Simone Anderson #51 Asher Roo is about to turn 3, so Simone is seeing what she can get gifted for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Ok Tenti thanks for playing “happy families” this weekend! Before you go back to your place I need to get a pic for the Tattle TCs real quick k? Cool go put your wedding ring on. Thanks mate”

View attachment 2995576
I’m guessing this picture was purely to show off that watch? She has a smidge of dirt on her, not worthy of saying ‘the state of it’

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Gee what an awkward position….gotta flash the watch.
Right?! 🙄 “ok hand on thigh, fauxlex tilted towards the camera, wedding ring in shot, hand hair visible so they know it’s you” ….the production! 🙄🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Literally every time she says "the state of it" I think "the state of WHAT exactly?"
I KNOW! Honestly shocked she let it sit there long enough for the photo! Surely she’d need to whip it off immediately and get it into the wash!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can someone post her new daily follower bot count? Since she hit 400 k her growth bot buying has slowed down

Reactions: 3
There sure are A LOT of stories you’ll have to go back and retroactively put #AD on Simomo! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Just sent through my complaint due to not knowing if the #ad is for the #superettestore or for the lake house that is the ✨bEsT accommodation✨ ever. You make me sick Scamdog..

Reactions: 14
Just sent through my complaint due to not knowing if the #ad is for the #superettestore or for the lake house that is the ✨bEsT accommodation✨ ever. You make me sick Scamdog..
I don't understand why she goes back and adds it after makes absolutely no sense.

Reactions: 8
Whooooo the duck goes to a lake house for a relaxing weekend with friends and trots around in a $400 Superette blazer. Throw on some sweats, tie up your extensions hair and just drop the perfect act for a couple of days 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Whooooo the duck goes to a lake house for a relaxing weekend with friends and trots around in a $400 Superette blazer. Throw on some sweats, tie up your extensions hair and just drop the perfect act for a couple of days 🤦🏽‍♀️
Because no one can ever know the real Simomo.. Everything is a pretense; she has to convey the perfect family image (although reality is its crumbling behind her facade).

She doesn't leave her stays, unless with family/friends, probably because she realises the "Simmy in the wild" image is nothing like what she conveys on line. More deception.

She cooks for all her guests, not out of kindness, but this way she can engineer what she eats (I pigged out preparing, but you all enjoy it). She shows food, but we never see her eating a full meal, or drinking a green drink. The ultimate in food control. Part of her life.control.

Reactions: 16
Re Trent’s wedding ring, looking back at photos he seems to change the ring based on what colour watch he’s wearing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16