Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shh77

VIP Member
I cannot tell you as a woman in my 30s (oooh look out dropping personal information! 😜) how much I do NOT and will not EVER have the desire to wear a “onesie”!!! And MOST DEFINITELY not a white one! 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14

shh77

VIP Member
I’m convinced half the “PR” she receives, she sees other influenzas get (I know, I know Simomo you don’t scroll! 🙄🫠) then goes and buys herself! 😂😂
…fits with why she always shares daaaays after everyone else and then she’s not even breaking any ASA rules by not declaring it’s an AD because it she didn’t get it for free! 🥴🥴🫠🫠

• Haha
So sad watching that video of Ca$her. Not only does he need to perform on demand, his speech is shocking. She can understand him because she's his mum. She's gotten used to the sounds and his delivery of "words". I'm actually shocked that the daycare hasn't said anything, but knowing Scamdog, they probably have and she's not doing anything about it. Poor boy deserves so much better 💔
You’d think if they can afford that new truck and all her “designer” items that they would easily be able to pay for a private speech therapist. She must be doing this behind the scenes! Because what is stopping her 😡 $160 a session for my child for atleast 8 months and it’s the best thing I ever did.

• Sad
No Simone your gumboots won’t be triggering to red band wearers as they don’t care. You’re wearing gumboots designed for wannabe farmers and Aucklanders who think certain boots on a rugby sideline are important. Again, trying to show status by a brand. Heck some of those red band wearers own millions and drove basic cars as well.
The real question is I remember that she got quite a few pairs of gumboots and wet weather over pants gifted from Crywolf when Casher was around the same age - why wouldn’t she have kept them and passed them down - obviously sold them for the money to fund the designer (hideous) pieces she buys for the kids!
I’m not triggered as we are a lifestyle/farming family - I would just see them and think what try hards!

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
No Simone your gumboots won’t be triggering to red band wearers as they don’t care. You’re wearing gumboots designed for wannabe farmers and Aucklanders who think certain boots on a rugby sideline are important. Again, trying to show status by a brand. Heck some of those red band wearers own millions and drove basic cars as well.
She's such a fuckwit. My kids love their brightly coloured glittery gumboots that light up when they walk. Got to love number one shoes.

• Heart

shh77

VIP Member
I’m wondering if it’s a power saving thing? Are they that stingey with their household expenses that an oven clock is too taxing on the budget? She rarely cooks anything that would need an oven and that’s kind of sad her boys will never wake to the smell of a late roast lunch or home baking.

I guess her style of consume what we cook in one go means her fridge and kitchen are always on point. Everything is quick and easily cleaned up and maintains an image of sleek glossy life.

She says she likes cleaning and maintaining her home but i reckon it’s her way to keep in control and earn her keep for Trent.
Speaking of her fridge. Since being dumped by Woop, we haven’t had a “fridge shot” in a while Simomo!
Care to oblige? 😂🫠🐒🐒

IMG_1223.gif

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
Damn she’s been holding out A LONG time waiting for the spon gunboats for Provyder!! 🥴🥴
---
“If you’re a pregnant “mummo” (caption momo) in the North Island…”
….I beg your pardon Simon? “Mummo”?
….MaMa is bad enough! Let’s not try and make Mummo a thing!

IMG_1159.jpeg
IMG_1160.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha

influencedforlyfe

Also, why does everything have to be so magical, amazing, special etc etc? She has two young kids who I'm sure overwhelm her at times. It's unnatural to not have days where you just feel a bit fed up. Traveling with kids can be super full on yet she never ever discusses those moments where you just want to run away and hide from your kids and husband for 20 mins to reset your nervous system. I would feel so uncomfortable in her presence. Talking to a person with the same dead smile smeared over their face constantly would feel unsettling and I'd feel like there's not a lot going on upstairs
You must be new here.
Everything Simone does is just magical, amazing, special. Simone doesn’t have bad days. Her children are best friends, they never fight, they definitely don’t have tantrums. When Casher is having big feelings he knows the phrase “mother I’m feeling rather frustrated”.
She is such a natural mother, so attentive and attuned to her beautiful boys.
Simomo curates a false, idealised life. It must be so far from the truth .

They travel at night with the workers. That way the children sleep the whole way. What about when they wake up in a strange bed in a strange house. That must be so scary for them. As an adult it would be like being kidnapped during your sleep, then you wake up and it's not your bed, or your house, and wheres your mother.

Then they have to maintain the working day.....filming walking into the house, oops lake house. How many takes did Simomo need to ensure it was right. Then the images of them eating, playing, Trentis arm draped appropriately. Everything has to be "right" for the gram, the false facade has to prevail.
I can only imagine those kids waking up in a strange bed, in a strange room wondering where the hell you are & how the hell you got there is the kids version of having a big night out, drinking to oblivion then waking up in a strange room the next morning with some random hook up next to you wondering what the hell went on last night 😂😵💫

• Haha

thermominx

VIP Member
I can't belive the draw of toys! I'm no prude and we def have toys but not laid out like that they are all tucked away so they don't end up out in public

Imagine the boys walking in on one of the many friend's for dinner events with mummies toys!!
Imagine worker #2 walking into their dinner parrrrty with the Temu popsicle in one hand and dads butt plug in the other

• Haha