Simone Anderson #51 Asher Roo is about to turn 3, so Simone is seeing what she can get gifted for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she’s touting knockoff headbands. Disney would NOT be impressed. Her social media reach might end up under their noses imagine if the business owner is handed a cease and desist. Even though she’s renamed the headbands to be generic.

Why doesn’t she go all out and buy some legit Disney merch there? Or from the online Disney store? Would be a wonderful keepsake for her boys.,…
Jokes on her though as if she has truly brought from that account its just marked up headbands from Ali express

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Simomo if you’re going to send yourself messages let’s not go tooooo over the top, let’s TRY and keep it believable!
“You are my hero!”?! come ON!! 😬🫠

IMG_1283.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Morning! TC here with a quick question on your latest “recipe”…

In the ingredients, you’ve said to dice the avocado but then in the instructions you’ve said “top with sliced avocado”…? I’m sure you’ll have it fixed in no time it maybe double check next time when you’re copying and pasting from someone else’s work 👍

• Haha
It definitely must be the FARTS household given how many hard boiled eggs she eats.
---

In the ingredients, you’ve said to dice the avocado but then in the instructions you’ve said “top with sliced avocado”…? I’m sure you’ll have it fixed in no time it maybe double check next time when you’re copying and pasting from someone else’s work 👍

Annnnnnnnnnd it’s changed already. Good Morning Simone! Can we see the Simba toy Trent got? Also almost a year since your cycle posted anything. How’s that business going?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Wow, edited within 5 minutes… at a raging party on a Tuesday morning are we?

For my next edit request, could you credit the person who you stole this from? Because you’re SO good at copying and pasting, I’ll pop it here for you: @healthyishfoods

Have the day you deserve 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine being her neighbours, and seeing this 🤡 with her big plastered on, fake arse, dopey smile filming herself walking out the door!🫠🫠🫣🫣
Also, no “Chucks” for Provyder today Simomo?

IMG_1286.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She'll take this as a compliment...
But Simone remind anyone of Smurfette?
A) not real
B) surrounded by males
C) yellow hair
D) always sunny wherever she is
E) dresses and heels no matter what
F) always "perfect"
G) (from Wikipedia)Papa Smurf takes pity on her and takes her to his laboratory, where they lock themselves in while he performed "plastic smurfery" on her in which her hair is made blonde, her eyelashes have been lengthened, and her nose has been shortened

• Haha