Simone Anderson #51 Asher Roo is about to turn 3, so Simone is seeing what she can get gifted for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think is a 10-12 oh honey that’s a big difference depending where your ‘muscle’ is. Gosh. Sizing is so weird these days. However, her legs give away her sizing. Know for a fact she can’t fit some XS leggings as her calves won’t be forgiving. Prove me wrong if you want. But you always seems to show very slim legs except when you’re trying to promote boots?!

Reactions: 7
Totally agree but still think she would've loved to have been there. Instead she's sending herself messages trying desperately to get lulu to notice her 🐒🐒🐒
Yup, especially as all her “besties” were there. I’m pretty sure both Edna and Iyia went to Simone’s wedding. Did you have a falling out with them Simmo?

Reactions: 4
Fixed it for you Simomo! 🥴

I won’t post your children because I’m not a monster, but the reel of the workers getting their haircuts! 🥰 They really are so cute and sweet! She doesn’t deserve them 😔

IMG_1257.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

I won’t post your children because I’m not a monster, but the reel of the workers getting their haircuts! 🥰 They really are so cute and sweet! She doesn’t deserve them 😔

View attachment 3011337
The boys had haircuts? They look exactly the same to me. Maybe she’s getting them (and herself) used to the idea of a haircut before they do the big chop where they cut off all the baby curls and blonde hair. I assume because both Trent and Simone have (or had) naturally straight brown hair that the boys will too, eventually.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

View attachment 3011337
Why is her head so small, in proportion with the rest of her body. Surely she wouldn't be manipulating her image🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The boys had haircuts? They look exactly the same to me. Maybe she’s getting them (and herself) used to the idea of a haircut before they do the big chop where they cut off all the baby curls and blonde hair. I assume because both Trent and Simone have (or had) naturally straight brown hair that the boys will too, eventually.
Excuse you! How dare! Simmy is a
✨⭐nATuRaL bLoNdE!!!⭐✨ 😂🫠🥴
Also, were they sharing that lollipop? Did the free hair spon budget not allow for one each??

• Haha
Also, were they sharing that lollipop? Did the free hair spon budget not allow for one each??
Why does she need to give her children high dose vitamin C lollipops. Worker #2 shouldn't even be having that high a dose. She could have found that out if she read the information label.

The side effects could be pretty messy if she isn't prepared. Very Scary use of supplements which aren't warranted on her children, but Im guessing they are free.

Attachments

• Angry
Actually, this must have been prerecorded as that hair salon is not open on a Sunday.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Had another thought, I wonder if this was recorded today, but the hairdresser opened up the salon for Simone. You know like places do for royalty and other V.I.P.s 🙄

Can someone who can see the whole video please report back with whether you can see any other customers strolling about in the salon etc.

Reactions: 5
Had another thought, I wonder if this was recorded today, but the hairdresser opened up the salon for Simone. You know like places do for royalty and other V.I.P.s 🙄

Can someone who can see the whole video please report back with whether you can see any other customers strolling about in the salon etc.
Doesn't look like anyone was was in the salon. Trenti is holding Ryder who looks absolutely terrified. So maybe they did pull the VIP card, got them to open up on the weekend. Imagine if one of the boys had had a melt down in public

Why does she need to give her children high dose vitamin C lollipops. Worker #2 shouldn't even be having that high a dose. She could have found that out if she read the information label.

The side effects could be pretty messy if she isn't prepared. Very Scary use of supplements which aren't warranted on her children, but Im guessing they are free.
He’s ✨⭐AdVaNcEd!!⭐✨ duh! 🙄🙄
God she really is the worst!

Reactions: 4