Simone Anderson #6 Blocked right now, thank you very much, I need some bots to show a human touch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG! I can see her stories again on my real account! She blocked me from stories months and months ago.
I’m still blocked from my main account, but can now see her stories from my secondary account. I won’t be following or looking at her stories though after being blocked for simply liking a post years ago in relation to influencers paying taxes etc (the post didn’t even mention her - so for her to block me after that I thought there isn’t something quite right with her).

Can’t wait to see who is gonna be featured on her tattle reel tomorrow … she must be chuffed at all the new engagement her dedicated forum is bringing her! 😂

Reactions: 6
duck she’s sketchy, I’m unblocked too - imagine being that desperate for engagement and followers that you unblock all your haters 🤣 truely psychotic behavior?? No normal person would obsess over these kinda things like she is?

Reactions: 21
She has no worthwhile content - just boring videos of folding her laundry. Yawn, yawn, yawn!! Come on Simon, surely you can be more inventive than that. We all do laundry, we all fold and put laundry away! Boring, boring, boring.

Reactions: 1
Was it announced who won the robo-vac thing? Winner should have been drawn on 3rd? Did I miss that?

Reactions: 3
She will be trying to figure out the Tattler’s identity. Don’t mention you’ve been unblocked.
Someone mentioned the car and all the stuff. It will all be #woman’s refuge debt. There will be a tit tonne of debt.

Reactions: 7
Thread name suggestion: Simone Anderson #7: Wednesday’s are for Tattle reels, all so she can receive some feels.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Simone Anderson #7 If I get #gifted a cabin in the forest and no one’s around to hear it, do I have to put AD?

Simone Anderson #7 Mock me all you want, I still have 300,000 bots (I mean people!) following me 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He works for Canon - working from home or flexitime isn’t listed under staff benefits. Given how crazy the employment market is just now (I work in HR), you want to add any and all benefits to your website so you are more appealing to potential candidates. WFH and flexibility is the biggest request from new staff. Given it’s not listed, I wonder if it’s something they don’t offer and Trenti doesn’t work from home as often as they make out. A sales manager who works from home…. Sure!
He’s a regional sales manager so he most likely isn’t out in the field . He will have minions to do that while he “works” from home .

Reactions: 1
Aw poor Simon is clearly not on the “Click Clack” PR list..so many influenzas receiving the new containers..not her though! What a pity, that really is her jam 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.