Simone Anderson #51 Asher Roo is about to turn 3, so Simone is seeing what she can get gifted for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whooooo the duck goes to a lake house for a relaxing weekend with friends and trots around in a $400 Superette blazer. Throw on some sweats, tie up your extensions hair and just drop the perfect act for a couple of days 🤦🏽‍♀️
Looking so picture perfect Sue 🤑 especially the teeth & the god awful sunnies are back. Feel like you overdressed yourself & kids for a reason - did it make you feel better than your friends? You are one sad human!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Looking so picture perfect Sue 🤑 especially the teeth & the god awful sunnies are back. Feel like you overdressed yourself & kids for a reason - did it make you feel better than your friends? You are one sad human!
That's what's sad with Simomo, it's like in everything she has to be "better"/superior to those around her.

Its a real ostentatious display of I'm better than you. She would be far more relatable wearing casual clothes and in some ways dressing appropriately for the situation. White jeans and bush walks.😂🤦 Where are the workers warehouse undies. Everything is to create this facade. Really sad.

Reactions: 9
Posts pic of kids sitting on the couch being totally, extremely normal eating bananas (Ca$her in his undies, you POS!)
- “ThE cHeEkiEsT oF mOnKeYs!!!!”

Not EVERYTHING has to be or is the MOST INCREDIBLE!!, the ABSOLUTE BEST!!, SO INSANE!! Your new OBSESSION! …some things are just mid and normal and that’s TOTALLY, ABSOLUTELY fine Simomo 🙄🫠 no one believes you anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whooooo the duck goes to a lake house for a relaxing weekend with friends and trots around in a $400 Superette blazer. Throw on some sweats, tie up your extensions hair and just drop the perfect act for a couple of days 🤦🏽‍♀️
She goes to the outlet store in Takapuna. Things are often cheap there - eg if they are the last one or if they have a stain etc.

Reactions: 4
That's what's sad with Simomo, it's like in everything she has to be "better"/superior to those around her.

Its a real ostentatious display of I'm better than you. She would be far more relatable wearing casual clothes and in some ways dressing appropriately for the situation. White jeans and bush walks.😂🤦 Where are the workers warehouse undies. Everything is to create this facade. Really sad.
See you TC witches!! Someone me actually loves it and thinks I’m cool! 🥴🥴🫠🫠

IMG_1200.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
lol this “company” has a lot of FOLLOWERS. 😂 I wonder if the numbers will go up in a few days or NOT
Just wet back on Instagram to see how many followers this company got after Simmy advertised and found they lost followers 😂
Ooopf that saying “you cannot polish a turd” nor can you put “lipstick on a pig”.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
See you TC witches!! Someone me actually loves it and thinks I’m cool! 🥴🥴🫠🫠

View attachment 2998785
She 100% sent that to herself, she's tragic.
---
She 100% sent that to herself, she's tragic.
Speaking of tragic; is she collaborating with Lululemon or is she angling for one. Running out of nice active wear companies to support. Please don't associate with Simomo

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
A colleague (who is new to following DimSim) just asked me when she got hair extensions. Pretty sure old mate has just missed brushing that part, but I found it funny that someone who has only followed for a month or so asked 😆
Not called dimsim for no reason

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A colleague (who is new to following DimSim) just asked me when she got hair extensions. Pretty sure old mate has just missed brushing that part, but I found it funny that someone who has only followed for a month or so asked 😆
Disgusting if she got that dental treatment for free! So many people absolutely cannot afford to go to the dentist, so don’t and it can have huge flow on health implications! 😔😡
She’s so revolting

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I just can’t at the fact she got the massage therapist to take off her new necklace 🤦🏼‍♀️ how many massages have you had Simmo? 70,713? Surely you would know to remove jewellery.

Reactions: 8
I just can’t at the fact she got the massage therapist to take off her new necklace 🤦🏼‍♀️ how many massages have you had Simmo? 70,713? Surely you would know to remove jewellery.
Power trip; no reason she couldn't have done it herself before hand,.or at the time. Getting it done by someone else, usually means she'll get a response, compliment, from them "what a beautiful necklace"....' all for head pats

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Pics of your make up “clients” or it didn’t happen Simomo! ..,and no Erin and candle lady don’t count! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I still can’t get over the way she dresses those poor kids. Like on holiday in tight jeans, flat converse and huge bulky denim jackets.. like wtf. I’ll say now I’m sure my family is a lot more well off than her (not hard) and my kids are always in the warehouse or postie trackies and proper sneakers. Whenever I am dressing them I’m always thinking ok what is most comfortable, practical & warm etc etc. Like she just does everything for the gram, let them be kids!!! And don’t get me started on the matching clothes… 😑

Reactions: 16