Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Anyone noticed whenever they go away the weather is really bad? It’s like karma biting them in the arse every time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

NotaAD

Ironic really that she's harping on about a charity supporting woman fleeing domestic violence. No one believes that you actually care about these causes Scamdog as you have ripped off far too many to count. You make me sick.

• Sick
Reactions: 20

NotaAD

Sorry, but poor Ryder isn't even 2 yet and he's been given a big boy bed? Let your kids be kids Scamdog! I can't with this fool, yeah let's do a first aid and CPR course, but nah, hang up that strangulation risk.... I'm a pro at CPR now he will be ok!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
There's a tiktok someone started! Popped up in my feed a while back. Guessing they're from tattle.
Haven't seen any new posts though. Please post more!

• Haha

YouveAllBeenAsking

Chatty Member
“Ok Tenti thanks for playing “happy families” this weekend! Before you go back to your place I need to get a pic for the Tattle TCs real quick k? Cool go put your wedding ring on. Thanks mate”

View attachment 2995576
Either Trenti has a new wedding ring or that's not him. Simmo made a big deal about how his had black diamonds in it and from memory it was set in a white metal. See exhibit A below.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

spillllllllthetea

Trenti ya fucken penis.
Obnoxious big truck to make up for your small cock, tiny socks and lack of masculinity.
“Look guys! Trenti can’t be gay, he owns a RAM!”
Babes, the only thing Trenti likes to RAM are other men inside him on his visits to family bar.

• Haha

lovemesomegossip

Sue YOU asked what we think so it's not trolling or bullying.
First: why the fuck would you hang a basketball type net right above your young sons head. What actually goes through you and Trents head to think that is safe?? What if he gets up in the night and hangs off it and it breaks off the wall. What if he and C are playing in the room and swing off it but it doesn't fall till the middle of the night?? And the mirror leaning against the wall. Also a risk of the children pulling on it and it falling.
I think it's sad that R room isn't really a room for a little boy. What little boy wants multiple throw blankets on his bed, art pieces on shelves and side tables. And the wall paper/wall art, shit wall. You love painting and doing touchups, touch up that wall and get rid of it. You have 2 boys.....

So what do I think, I thinks it's crap.

• Wow
Reactions: 18

Qwertyuiop12

Will buy a new RAM but won’t help her 3 year old with his speech. I know what I’d rather invest my money in….

• Sad
  • Sick

Semonandersin

That room is no room for a kid his age. It's fucking sad really. My kids are 7 and 5 years old and yes their rooms aren't what I personally want them to 'look like' but their rooms are their sanctuary, their own happy place if you will. They got to choose their bedding, their wall art, their toys! Fuck me, my daughter has hung ALL her paintings up from school on her wall and although most of them are just random paint splattered pieces of paper, she loves them, she's proud of them, and that's what makes her happy in her room. The beaming smile on her face when she comes home from school and says "Mummy I'm going to hang my art in my room" is everything as a parent. Simone will NEVER experience that feeling because those kids will never get the chance to be proud of themselves. She would take a photo of her kids art and then throw it in the trash, never to be seen again. I feel so sorry for those boys. They will never experience a true happy childhood with a room full of bright, colorful toys, their art work displaying proudly on their wall, bedding of their favorite cartoon character or their favorite toys lined up on the windowsill or lined up on their dresser. They won't wake up to all their favorite things on display. Simone, your pathetic. Your kids will grow up to resent you, and they will be better off for it ✌🏼

• Heart

Pentothal

VIP Member
Ironic really that she's harping on about a charity supporting woman fleeing domestic violence. No one believes that you actually care about these causes Scamdog as you have ripped off far too many to count. You make me sick.
I'm gutted they have aligned with her. Effectively they are the pet version of women's refuge and we know what she did with all the money she raised for WR. Why they would choose to use her as a promoter is so wrong. Maybe some emails are needed

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
And the mirror not secured to the wall. The bedroom was what she wanted, not her child, so selfish she prefers anesthetics over safety.

Does worker #2 even have the coordination to put a ball through that hoop. Does he even like the colour scheme😔
---

100% this. This room isn't about her child, it's all about her, what she wants, what she could gift for free. So sad
---

Here you go, some very 🤢🤮 moments between the Forsyths

Why not an Emma mattress Simomo?
Omg it's ugly af. And yes that basketball hoop is so dangerous. And why does the bed not sit against the wall? He could fall out so easily and she would never know because the workers are shut in their room the whole night and ignored. Poor babies 😞 Man she is the biggest TC out 🙄😐

• Sad

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
Who called the bot buying this week? Looks like you were right, 2k this week. Or is 3k 🤔🤔 I can't rhink if she was at 405 at the beginning of the week or 406..either way, she buying her following again.
It really does seem that way. The fact of the matter is that Simone is not doing anything differently to how she has done previously and for years and years her follower numbers stagnated at approximately 300,000. Now suddenly it is over 400,000. Yes, she did have a viral reel but this was months ago and her follower count is still mysteriously leaping up each day by hundreds if not thousands of new followers. I have made a study of influencers who have had a viral reel and the increase in follower numbers does usually decrease more quickly than Simone’s has. There is usually also a corresponding increase in engagement. Simone has not had this. The highest engagement I have seen her account have after her viral reel has been approximately 3%. Simone made so secret of the fact that one of her goals this year was to increase her follower numbers, she just never told us how she planned to do this.

Compare this to howtodadnz who also had a recent viral reel. His engagement is currently over 35%. His account is one of the cleanest I have looked at and I would guarantee that he does not buy followers. (Every public account would have some bot followers, as they organically attach themselves to accounts, but some accounts have far more bots than others).

Last edited:

lovemesomegossip

Something they have been meaning to do....Your first child is almost 3 you dimwits!!!!!!. Should you not of done it when he was born. Maybe you could of swapped a massage or nail appt. Your level of stupidity just gets worse. The way you make out to be such super parents when actually it looks to me like you only did the course because a friend did. And we all know, no one can have something you don't. 👎🙄😏

Reactions: 17

chipolatesandwich

Chatty Member
I posted this on the main thread accidentally but I think it works for both.

Why do apples need to be advertised and why is this cockwomble sharing a recipe? Literally no influencer has ever influenced what fruit I would purchase.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

influencersannoyme

oh look it’s a hairy arm. Trent’s knee deep in her deception. He’s controlling as well. However, he’s backing away from her social media and keeping a distance. She can’t but help parade a certain type of lifestyle because that’s what she wants and has seen. Sorry but her kids are boring- nothing cute. Her lifestyle is boring nothing amazing! She’s not a business women working hard or a full time mum. I mean how are her three companies doing? Trent is by no means something to gush about. Her insecurities are huge. She blackmails friends and from what I heard very nasty of you cross her. Just another boring weekend away. This time they took a stupid ute!
This is all very well said. She wants people to be jealous of her but really what is there to be jealous over. The Instagram influencer life will only last so long then what will she do for a job to help pay the mortgage. Trent can’t pay it all by himself but soon enough he’s going to run off with a guy anyway. Her whole life is laughable at this point.

• Haha

ihateliars

VIP Member
Apparently there was a beige ape dancing with lots of men on her big night out with her two besties. Ya need to work on your moves gf, slow down your drinking and pill popping. You looked ridiculous together with your outfart.

• Haha
  • Wow

trish_allstar

Yep they gonna be frothing after this trip... squeezing the ram 🐏 through the car wash, redbands in the dishwasher 🤣🤣

• Haha