Simone Anderson #51 Asher Roo is about to turn 3, so Simone is seeing what she can get gifted for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m convinced half the “PR” she receives, she sees other influenzas get (I know, I know Simomo you don’t scroll! 🙄🫠) then goes and buys herself! 😂😂
…fits with why she always shares daaaays after everyone else and then she’s not even breaking any ASA rules by not declaring it’s an AD because it she didn’t get it for free! 🥴🥴🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Could her spon stories for those protein bars be any MORE forced and unnatural?! 🥴 …an actress she ain’t

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Why does she need to “sneak” down to the beach for some peace - just go home to your empty house cos your kids aren’t there??

She must have reeeeeally enjoyed that cardboard bar given she said it was DELICIOUS five times… 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It seems they sent packages to sooo many influencers when they really don't need to. Im so angry about this lol
Yes, I follow Kate Hawkesby and she was sent some of their product. She does love their products though, and genuinely uses them and has shown them many times before. She did mention that she was not paid to promote them, so I assume Simone wouldn’t have been paid either. Simone was, however, sent far more of their product than Kate was.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I lov
Could her spon stories for those protein bars be any MORE forced and unnatural?! 🥴 …an actress she ain’t
I love her channeling elleherself and setting up the camera in the supermarket. I couldn't restrain myself, I'd walk in and out of the shot. How many takes Simomo?
Screenshot_20240622_091120_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Clearly not....
She doesn’t get invited to a lot of their events does she? I guess there will soon be a post with her out somewhere or a comment about family time.
Gosh, I love that Erin puts her son into a tractor without any designer gear or even gumboots 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surprised Simomosteeringwheel didn’t tag along with candle bEsTiE to the “She Means Business” event…ya know because she’s a “woman in business” 🙄🙄
…hey Simmy how are Embarrass, Your Cycle and Nada going?? 🫠🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She doesn’t get invited to a lot of their events does she? I guess there will soon be a post with her out somewhere or a comment about family time.
Gosh, I love that Erin puts her son into a tractor without any designer gear or even gumboots 😂
Thanks for showing us what you have been doing 😂 Why you can’t go out tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 5