Simone Anderson #6 Blocked right now, thank you very much, I need some bots to show a human touch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤔 hmmm Simon possibly regretting this little statement from last week...can't see this week's reel being about us judging her parenting choices now hey. Simon, we are only ever concerned for your boy...you are being reckless at times with him hovering around the top of stair cases and with the positioning of some of your furniture...we aren't bullying...we are trying to help you keep asher safe.

Does that egg on the head and bloody nose sum up his childhood perfectly now? It's not too late to admit you made a mistake...he's only one and needs more support and guidance. You can't expect him to make the right choices when he's only one. We all make mistakes, it's called parenthood. Just be big enough to say when you're wrong. It's absolutely ok and normal to admit mistakes.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
🤔 hmmm Simon possibly regretting this little statement from last week...can't see this week's reel being about us judging her parenting choices now hey. Simon, we are only ever concerned for your boy...you are being reckless at times with him hovering around the top of stair cases and with the positioning of some of your furniture...we aren't bullying...we are trying to help you keep asher safe.

Does that egg on the head and bloody nose sum up his childhood perfectly now? It's not too late to admit you made a mistake...he's only one and needs more support and guidance. You can't expect him to make the right choices when he's only one. We all make mistakes, it's called parenthood. Just be big enough to say when you're wrong. It's absolutely ok and normal to admit mistakes.
Just as well tomorrow is a daycare day, as she’ll need to spend the day starting from scratch for the sympathy reel!

Reactions: 6
Deeefffoooo gonna be about parenting on Wednesday. There’s just been non stop A content since the weekend. 🙄 How boring. Guess when your content ideas dry up you’ve gotta do something… #SellYourChild

• Sad
Reactions: 10
If you click on her followers, literally all of them are bots. No kiwi sounding names and all have 15 photos or 0, with random names. Shes paid for all these "followers" so that she can keep getting free tit. I would love to see how many followers she actually has if they removed all the bots

Reactions: 11
Womens refuge trying to be “relatable” with her todays been a hard day bullshit. Womens refuge I keep thinking about when the baby is here and she’s stuck feeding, what’s Asher gonna get up to then? You gonna get some baby gates or nah?

Reactions: 5
Deeefffoooo gonna be about parenting on Wednesday. There’s just been non stop A content since the weekend. 🙄 How boring. Guess when your content ideas dry up you’ve gotta do something… #SellYourChild
It sure will. Will feature some of these comments and the theme will be "kick a mum when she's down" "I already feel so tit / guilty about it" "women should support women" and on and on....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It sure will. Will feature some of these comments and the theme will be "kick a mum when she's down" "I already feel so tit / guilty about it" "women should support women" and on and on....
BINGO! Every week she does this a genuine follower or 50 end up here, where they will read the truth- we are concerned for Asher! And the woman’s refuge donations she ‘pledged’.

Reactions: 9
If you click on her followers, literally all of them are bots. No kiwi sounding names and all have 15 photos or 0, with random names. Shes paid for all these "followers" so that she can keep getting free tit. I would love to see how many followers she actually has if they removed all the bots
Haha I did this yesterday and 1/10 accounts I looked at were real 😅🤦🏽‍♀️ Delete them and start fresh Simmo

Reactions: 4
Wow I am gobsmacked! We’ve all thought it but I have never actually looked. The amount of bots is UNBELIEVABLE!! I would be so interested to know how many REAL people actually follow her vs how many bots.

Reactions: 8
Lol this “real person” commenting how “incredible” (famously one of the only adjectives Simon knows 😜) her cheesecake looks!…ummm are you blind? That looks terrible in my opinion!…
Clicked on the recipe link hahaha Instagram vs reality! 😜

I’m only on my high horse here because I’ve made this recipe before and it IS actually very yummy but mine looked faaaaar better than hers lol #brag #imagreatcook/baker #whittakerssponsormeplease 😂
Why is hers so chunky and thick 🤢 does she need a gifted blender?

• Haha
Lol this “real person” commenting how “incredible” (famously one of the only adjectives Simon knows 😜) her cheesecake looks!…ummm are you blind? That looks terrible in my opinion!…
Clicked on the recipe link hahaha Instagram vs reality! 😜

I’m only on my high horse here because I’ve made this recipe before and it IS actually very yummy but mine looked faaaaar better than hers lol #brag #imagreatcook/baker #whittakerssponsormeplease 😂
Looks like the baby shat raspberries onto the top of it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Just catching up on the lolz sponcon Father's Day treats that Enomis managed to procure for Trent. Do you think that the card that she gave him acknowledged the partnership deals?

"Dear Trent,

We are so grateful for what an amazing father you are, and the massive support you are to this family.

With this in mind, we have partnered with our friends at Luxe Holiday Homes in Taupo and Debretts Taupo to create a bespoke weekend of fun for you to enjoy and help showcase the many sights and sounds that the region has to offer!

All our love,
Simone, Asher, and select commercial partners."
You forgot the hashtags he should use when sharing on social media #yesivebeentobrandevents #mywifegotthisforfree

Reactions: 2
So these are the brought followers to get back up to 317k- all have 15 posts and follow 5000+ accounts. Simone it’s tragically obvious.

Reactions: 6
So these are the brought followers to get back up to 317k- all have 15 posts and follow 5000+ accounts. Simone it’s tragically obvious.
Bought more already!! Farrk can’t even go a couple of days. Here’s a tip - try just making content people like 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.