Simone Anderson #51 Asher Roo is about to turn 3, so Simone is seeing what she can get gifted for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t get is why does she needs all these multivitamins if she’s getting the vitamins through and IV drip too? It’s ridiculous
She doesn’t…. If she wasn’t getting all this expensive pee for free, there’s NO WAY she’d be spending her own $ on it!

Reactions: 10
I posted this on the main thread accidentally but I think it works for both.

Why do apples need to be advertised and why is this cockwomble sharing a recipe? Literally no influencer has ever influenced what fruit I would purchase.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Why do apples need to be advertised and why is this cockwomble sharing a recipe? Literally no influencer has ever influenced what fruit I would purchase.
Right! People are going to buy bleeping apples if they want to buy apples.

Reactions: 7

I hope the $ the workers got paid for this advertisement is going into their bank accounts! 🤢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
This is such an odd thing to point out? Like, who cares 🤷🏻‍♀️ if your worried so much about what your followers think about the time on your oven, then don't upload the photo! No one gives a tit about your oven! Our days aren't going to stop and end if we don't see a photo of it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey witches remember recently when you said I never use my oven?? …well look, we just baked cookies so 👅
🙄🙄
Obviously uses oven once then IMMEDIATELY has to deep clean it!! 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is such an odd thing to point out? Like, who cares 🤷🏻‍♀️ if your worried so much about what your followers think about the time on your oven, then don't upload the photo! No one gives a tit about your oven! Our days aren't going to stop and end if we don't see a photo of it 🤦🏻‍♀️
I'd say that is to stop anyone saying she pre-records. Probably didn't even bake with the workers. Again, how sad that she ships her kids off to daycare then stays home to make dumplings and cookies for other people who are staying at home with their new borns

Reactions: 13
What’s more gross is Asher sticking his fingers in the sultanas that are going to go into the cookies! Yum yum! Have some germ cookies friends!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Scammy not invited to the PR event ?
The MC probably banned her after she tried hooking up with him last time 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Is it normal for kids not to answer you? She asks Asher if they’re going to be raisin ones and he just flat out ignores her? Is it because he doesn’t understand what she’s saying?

• Sad
Reactions: 6