Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohwebelieve

VIP Member
Same, but she has been missing tonight so must be out in it. 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ also who sits on the couch, inside your own house with your trench coat on 🤔 I bet the brow lady had a good ole laugh with her colleagues when she left. Condom, tampon, 😂
Temu number $ 17.95 Bodyshaping tummy control underwear. 😂🤭 One of her classiest
outFArts yet!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

snarkersusie

VIP Member
👏👏👏 to whom ever put up that video. Watched the first one, well done,.off to watch the second

How long until Simomo gets a take down order

Love that they tell people to come read here and explained that’s where she is getting her comments for the pity reels from. The more people know the better.

Reactions: 13

shh77

VIP Member
Posts pic of kids sitting on the couch being totally, extremely normal eating bananas (Ca$her in his undies, you POS!)
- “ThE cHeEkiEsT oF mOnKeYs!!!!”

Not EVERYTHING has to be or is the MOST INCREDIBLE!!, the ABSOLUTE BEST!!, SO INSANE!! Your new OBSESSION! …some things are just mid and normal and that’s TOTALLY, ABSOLUTELY fine Simomo 🙄🫠 no one believes you anyway

• Haha
Call me a TC but why has she spent years getting her hair blonde when she’s repeatedly said she’s a ✨natural blonde✨…?

Also… going dark for winter… you little trendsetter you, never heard of that before! 🤨

Sorry, correction. It was going deeper. Deeper depth. On ya.

• Haha

crumbs

I haven't seen Richenda on stories for ages .. or the trampoline, beanbag or emma sleep

• Haha

ohwebelieve

VIP Member
What "free" accomodation do we think the wannabe RAM owners are going too. This is so cringey 🤮 & all for tattle.... someone's rattled

• Haha

Teaconsumer

Wow! sorry to all those people who woke up this morning and didn’t have enough food in their cupboards so had to go without, sorry you are not doing well at life. Fuck she is the biggest bitch this side of Auckland.

• Sick
POV: when you’re two years behind a trend, and you’re claiming another stolen/viral recipe as your own. At least she took an actual bite from our latest HiGh PrOtEiN ObSeSsIon this time around 🫠

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

shh77

VIP Member
Simomo if you’re going to send yourself messages let’s not go tooooo over the top, let’s TRY and keep it believable!
“You are my hero!”?! come ON!! 😬🫠

IMG_1283.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

crumbs

Oh Simone, butt hurt that another charity is reconsidering you? If you didn't care about us you wouldn’t respond to all the stuff said on here.

I so hope they open up registrations on here again so more people can comment.
any view is a view - are you referring to the 400000 bots sue sue?

• Haha

butterysoft

This is such an odd thing to point out? Like, who cares 🤷🏻‍♀️ if your worried so much about what your followers think about the time on your oven, then don't upload the photo! No one gives a shit about your oven! Our days aren't going to stop and end if we don't see a photo of it 🤦🏻‍♀️
I'd say that is to stop anyone saying she pre-records. Probably didn't even bake with the workers. Again, how sad that she ships her kids off to daycare then stays home to make dumplings and cookies for other people who are staying at home with their new borns