Simone Anderson #51 Asher Roo is about to turn 3, so Simone is seeing what she can get gifted for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t that basketball hoop the glass one she got gifted a long time ago that she kept for Ryder and it was an insane price!

Reactions: 7
POV: when you’re two years behind a trend, and you’re claiming another stolen/viral recipe as your own. At least she took an actual bite from our latest HiGh PrOtEiN ObSeSsIon this time around 🫠
I love how she did the typical influencer "takes a bite then covers their mouth" 🤭😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Simone, in the comments on Ryders room you mentioned he has blow up bumper things under the sheets to stop him falling out. But I’m not seeing them here? Do you inflate and deflate them each time? Or did you lie about that and if he falls out then that’s on him?

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I find it funny she constantly used the change table for Asher for ages and now it’s gone. I wonder if Ryder isn’t as accommodating as Asher getting changed etc or dimwit finally realised a change table at a certain age is ridiculous but didn’t want to admit to us we were right. 😂

I find it funny she constantly used the change table for Asher for ages and now it’s gone. I wonder if Ryder isn’t as accommodating as Asher getting changed etc or dimwit finally realised a change table at a certain age is ridiculous but didn’t want to admit to us we were right. 😂
Yes!! I wonder where they will change the boys now? Also, have we seen any pictures of the fancy stool that Simone bought for toilet training. It had so many nooks and crannies where urine would be impossible to clean away. Maybe they water blast it 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Simone, in the comments on Ryders room you mentioned he has blow up bumper things under the sheets to stop him falling out. But I’m not seeing them here? Do you inflate and deflate them each time? Or did you lie about that and if he falls out then that’s on him?
Ummm YOU still make the boy’s beds?! 😮
At not yet 3 and not yet 2 shouldn’t they be able to make their own beds! They LOVE doing “tasks” remember! 🥴🥴
You’ve really dropped the ball there Simomo! I thought they were ✨⭐SoOo AdVaNcEd!⭐✨ 🙄🙄
….who am I kidding, she’ll be making their beds until they leave home because they won’t be able to do it to her high ✨⭐AeStHeTiC⭐✨ standard! 😔

She could never show it. It would ruin the aesthetic of that boring beige big boy bed😔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Of course no acknowledgment of Matariki 🙄 absolutely ZERO surprises there! …although we do how much you LOVE to culturally appropriate and butcher anything Māori 😡

Reactions: 10
Interesting big night out and today very little posting. No, the early post of clothing didn’t prove you were awake that early as we all know you pre record the week.

Interesting big night out and today very little posting. No, the early post of clothing didn’t prove you were awake that early as we all know you pre record the week.
It was pitch black at my house (not Auckland but still) when I saw her outfit post soooo…
i DeFiNiTeLy DoN’t PrErEcOrD cOnTeNt!! 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6