Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pentothal

VIP Member
Whooooo the fuck goes to a lake house for a relaxing weekend with friends and trots around in a $400 Superette blazer. Throw on some sweats, tie up your extensions hair and just drop the perfect act for a couple of days 🤦🏽‍♀️
Because no one can ever know the real Simomo.. Everything is a pretense; she has to convey the perfect family image (although reality is its crumbling behind her facade).

She doesn't leave her stays, unless with family/friends, probably because she realises the "Simmy in the wild" image is nothing like what she conveys on line. More deception.

She cooks for all her guests, not out of kindness, but this way she can engineer what she eats (I pigged out preparing, but you all enjoy it). She shows food, but we never see her eating a full meal, or drinking a green drink. The ultimate in food control. Part of her life.control.

Reactions: 16

BeigeonBeige

And the mirror not secured to the wall. The bedroom was what she wanted, not her child, so selfish she prefers anesthetics over safety.

Does worker #2 even have the coordination to put a ball through that hoop. Does he even like the colour scheme😔
---

100% this. This room isn't about her child, it's all about her, what she wants, what she could gift for free. So sad
---

Here you go, some very 🤢🤮 moments between the Forsyths

Why not an Emma mattress Simomo?
"I'VE had a vision for this room, for a lot longer than I would ever like to admit and I'VE been buying some items on sale and just popping things aside until the time has finally come where I can actually pull them all out and see MY vision come to life. I'M so happy with the end results".

What about the vision your boys have? Why can't they have what they like? Although my boys are a lot older now. They chose the colours they wanted their rooms to be, they chose the art they wanted to hang on their walls, the soft toys that still manage to hang around. The many a wall decal they chose that we had to change constantly with their interests over the years.
Also, they're closer in age to your two workers and I can proudly say. Not once have they been dressed the same. Because they have their own personality and individuality and certainly don't like the same things. Stop being so selfish and let your boys be boys.

• Sad
  • Heart

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
Excuse you! How dare! Simmy is a
✨⭐nATuRaL bLoNdE!!!⭐✨ 😂🫠🥴
Also, were they sharing that lollipop? Did the free hair spon budget not allow for one each??
Actually, this must have been prerecorded as that hair salon is not open on a Sunday.

• Haha
  • Wow

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
Oh Simone, butt hurt that another charity is reconsidering you? If you didn't care about us you wouldn’t respond to all the stuff said on here.

I so hope they open up registrations on here again so more people can comment.
Lol surely by now she has heard of insanony et al and realises she gets no meaningful views that way? Such a momo

• Haha
Morning! TC here with a quick question on your latest “recipe”…

In the ingredients, you’ve said to dice the avocado but then in the instructions you’ve said “top with sliced avocado”…? I’m sure you’ll have it fixed in no time it maybe double check next time when you’re copying and pasting from someone else’s work 👍
Wow, edited within 5 minutes… at a raging party on a Tuesday morning are we?

For my next edit request, could you credit the person who you stole this from? Because you’re SO good at copying and pasting, I’ll pop it here for you: @healthyishfoods

Have the day you deserve 🖕

• Haha
Whooooo the fuck goes to a lake house for a relaxing weekend with friends and trots around in a $400 Superette blazer. Throw on some sweats, tie up your extensions hair and just drop the perfect act for a couple of days 🤦🏽‍♀️

I still can’t get over the way she dresses those poor kids. Like on holiday in tight jeans, flat converse and huge bulky denim jackets.. like wtf. I’ll say now I’m sure my family is a lot more well off than her (not hard) and my kids are always in the warehouse or postie trackies and proper sneakers. Whenever I am dressing them I’m always thinking ok what is most comfortable, practical & warm etc etc. Like she just does everything for the gram, let them be kids!!! And don’t get me started on the matching clothes… 😑

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
Oh wow I feel so honored Simon to get a video uploaded especially for me...you know what though...still don't believe you hon. You could post 10 spa vids and it still don't make it real...keep on trying though cause it make you look as random and nutty as you are 😂😂😂😂
---

Is it this one? I'll go listen 🍿
View attachment 2990962
The person who made this video has also made another one talking about Simone’s 400,000 followers and bot buying.

• Wow

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Re Trent’s wedding ring, looking back at photos he seems to change the ring based on what colour watch he’s wearing.

• Haha
  • Wow

shh77

VIP Member
“i DoN’t KnOw iF yOu’Re ReAdy To HeAr ThiS!!
But cheesy, chicken and bacon pasta is the uLTiMatE comfort food you’ve been missing out on!”
I wonder how it feels to INVENT an extremely COMMON and classic pasta dish?! 🤔🫠🫠🥴🥴

• Haha

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
Who's workers, oops I mean kids, wear denim jackets whilst having scheduled play outside 🐒🐒🐒
I look at Simones life and feel sorry for her. There is no spontaneous excitement at all. It’s all for viewers who don’t even care. Everything she does seems boring. How sad that she has to prove a lifestyle rather than just be happy with life.

• Sad

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
Anyone else noticed that every outfit she’s wearing this weekend has had a pre taken mirror selfie photo at home 😬
Yup. But she said she never prerecords! So the only explanation is that is driving home, photographing her outfit, and then driving the three hours back to their gifted accommodation. We never question what she tells us, so that’s gotta be it, right?! 🫣

• Haha

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Packing the truck is so hilarious! It’s screaming we are taking the truck not the car so people can see how cool we are! Also is the weather turning in Auckland tonight or tomorrow?
It’s so funny because literally no one who owns a ute for actual practical reasons has any respect for city kids with clean utes. Trent will be a joke everywhere he goes because he can’t go a week without cleaning it. They just have no concept of what is actually respected in the real world.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Oh Simone, butt hurt that another charity is reconsidering you? If you didn't care about us you wouldn’t respond to all the stuff said on here.

I so hope they open up registrations on here again so more people can comment.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15