Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pentothal

VIP Member
How about you get of your fucken phone and enjoy the yoga event like everyone else is seeming too? Us "peasants" can only dream of getting invited to these things and here you are being a TC and filming everybody there. Fuck of Scamdog
Belong behind the camera gives her complete control. And no risk someone will film her without her permission. Then she also didn't have to associate with the others, and maybe show us how bad her form actually is. All for the photo op.

So she becomes the photographer. Imagine if someone photographed her "in the wild" without the appropriate skinny filters.

Reactions: 4

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
Has Simone been dropped by F45? She’s not there as often as she used to be 👀

It seems quite expensive. The cheapest option is an annual membership which is $55 a week.

• Wow

Pentothal

VIP Member
POV: when you’re two years behind a trend, and you’re claiming another stolen/viral recipe as your own. At least she took an actual bite from our latest HiGh PrOtEiN ObSeSsIon this time around 🫠
Bet she spat it out. Simomo would be fussy about what she puts in her mouth and swallows.

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
She has no taste or style. Guess if it's free she'll wear it. Black bin liner could have espoused more class than that denim monstrosity
Same goes for just because it’s expensive doesn’t mean it’s “stylish” 🙄🙄

• Heart

banana88

It's her voice that makes it sound even more cringe and out of place. Not natural at all 😬
I can’t access the site to see her posts/stories anymore as I upgraded my phone (don’t worry TC’s I gifted my old one to my MIL ✨) can someone please post the link

• Haha

crumbs

Was she sent the PR package from Superette that many influencers are promoting? She use to work with them

trish_allstar

Obviously Ryder’s room is a sponsored post, otherwise she would of revealed it by now.
---
Why would you take such young kids to Disneyland, they won’t remember it….
I dont think ole summy is invited on this trip by the sounds of it or did I read that wrong 🤔

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Totally agree but still think she would've loved to have been there. Instead she's sending herself messages trying desperately to get lulu to notice her 🐒🐒🐒
Yup, especially as all her “besties” were there. I’m pretty sure both Edna and Iyia went to Simone’s wedding. Did you have a falling out with them Simmo?