Simone Anderson #51 Asher Roo is about to turn 3, so Simone is seeing what she can get gifted for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol sorry Scamdog but your kids will be fucked if you need to give CPR to them, that's not how you give chest compressions properly. Bouncing up and down on a body like that won't do tit. Still waiting for you to declare #AD on your lake weekend, but hey anything to make yourself look good huh?

Reactions: 5
She did a first aid when she was a nanny but it didn’t focus on children?? Um pretty sure even ‘back then’ you can do ones which focus on children. However, First Aid courses cover a broad range of events that could happen. Not just mouth to mouth for children. Always amazes me she has friends who do these things and come to her house. Never in public Simone

Reactions: 12
She did a first aid when she was a nanny but it didn’t focus on children?? Um pretty sure even ‘back then’ you can do ones which focus on children. However, First Aid courses cover a broad range of events that could happen. Not just mouth to mouth for children. Always amazes me she has friends who do these things and come to her house. Never in public Simone
Working in ECE we have to renew our first aid certificate every two years, it's so hard to find a course near us and to book in a date that suits us all that isn't already full. Then this witch just bleeping has it at her house! Also no AD on this which it 100% would have been. And I bet she was doing that stupid laugh the entire time.

Reactions: 14
Something they have been meaning to do....Your first child is almost 3 you dimwits!!!!!!. Should you not of done it when he was born. Maybe you could of swapped a massage or nail appt. Your level of stupidity just gets worse. The way you make out to be such super parents when actually it looks to me like you only did the course because a friend did. And we all know, no one can have something you don't. 👎🙄😏

Reactions: 17
Taken her three years to do a first aid course😔. That's sad. I have pregnant mum's, and dad's (where was trenti) when I run classes. They want the knowledge before they had children.

Your form is poor Simomo, the trainer should have corrected it. Not a good advert for That company. When you are performing cpr for any length of time (not a 15 sec video clip) it is so physically tiring, and on an adult so much harder, obese adults almost impossible.

What will you do Simomo if your patient has vomited, how do you deal with that

Sad Trenti really wasnt there, ideal scenario for you both to practice what you would do, cpr, ventilations (if doing) , calling for help.

Hope the instructor taught you about choking and febrile seizures. They are some of the most frightening conditions to confront parents. But I guess you've had that conversation with the workers; can't get sick, no sick leave
---
Something they have been meaning to do....Your first child is almost 3 you dimwits!!!!!!. Should you not of done it when he was born. Maybe you could of swapped a massage or nail appt. Your level of stupidity just gets worse. The way you make out to be such super parents when actually it looks to me like you only did the course because a friend did. And we all know, no one can have something you don't. 👎🙄😏
It's all about priorities for her. Nails and aesthetics trump first aid knowledge. Would Simomo stop and help a person down in the street, or would she cross the road. I seriously believe she'd cross the road or step over them, worried in case she was seen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I haven't seen Richenda on stories for ages .. or the trampoline, beanbag or emma sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sue you are NO fashion queen 🤩 Your style "matching items that dont necessarily textbook go together" is usually due to what gifted freebie you've received.

Reactions: 7
This is how it’s done Simon…
I'm going to use that. Brilliant👏👏

Simomo would have been better to have sent Wendy on the course, she's probably around the boys more.

I love seeing grandparents come for training, and I tell the mums and dad's, don't forget your baby sitters, so they have first aid knowledge. You might never use your knowledge, but you can tell someone else what you do, or act independently in a crisis situation.

Last edited:
I'm going to use that. Brilliant👏👏

Simomo would have been better to have sent Wendy on the course, she's probably around the boys more.

I love seeing grandparents come for training, and I tell the mums and dad's, don't forget your baby sitters, so they have first aid knowledge. You might never use your knowledge, but you can tell someone else what you do, or act independently in a crisis situation.
Just circling back to your other comment and derailing the thread - I don’t know it was impossible to do cpr on obese people - Jesus that’s enough to make me want to put down the chocolate! How scary

View attachment 3000856

This will be Casher and Provyder in 15 years
The sad and terrifying reality is, it’s not 15 years away, but more 8+

Kids can be absolute assholes. You can raise your kid to be kind and thoughtful but not every child gets the same upbringing sadly.

My cousin’s 11 year old won an award - it was a pretty big event. The aftermath? They got death threats from a classmate and ripped apart for their appearance. Police were involved. But that was for winning an award, so imagine how kids could be if they know every private detail of your upbringing.

It’s honestly terrifying being a parent sometimes.

Reactions: 15
Just circling back to your other comment and derailing the thread - I don’t know it was impossible to do cpr on obese people - Jesus that’s enough to make me want to put down the chocolate! How scary
It's not impossible, but it really makes it so much harder, simply having the downward forces to compress a chest by about a third of its depth, let it recoil, then repeat, ideally 110-120 times a minute. Simomo and her technique would have a hard job perfusing a larger patient.

Even watching bigger guys doing it, it is seriously tiring, so some trucks carry Lucas machines, check out the video, not being used on a human. They are excellent, and dont tire like we do, but they too are limited and a seriously obese patient might simply be too big to fit within the plunger unit. Then it's back to humans doing their best.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
What prompted her to do a first aid course - did one of the workers choke I wonder, not that she would tell us

Reactions: 6
I wonder how long the video of her folding the washing took to edit to make it how it is 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8