Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kiwigal258

Chatty Member
Pet Refuge wasn't a paid post FYI. And they have definitely dropped her, are well aware of everything that went down now.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
Anyone else noticed that every outfit she’s wearing this weekend has had a pre taken mirror selfie photo at home 😬
Yup. But she said she never prerecords! So the only explanation is that is driving home, photographing her outfit, and then driving the three hours back to their gifted accommodation. We never question what she tells us, so that’s gotta be it, right?! 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Packing the truck is so hilarious! It’s screaming we are taking the truck not the car so people can see how cool we are! Also is the weather turning in Auckland tonight or tomorrow?
It’s so funny because literally no one who owns a ute for actual practical reasons has any respect for city kids with clean utes. Trent will be a joke everywhere he goes because he can’t go a week without cleaning it. They just have no concept of what is actually respected in the real world.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Oh Simone, butt hurt that another charity is reconsidering you? If you didn't care about us you wouldn’t respond to all the stuff said on here.

I so hope they open up registrations on here again so more people can comment.

Attachments

• Haha

Starstruck500

VIP Member
View attachment 3000856

This will be Casher and Provyder in 15 years
The sad and terrifying reality is, it’s not 15 years away, but more 8+

Kids can be absolute assholes. You can raise your kid to be kind and thoughtful but not every child gets the same upbringing sadly.

My cousin’s 11 year old won an award - it was a pretty big event. The aftermath? They got death threats from a classmate and ripped apart for their appearance. Police were involved. But that was for winning an award, so imagine how kids could be if they know every private detail of your upbringing.

It’s honestly terrifying being a parent sometimes.

NotaAD

Oh Simone, butt hurt that another charity is reconsidering you? If you didn't care about us you wouldn’t respond to all the stuff said on here.

I so hope they open up registrations on here again so more people can comment.
She's just trying to make herself look better by trying to make us look the bad the guys. Sorry Scamdog, but I've never ripped off a charity to the tune of $250,000 and stolen countless of content from creators. Your the only one who looks like a looser here.

Thank god she’s going darker with her hair. Let’s hope she stops curling only the front now, it looks SO bad!

Her reel on her hair is so tryhard. “I’ll fight you on this, the head massage is the best part”. It’s so out of place. She has no personality or sense of humour so hearing her say “I’ll fight you on this” made me cringe so hard.
And of course the head massage is the best part. Hardly a controversial opinion 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Why does she need to “sneak” down to the beach for some peace - just go home to your empty house cos your kids aren’t there??

She must have reeeeeally enjoyed that cardboard bar given she said it was DELICIOUS five times… 🤨

• Haha

snarkersusie

VIP Member
It definitely must be the FARTS household given how many hard boiled eggs she eats.
---
Morning! TC here with a quick question on your latest “recipe”…

In the ingredients, you’ve said to dice the avocado but then in the instructions you’ve said “top with sliced avocado”…? I’m sure you’ll have it fixed in no time it maybe double check next time when you’re copying and pasting from someone else’s work 👍

Annnnnnnnnnd it’s changed already. Good Morning Simone! Can we see the Simba toy Trent got? Also almost a year since your cycle posted anything. How’s that business going?

Last edited:
  • Haha

shh77

VIP Member
Can't see the needle work R either. I do the mustard tin made the cut though. 😂😂

Feel free to ask what I missed???
Where are the granny bears, the letters R from everyone
What does a not even 2 year old need binoculars for? To spot the Ad/gifted/spon/paidpartnership tags on all “his” things? To help mum find the WR receipts? 🙄

• Haha

ihateliars

VIP Member
lol this “company” has a lot of FOLLOWERS. 😂 I wonder if the numbers will go up in a few days or NOT
Just wet back on Instagram to see how many followers this company got after Simmy advertised and found they lost followers 😂
Looking so picture perfect Sue 🤑 especially the teeth & the god awful sunnies are back. Feel like you overdressed yourself & kids for a reason - did it make you feel better than your friends? You are one sad human!
Ooopf that saying “you cannot polish a turd” nor can you put “lipstick on a pig”.

• Haha