? I follow someone because they interest me, not because they have lots of followers.
100% the do. Good old magnolia mentioned it so much during the pebbles motion. "I have x amount of followers" haha check yourself love

my accounts unblocked too, all 7 of them Lol lol lol lol. I've blocked her now - I'm not boosting her numbers in any shape or form.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.