Simone Anderson #6 Blocked right now, thank you very much, I need some bots to show a human touch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for clearing up yesterdays question of why to you try to have a flat stomach in your morning poses 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG so excited, only one more sleep to see what she screenshots from Tattle for this week's pity party!

Equally excited to see the comments from deluded followers, the 'things strangers say on the internet' works both ways Moni, just sayin'.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if tomorrow was the day Simone Anderson addressed the Women’s refuge missing donations. That would be unexpected, surprise us all and keep us on our toes!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Things I have learnt on Simon Andersons Instagram : 1. Its ok to steal money from charity and buy yourself nice stuff. (Sorry shoe box Christmas I’ll be keeping the $20 I would of spent on a child's Christmas present for myself) 2. Its perfectly fine to post a child naked on the internet and be sure to let everyone know the child's location. 3. Always play the victim in any situation.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
OMG so excited, only one more sleep to see what she screenshots from Tattle for this week's pity party!

Equally excited to see the comments from deluded followers, the 'things strangers say on the internet' works both ways Moni, just sayin'.
Wouldn’t it be funny if Skete done a similar ‘what strangers say on the internet’ and it was posts copied from here calling out the inconsistencies and fakeness in her posts! 😂 I reckon Skete’s lurking in here - given the talk on engagement and number of followers this morning. Go on Skete, do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wouldn’t it be funny if Skete done a similar ‘what strangers say on the internet’ and it was posts copied from here calling out the inconsistencies and fakeness in her posts! 😂 I reckon Skete’s lurking in here - given the talk on engagement and number of followers this morning. Go on Skete, do it!
Yes Skete…. Get ya big hairy balls back girl! Stir tit up!

Don’t take that bait people- you can’t see cause witch has blocked you 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Clearly this person has followed Simone for ages, so wtf is up with 'which is where I think you live' as if it's a mystery. God her followers are thick.
I’m now definitely convinced that there’s a group or something that you can be apart of to help boost other peoples content. This person does not look the least bit stupid and the fact she rides motocross but doesn’t know where to look for a chiro?! Nope. Not sold at all. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks for clearing up yesterdays question of why to you try to have a flat stomach in your morning poses 🥱
She’s like clockwork. Must must must respond to everything. Except WHERE THE WOMEN’S REFUGE $$$$$ WENT!!

Reactions: 4
🤦🏼‍♀️ Simone if they are saying they can’t see your stories then they are not going to see your story asking them to message you????

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
🤦🏼‍♀️ Simone if they are saying they can’t see your stories then they seen not going to see your story asking them to message you????
Wait for the giggly post “Guuuuuys baby brain again of course they can’t see these stories!” Giggle AD giggle.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As an employer I’d be a bit pissed if my employees kid was in a call when the employees partner is having a manicure, massage, facial or at an F45 session. It’s all a bit of a piss take the whole working from home situation in that household. Maybe it’s because what SA does isn’t actually a job (in my opinion anyway).

Reactions: 10
Simon has no idea what real work is. Putting on makeup for someone and putting a few curlers in someone's hair is hardly taxing. She has no idea of the routine 8.30-5pm (or similar) slog before getting home to start your second job of cooking meals juggling kids with bath time and homework. No idea of commuting to work. No idea of real juggling. All her juggles are fitting in things that benefit her. She doesn't care about Trenti and his work and what he needs to get done. As long as she gets her precious things in is all that matters. Putting together a Woop meal is hardly a hard task! All meals paid for by Woop so I guess why would you bother cooking from scrap! Would love it if she had a month with nothing sent to her, where she had to come up with her own ideas, entertain without getting help, maybe her perfect world would be more real and people would then relate better. Get a real life #WomansRefuge Simon! Keep smiling those tombstone white fake teeth Simon!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.