Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notastan

Simone and Trent’s lives are so shallow that they have to buy “status symbols” to look relevant.

• Sick
Reactions: 14

NotaAD

Just sent through my complaint due to not knowing if the #ad is for the #superettestore or for the lake house that is the ✨bEsT accommodation✨ ever. You make me sick Scamdog..

Starstruck500

VIP Member
Love that they tell people to come read here and explained that’s where she is getting her comments for the pity reels from. The more people know the better.
Simone will put a post up with a small snippet of the voice, asking her followers/bots if they recognise the voice as she ‘deleted their voice note by mistake’ 🫣

• Haha

Semonandersin

This is such an odd thing to point out? Like, who cares 🤷🏻‍♀️ if your worried so much about what your followers think about the time on your oven, then don't upload the photo! No one gives a shit about your oven! Our days aren't going to stop and end if we don't see a photo of it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
She did a first aid when she was a nanny but it didn’t focus on children?? Um pretty sure even ‘back then’ you can do ones which focus on children. However, First Aid courses cover a broad range of events that could happen. Not just mouth to mouth for children. Always amazes me she has friends who do these things and come to her house. Never in public Simone
Working in ECE we have to renew our first aid certificate every two years, it's so hard to find a course near us and to book in a date that suits us all that isn't already full. Then this bitch just fucking has it at her house! Also no AD on this which it 100% would have been. And I bet she was doing that stupid laugh the entire time.

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
WELLLLLCOME one and all to the death spiral of Simone Anderson's influencing career.

Congratulations @snarkersusie for another wonderful thread title, your prize is an invitation to Adver's third birthday party. Good luck figuring out the dress code.

You can find Simone’s wiki here, please read this if you are new: https://tattle.life/wiki/simone-anderson/

Never forget folks, we are all here because Simone Anderson scammed hundreds of people who bought second hand clothing and other items from her Facebook group. She promised that ALL proceeds from sales would go to Women's Refuge, and Women's Refuge never received a cent of the hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of sales over several years until she was called out by several influencers, including Makaia Carr and Pebbles Hooper.

In the settlement agreement with Makaia Carr it was revealed (through a statement that was signed off by Simone's lawyers) that not a single penny of money had been donated to any charity until AFTER Makaia Carr had challenged Simone. Even then, the donations (totaling around $20,000, not the hundreds of thousands that was collected from clothing sales over the years) were made in quick succession over a couple of days to a number of different charities.

Rather than owning up to her deception when challenged, Simone doubled down and tried to use the threat of legal action against Makaia and Pebbles in order to silence them. Rather than being honest and authentic with her followers, Simone continues to attempt to create a curated image of the "perfect" life as a woman and mother, which runs contrary to healthy ways of living. Her continued lies are damaging to followers who may compare their struggles with her seemingly frictionless life, and also damaging to her own character. She is now hopelessly compromised, and no brand that wants to be taken seriously should ever partner with her.
The cunt reads here daily and still this all goes over her head.

• Angry
  • Haha

snarkersusie

VIP Member
I find it really odd the filming of oneself in outfits you're going to wear later in the week & having to put your kids in daycare to do that. Where is the spontaneity in life, maybe that's why she always has that distant glum look on her face.

Every part is so planned for the gram & curated, wished for lifestyle. Sad really, very dull & to be fair the clothing style is blah.
Right? It’s batty. I get planning your outfits, but to then get dressed and undressed out of them all just to take a photo in the same spot is flipping weird.

• Haha

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
No Simone your gumboots won’t be triggering to red band wearers as they don’t care. You’re wearing gumboots designed for wannabe farmers and Aucklanders who think certain boots on a rugby sideline are important. Again, trying to show status by a brand. Heck some of those red band wearers own millions and drove basic cars as well.

shh77

VIP Member
I’m convinced half the “PR” she receives, she sees other influenzas get (I know, I know Simomo you don’t scroll! 🙄🫠) then goes and buys herself! 😂😂
…fits with why she always shares daaaays after everyone else and then she’s not even breaking any ASA rules by not declaring it’s an AD because it she didn’t get it for free! 🥴🥴🫠🫠

• Haha
So sad watching that video of Ca$her. Not only does he need to perform on demand, his speech is shocking. She can understand him because she's his mum. She's gotten used to the sounds and his delivery of "words". I'm actually shocked that the daycare hasn't said anything, but knowing Scamdog, they probably have and she's not doing anything about it. Poor boy deserves so much better 💔
You’d think if they can afford that new truck and all her “designer” items that they would easily be able to pay for a private speech therapist. She must be doing this behind the scenes! Because what is stopping her 😡 $160 a session for my child for atleast 8 months and it’s the best thing I ever did.

• Sad
No Simone your gumboots won’t be triggering to red band wearers as they don’t care. You’re wearing gumboots designed for wannabe farmers and Aucklanders who think certain boots on a rugby sideline are important. Again, trying to show status by a brand. Heck some of those red band wearers own millions and drove basic cars as well.
The real question is I remember that she got quite a few pairs of gumboots and wet weather over pants gifted from Crywolf when Casher was around the same age - why wouldn’t she have kept them and passed them down - obviously sold them for the money to fund the designer (hideous) pieces she buys for the kids!
I’m not triggered as we are a lifestyle/farming family - I would just see them and think what try hards!

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
She's such a fuckwit. My kids love their brightly coloured glittery gumboots that light up when they walk. Got to love number one shoes.

• Heart

shh77

VIP Member
I’m wondering if it’s a power saving thing? Are they that stingey with their household expenses that an oven clock is too taxing on the budget? She rarely cooks anything that would need an oven and that’s kind of sad her boys will never wake to the smell of a late roast lunch or home baking.

I guess her style of consume what we cook in one go means her fridge and kitchen are always on point. Everything is quick and easily cleaned up and maintains an image of sleek glossy life.

She says she likes cleaning and maintaining her home but i reckon it’s her way to keep in control and earn her keep for Trent.
Speaking of her fridge. Since being dumped by Woop, we haven’t had a “fridge shot” in a while Simomo!
Care to oblige? 😂🫠🐒🐒

IMG_1223.gif

• Haha