Simone Anderson #6 Blocked right now, thank you very much, I need some bots to show a human touch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bought more already!! Farrk can’t even go a couple of days. Here’s a tip - try just making content people like 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
And does anyone actually care how many followers someone has? I follow someone because they interest me, not because they have lots of followers.

Reactions: 11
Even with the purchased followers, that follower count is still heading down 👌🏼
Do we know what happened to 30th and 31st?

just had a look at her followers and I’m actually shook at the amount of bots. Like I knew 317k wasn’t a realistic number of followers, but wow! Just wow!

Thought she had 2 miscarriages?
Oh wait, nevermind...
To be fair, she’s obviously referring to Asher and current pregnancy. I can’t comment on miscarriages, but people who I know who have had them, or stillbirths, very much count them in their total pregnancies. I wouldn’t nitpick over her comment and give her ammunition.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She referred to feeling the same in both pregnancy’s the other day too. I thought it was strange to specifically use the word both when she’s been pregnant four times in a relatively short period.

I haven’t known anyone else to have felt incredible and amazing each time they have been pregnant it’s normally quite the oppersite but I guess Simon would of told the sperms how to behave once they met the egg.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And does anyone actually care how many followers someone has? I follow someone because they interest me, not because they have lots of followers.
It’s probably only brands looking at follower numbers these days, however those that know what they’re doing ask to see engagement stats instead of relying on a number at the top of a screen.
A lot of influencers (Simone included) add lots of polls to their stories, and share their new posts to their stories with something covering over it so you have to click to see. This all increases engagement and makes their stats look good.
I’ve included screenshots so you can see what the background of a professional account looks like which is what businesses SHOULD be looking at before working with someone. I’d love to see Simone’s!

From a personal point of view, follower numbers have never meant anything when I’m looking for new accounts to follow.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
🤔 hmmm Simon possibly regretting this little statement from last week...can't see this week's reel being about us judging her parenting choices now hey. Simon, we are only ever concerned for your boy...you are being reckless at times with him hovering around the top of stair cases and with the positioning of some of your furniture...we aren't bullying...we are trying to help you keep asher safe.

Does that egg on the head and bloody nose sum up his childhood perfectly now? It's not too late to admit you made a mistake...he's only one and needs more support and guidance. You can't expect him to make the right choices when he's only one. We all make mistakes, it's called parenthood. Just be big enough to say when you're wrong. It's absolutely ok and normal to admit mistakes.
“We want him to have the freedom and space to discover his own body” - but not colours…
“We never wanted to wrap our children in bubble wrap” - of course not, it’s not beige or matte black duh

Reactions: 7
Another super sweet post, just a shame Enomis can’t spell butterflies, makes the post childlike 😉
And who writes tit like this? Can anyone imagine writing this to someone?? If I got sent this and knew people had been watching me it would freak me the duck out. Creepy.

Reactions: 11
Surely she’s not going to spin tomorrows sympathy post about her parenting. Hey Simone, I know you’re reading here. You’re not a bad mum for A falling down yesterday, all parents have had something like that happen and if anything it makes you more relatable. You make bad choices when it comes to A and exploiting him for AD money, showing him naked on the internet, not baby gating your stairs at the very least, not admitting you use daycare/nanny/outside help when it’s super normal and part of life.

Reactions: 10
It’s probably only brands looking at follower numbers these days, however those that know what they’re doing ask to see engagement stats instead of relying on a number at the top of a screen.
A lot of influencers (Simone included) add lots of polls to their stories, and share their new posts to their stories with something covering over it so you have to click to see. This all increases engagement and makes their stats look good.
I’ve included screenshots so you can see what the background of a professional account looks like which is what businesses SHOULD be looking at before working with someone. I’d love to see Simone’s!

From a personal point of view, follower numbers have never meant anything when I’m looking for new accounts to follow.
Has she ever done lives? Like no way in hell it would happen now but wondering when she stopped? (If ever started?

"I have and always do believe its Always important to share the everyday highs & lows, no life is perfect" Quote SA !!
Yeah right, what about sharing the truth. ??? Picture perfect SA is not life #womensrefuge #daycare

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"I have and always do believe its Always important to share the everyday highs & lows, no life is perfect" Quote SA !!
Yeah right, what about sharing the truth. ??? Picture perfect SA is not life #womensrefuge #daycare
This is literally the first low she has showed of parenting (other than the miscarriages) and she thinks she's showing the everyday lows? duck off

I actually can't with all the sickly sweet messages she gets! Surely they must be tattlers in disguise? I really want to know how she decides which messages she shared. Back when I was an avid follower (before I saw the light) I sent her atleast 12 messages (I know I know I'm a fuckwit). Asking advice, products, gushing over her etc. Do you think a single one of them got shared?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
So….why does she need to prepare Trenti his coffee in his to go cup and lunch in a container if he’s always home and available to look after A when she isn’t hmmm?
….ooooh so perhaps he DOESNT work from home then!
….Trentis at work, you’re at f45, so where’s A? Oh daycare! Duh!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.