Simone Anderson #51 Asher Roo is about to turn 3, so Simone is seeing what she can get gifted for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Ok Tenti thanks for playing “happy families” this weekend! Before you go back to your place I need to get a pic for the Tattle TCs real quick k? Cool go put your wedding ring on. Thanks mate”

View attachment 2995576
That ring looks like it's making its own way off his finger. Guess as a its not worn that often now it just slips on and off for the pics and familybar

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else noticed that every outfit she’s wearing this weekend has had a pre taken mirror selfie photo at home 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else noticed that every outfit she’s wearing this weekend has had a pre taken mirror selfie photo at home 😬
Yup. But she said she never prerecords! So the only explanation is that is driving home, photographing her outfit, and then driving the three hours back to their gifted accommodation. We never question what she tells us, so that’s gotta be it, right?! 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s ok, at the end of the weekend she will do a big post about how aMAziNg the place is, with a dress tagged at the end, followed by #ad. Implying the #ad is for the dress, but it’s actually for the entire post.
Sorry, not a dress, hoodie and jeans 😂 So predictable, Dim Sim. And a whole new paragraph, *really* trying to distance the #ad from the free stay.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry, not a dress, hoodie and jeans 😂 So predictable, Dim Sim. And a whole new paragraph, *really* trying to distance the #ad from the free stay.
But notice on the daily outfit post, No Ad declared for the same outfit. We see through you and the bullshit!!
Doesn’t the ASA state that Ad needs to be declared before text, not at the end, and needs to be clear what is being advertised?

Reactions: 10
But notice on the daily outfit post, No Ad declared for the same outfit. We see through you and the bullshit!!
Doesn’t the ASA state that Ad needs to be declared before text, not at the end, and needs to be clear what is being advertised?
Yes, it should be obvious that it is an advertisement at the reader‘s first interaction.
Gosh, this is the second time this week I have posted an academic or legal article where Simone Anderson is used as an example of what not to do. (The other article was written by an academic regarding Simone’s decision to use the Mosque massacre in Christchurch as an opportunity to advertise clothing).

Oh my Lord, I found another legal article written about her. That makes three academic or legal articles using her as an example of what not to do.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Here’s the third article, this one is written by an academic. The other two were written by legal experts.

And another legal article. That makes four legal or academic articles discussing Simone.

“This article analyses the consequences of permitting Influencers to disguise paid advertising as genuine product recommendations on Instagram. Consumers are vulnerable to Influencer marketing and New Zealand's consumer protection law must respond. Adopting rational consumer theory, this article outlines the underlying harm of deceptive Influencer marketing, and the impact this has on consumer choice and market order. In New Zealand, the Advertising Standards Authority is the only agency regulating this industry. However, it is limited in enforcement power and resources. Despite ongoing efforts, it lacks the ability to mandate compliance with disclosure requirements, which is evident in the repeat complaints regarding Simone Anderson. Looking at comparable jurisdictions in the Influencer marketing space, New Zealand's consumer protection law falls short. The United States is the most proactive jurisdiction and has secured settlements six times with brands utilising deceptive marketing techniques. The most recent of these resulted in a $15.2 million settlement sum. For the New Zealand Fair Trading Act 1986 (FTA) to remain fit-forpurpose, it must adapt and respond to new marketing techniques as they arise. Influencer marketing must be captured by the FTA and brought within the jurisdiction of the Commerce Commission. If widened, s 13(e) and 13(f) of the FTA would be effective tools to regulate non-disclosure of paid relationships between Influencers and the brands they promote. The Commerce Commission must intervene in this space and bring proceedings in order to clarify the law and enforce compliance.”

Last edited:
How extremely sad eh? Like sure choose your outfit the night before that’s organised. what if you don’t feel like wearing that outfit on that day but you still feel obligated to at least put the pre filmed one on and take a snap. No choice or spontaneity. No free will. She’s a slave to her image and even then it’s not a great one to maintain.

Yes you’ve made mistakes Simone. I still feel very sorry for you and I will never be envious of the life you’ve curated to show the gram.

Also, i wonder if the RAM is a loaner for a PR thing? Like she has to give it back at the end of the month and then we’ll get loads of curated pics and reels of her and Trent driving and having fun with it and then they’ll never ever mention it again.

Reactions: 9
No volume on the Ca$her stories this morning huh Simomo? That woooooouldn’t be because it’s not clear what he’s babbling saying now would it?? 😔😔
- to be clear, I actually hate saying stuff like this! I’m not making any judgement on that sweet boy! …It’s not his fault his idiot parents aren’t willing to acknowledge he’s maybe having developmental issues and refuse to do anything about it! 😡

Will buy a new RAM but won’t help her 3 year old with his speech. I know what I’d rather invest my money in….

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Will buy a new RAM but won’t help her 3 year old with his speech. I know what I’d rather invest my money in….
But has he really bought it. It's all about priorities.
Wouldn't you pay off your mortgage so Simomo can live in the country.

I know some of the reps I deal with get loan vehicles for making their targets, exceeding them. Maybe Cannon have a Ram as an incentive for selling lots of copiers. Trenti likes a Ram so got his sales targets up.

Wait until he has to refuel it. We use one as part of a work venture, it was the only vehicle apart from buying a truck tractor unit that could pull an 18m boat. Towing said boat up the steepest incline on transmission gully we were getting 99km/100l of fuel consumption. They are not urban run arounds, unless you have a bottomless wallet. Let's see if Trenti hands it back🤔

“Ok Tenti thanks for playing “happy families” this weekend! Before you go back to your place I need to get a pic for the Tattle TCs real quick k? Cool go put your wedding ring on. Thanks mate”

View attachment 2995576
Either Trenti has a new wedding ring or that's not him. Simmo made a big deal about how his had black diamonds in it and from memory it was set in a white metal. See exhibit A below.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Either Trenti has a new wedding ring or that's not him. Simmo made a big deal about how his had black diamonds in it and from memory it was set in a white metal. See exhibit A below.
So well spotted. Interestingly this post has been taken down🤔

Screenshot_20240616_123812.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
I think it’s definitely Trent. But I look forward to hearing her address this. Maybe Trent did what she did and threw it in the ocean.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And who takes multiple watches on a weekend away??? First silver then gold.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I came to say the same thing - the original one had black diamonds in it.

• Haha
  • Wow