Simone Anderson #6 Blocked right now, thank you very much, I need some bots to show a human touch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly this person has followed Simone for ages, so wtf is up with 'which is where I think you live' as if it's a mystery. God her followers are thick.
Yet knows her well enough to have mentioned her in her story at some stage?

Reactions: 4
As an employer I’d be a bit pissed if my employees kid was in a call when the employees partner is having a manicure, massage, facial or at an F45 session. It’s all a bit of a piss take the whole working from home situation in that household. Maybe it’s because what SA does isn’t actually a job (in my opinion anyway).
He works for Canon - working from home or flexitime isn’t listed under staff benefits. Given how crazy the employment market is just now (I work in HR), you want to add any and all benefits to your website so you are more appealing to potential candidates. WFH and flexibility is the biggest request from new staff. Given it’s not listed, I wonder if it’s something they don’t offer and Trenti doesn’t work from home as often as they make out. A sales manager who works from home…. Sure!

Reactions: 7
Well today took a turn. I saw that screenshot back there about her posting 0 hidden from stories. Simon blocked me years ago for voting NO in one of her stupid polls so I removed myself. I saw that screenshot and went and looked at her profile and I can see her stories again. Guess she was getting low on real humans she can block and get her numbers up lol. I’ll won’t be adding myself back there. She’s toxic to the highest degree.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Yes Skete…. Get ya big hairy balls back girl! Stir tit up!

Don’t take that bait people- you can’t see cause witch has blocked you 🤣
Come on Simone #womansrefuge Anderson. Show us your “restricted” list

Well today took a turn. I saw that screenshot back there about her posting 0 hidden from stories. Simon blocked me years ago for voting NO in one of her stupid polls so I removed myself. I saw that screenshot and went and looked at her profile and I can see her stories again. Guess she was getting low on real humans she can block and get her numbers up lol. I’ll won’t be adding myself back there. She’s toxic to the highest degree.
I’m still blocked from stories so her post is bullshit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's very quiet on her stories today. Do you think she realised she can't post any beauty appointments today after showing that Trent was in fact at work and therefore Ashers abscence would be suspicious?

Come on Simone #womansrefuge Anderson. Show us your “restricted” list

I’m still blocked from stories so her post is bullshit 😂
Bet it's a screenshot from one of her fake accounts to show that account has zero blocked accounts

• Haha
I do hope Asher’s not at daycare today and she’s just chilling at home with Him, given he had a concussion yesterday.

Reactions: 4
Interesting because one of my restricted accounts is now completely blocked and another is no longer restricted 🤷🏽‍♀️
Only thing I can think of for the blocked account is I followed Skete on that one? Would not surprise me if she goes through and blocks from other accounts. Psycho pants.

Reactions: 2
Interesting because one of my restricted accounts is now completely blocked and another is no longer restricted 🤷🏽‍♀️
Only thing I can think of for the blocked account is I followed Skete on that one? Would not surprise me if she goes through and blocks from other accounts. Psycho pants.
People have been straight blocked now or unblocked hence all the new “followers” which aren’t actually new at all.

Reactions: 2
OMG! I can see her stories again on my real account! She blocked me from stories months and months ago.

• Wow
She mentioned it on her stories this morning and she checked on him very 2 hours through the night.
Man, she just does not know how to lie eh. She does the classic "obvious lie" thing of using way too much detail when constructing a falsehood. She could have just written "Poor wee Roo, he slept through last night but I felt so worried about his head I was up a few times to check he was ok."

But instead she constructs a mini-routine based on what she thinks people would expect "I set my alarm and woke up every 2 hours on the dot to go into his room and stayed with him for a while to make sure he was moving and sleeping ok"

It just sounds so specific that it becomes ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Iv been unblocked too 😂 shes trying to get nonbot followers back again....pshhh you've already ruined your reputation WomensRefugeScammer

Reactions: 3
If everyone of us has 30mins to spare go through her following list & report all the bots. Then it’ll show her true followers & her numbers will drastically drop & then it’ll show her buying more on Social blade 🤣

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.