Simone Anderson #51 Asher Roo is about to turn 3, so Simone is seeing what she can get gifted for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, why does everything have to be so magical, amazing, special etc etc? She has two young kids who I'm sure overwhelm her at times. It's unnatural to not have days where you just feel a bit fed up. Traveling with kids can be super full on yet she never ever discusses those moments where you just want to run away and hide from your kids and husband for 20 mins to reset your nervous system. I would feel so uncomfortable in her presence. Talking to a person with the same dead smile smeared over their face constantly would feel unsettling and I'd feel like there's not a lot going on upstairs
You nailed what's been disturbing me about those curated outfit pics. The dead eyes gazing into the distance with a fake semi smile fixed in place. There seems to be literally nothing going on in the brain or soul of the robot woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also, why does everything have to be so magical, amazing, special etc etc? She has two young kids who I'm sure overwhelm her at times. It's unnatural to not have days where you just feel a bit fed up. Traveling with kids can be super full on yet she never ever discusses those moments where you just want to run away and hide from your kids and husband for 20 mins to reset your nervous system. I would feel so uncomfortable in her presence. Talking to a person with the same dead smile smeared over their face constantly would feel unsettling and I'd feel like there's not a lot going on upstairs
Simomo curates a false, idealised life. It must be so far from the truth .

They travel at night with the workers. That way the children sleep the whole way. What about when they wake up in a strange bed in a strange house. That must be so scary for them. As an adult it would be like being kidnapped during your sleep, then you wake up and it's not your bed, or your house, and wheres your mother.

Then they have to maintain the working day.....filming walking into the house, oops lake house. How many takes did Simomo need to ensure it was right. Then the images of them eating, playing, Trentis arm draped appropriately. Everything has to be "right" for the gram, the false facade has to prevail.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Right? It’s batty. I get planning your outfits, but to then get dressed and undressed out of them all just to take a photo in the same spot is flipping weird.
Also (and I know the weather is NEVER a problem in Simomoland 🙄) but what about when the weather changes for the day you pre planned the outfits!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So it takes having friends to stay with the Forsyths, for them to actually leave the accommodation and explore the area!!! 💁‍♀️But of course poor ole Sue had to go in her white pants and shoes because that was the outfit she had picked for today. Incoming video on how to remove the mud from the shoes and pants, keeping them pearly white. A quick throw in the dishwasher will sort it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So it takes having friends to stay with the Forsyths, for them to actually leave the accommodation and explore the area!!! 💁‍♀️But of course poor ole Sue had to go in her white pants and shoes because that was the outfit she had picked for today. Incoming video on how to remove the mud from the shoes and pants, keeping them pearly white. A quick throw in the dishwasher will sort it out.
You silly goose. White pants are Simone’s go to wardrobe item. Nothing puts her off wearing white pants, she wore them during her miscarriage(s), so a little bit of mud is no threat at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You must be new here.
Everything Simone does is just magical, amazing, special. Simone doesn’t have bad days. Her children are best friends, they never fight, they definitely don’t have tantrums. When Casher is having big feelings he knows the phrase “mother I’m feeling rather frustrated”.
She is such a natural mother, so attentive and attuned to her beautiful boys.
Simomo curates a false, idealised life. It must be so far from the truth .

They travel at night with the workers. That way the children sleep the whole way. What about when they wake up in a strange bed in a strange house. That must be so scary for them. As an adult it would be like being kidnapped during your sleep, then you wake up and it's not your bed, or your house, and wheres your mother.

Then they have to maintain the working day.....filming walking into the house, oops lake house. How many takes did Simomo need to ensure it was right. Then the images of them eating, playing, Trentis arm draped appropriately. Everything has to be "right" for the gram, the false facade has to prevail.
I can only imagine those kids waking up in a strange bed, in a strange room wondering where the hell you are & how the hell you got there is the kids version of having a big night out, drinking to oblivion then waking up in a strange room the next morning with some random hook up next to you wondering what the hell went on last night 😂😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can only imagine those kids waking up in a strange bed, in a strange room wondering where the hell you are & how the hell you got there is the kids version of having a big night out, drinking to oblivion then waking up in a strange room the next morning with some random hook up next to you wondering what the hell went on last night 😂😵💫
At least, as adults we can think, and rationalise our behaviour - Omg I should not have drunk that, but i have my wallet and phone so all good.

For a child to wake up in a strange bed, see strange surroundings, and know that the sheep isnt there to say it's ok to wake up, that must be so scary. What if they woke up and Simomo never heard them. They'd be so traumatised, and now would worker #1 explain how he feels, he doesn't have the vocabulary😢

Reactions: 7
And the house wasn't a bleeping magical find witch you were invited to stay there.

Reactions: 8
“Ok Tenti thanks for playing “happy families” this weekend! Before you go back to your place I need to get a pic for the Tattle TCs real quick k? Cool go put your wedding ring on. Thanks mate”

IMG_1190.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12