Simone Anderson #51 Asher Roo is about to turn 3, so Simone is seeing what she can get gifted for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, I donā€™t know anything. Joke comment, purely based on previous quiet days and the timing of certain events!
Did we ever end up finding out what the ā€œexciting developmentā€ was, the last time they went to the lawyers? šŸ¤”

Reactions: 7
Says much about the instructor that she didn't correct Simomos form. Not very professional
I am actually an Advanced Life Support instructor in adults and paeds (so I instruct nurses and Drs and give them their recertification every year) so I feel that I am qualified to comment on her form.
Firstly, two rescue breaths should be given before commencing chest compressions for children. Unsure if that was stated in her training as I only have the short clip to go by. Secondly, compressions on infants and children should be given differently than adults - depending on the age and size of the child. Child is age 1-8, infant is 0-1. Children should really be given CPR with the heel of one hand only and fingers not in contact with the chest wall. You can do two hands with one hand on the dominant hand and top fingers interlaced for an older child. Infants, you use two fingers to do compressions and go about 4cm deep. Thirdly, compressions should be delivered at 100-120 per minute, so roughly two every second. She was way too slow. And lastly, heel of hand should be placed in the centre of the chest and compressions should be about 5cm in depth.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I am actually an Advanced Life Support instructor in adults and paeds (so I instruct nurses and Drs and give them their recertification every year) so I feel that I am qualified to comment on her form.
Firstly, two rescue breaths should be given before commencing chest compressions for children. Unsure if that was stated in her training as I only have the short clip to go by. Secondly, compressions on infants and children should be given differently than adults - depending on the age and size of the child. Child is age 1-8, infant is 0-1. Children should really be given CPR with the heel of one hand only and fingers not in contact with the chest wall. You can do two hands with one hand on the dominant hand and top fingers interlaced for an older child. Infants, you use two fingers to do compressions and go about 4cm deep. Thirdly, compressions should be delivered at 100-120 per minute, so roughly two every second. She was way too slow. And lastly, heel of hand should be placed in the centre of the chest and compressions should be about 5cm in depth.
100% this. Hopefully Simone.reads these comments.

I did just a refresher course last week and I could see straight away it was all wrong.

Reactions: 3
Also, why does everything have to be so magical, amazing, special etc etc? She has two young kids who I'm sure overwhelm her at times. It's unnatural to not have days where you just feel a bit fed up. Traveling with kids can be super full on yet she never ever discusses those moments where you just want to run away and hide from your kids and husband for 20 mins to reset your nervous system. I would feel so uncomfortable in her presence. Talking to a person with the same dead smile smeared over their face constantly would feel unsettling and I'd feel like there's not a lot going on upstairs
Because her on line persona isnā€™t her life sheā€™s not said but itā€™s obvious her career is rocky all the food posts vs her happy life posts. Even if she is happy then sheā€™s doing all this for money greedy greedy nasty narcissistic butch witch

Reactions: 6
Letā€™s forget about Simmo for a momentā€¦. Is it worth reporting that the instructor shared that video on her social page? Surely thereā€™s a duty of care? Even that clip could influence others to try it that way? Either the nursing council or red cross as sheā€™s promoting herself as an approved RCNZ instructor.

Reactions: 10
Letā€™s forget about Simmo for a momentā€¦. Is it worth reporting that the instructor shared that video on her social page? Surely thereā€™s a duty of care? Even that clip could influence others to try it that way? Either the nursing council or red cross as sheā€™s promoting herself as an approved RCNZ instructor.
It's certainly a how to not do CPR video, that's for sure! My boss would be horrified if that's how they instruct. CPR courses and instructors are not created equally

Reactions: 8
oh please, really are you that desperate, no one wants to know where your laundry basket came from šŸ’
Laundry baskets for our benefit as she thinks it rattles us. What rattles me is folding washing on your dinning room tables. Probably quite common but I thought Simone was a over us šŸ˜ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Laundry baskets for our benefit as she thinks it rattles us. What rattles me is folding washing on your dinning room tables. Probably quite common but I thought Simone was a over us šŸ˜ƒ
I would have thought Simomo would have folded her washing once it's out of the dryer. More efficient that way, rather than one big load and multi handling. There was a white load, colors, all jumbled up in her basket. I don't like washing on the table either.

Reactions: 1
Simmo youā€™d better whip that credit card out. You actually lost followers yesterday. Guess 405k was the magic number paid up to?

• Haha