Simone Anderson #51 Asher Roo is about to turn 3, so Simone is seeing what she can get gifted for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the RAM stay in the driveway
Has to, can't fit in their garage.🤪

Gutted to see she's promoting Best Cleaning products😔 they have some nice stuff. Won't support them now. Have they even researched Simomo; do they even care about her lack of ethics

Reactions: 5
Obviously Ryder’s room is a sponsored post, otherwise she would of revealed it by now.
---
Why would you take such young kids to Disneyland, they won’t remember it….

Obviously Ryder’s room is a sponsored post, otherwise she would of revealed it by now.
---
Why would you take such young kids to Disneyland, they won’t remember it….
I dont think ole summy is invited on this trip by the sounds of it or did I read that wrong 🤔

Reactions: 4
I dont think ole summy is invited on this trip by the sounds of it or did I read that wrong 🤔
I read it as some of her family and friends are going, and she has brought headbands for them all? Surely they are going too because why would you go to all that effort? Those boys won't even know any of the Disney characters.

Reactions: 3
I read it as some of her family and friends are going, and she has brought headbands for them all? Surely they are going too because why would you go to all that effort? Those boys won't even know any of the Disney characters.
Won’t Asher know the Lion King though!? Sure Trent bought him a stuffed toy as a baby and Simone kept hiding it as it ruined the aesthetics on the nursery.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
And she’s touting knockoff headbands. Disney would NOT be impressed. Her social media reach might end up under their noses imagine if the business owner is handed a cease and desist. Even though she’s renamed the headbands to be generic.

Why doesn’t she go all out and buy some legit Disney merch there? Or from the online Disney store? Would be a wonderful keepsake for her boys.,…

Reactions: 7
Lol at Erin MCing that event yesterday and not only did Simomo not get the gig, she wasn’t even invited! 😂😂
Look out Simmy cousin Erin’s coming for your 👑! 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That looks like something my 🐶 would 🤮
Eats one egg for lunch, then serves up this creamy carby mess for dinner and expects us to believe she eats it?! ….I don’t think so! …pics or it didn’t happen Sim Sim 🙄