Simone Anderson #51 Asher Roo is about to turn 3, so Simone is seeing what she can get gifted for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
$950 a night…. 🤯 she also hasn’t disclosed this is an ad. So out of touch of the current cost of living crisis we are
It’s ok, at the end of the weekend she will do a big post about how aMAziNg the place is, with a dress tagged at the end, followed by #ad. Implying the #ad is for the dress, but it’s actually for the entire post.

Reactions: 20
If their friends are only arriving tonight then why did they have to drive so late last night? Could they not have just gone this morning? Also spot what's wrong with this picture.
She's tagged Trenti, but he's not actually there. Hence only three rolls

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Teaching Casher how to play table tennis! Simmy you are such a loser because he is not even three 😂
What you mean to tell me he doesn’t already play regular tennis at an 8 year old level?!? …some aDvAnCeD child prodigy he is! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's her voice that makes it sound even more cringe and out of place. Not natural at all 😬
I can’t access the site to see her posts/stories anymore as I upgraded my phone (don’t worry TC’s I gifted my old one to my MIL ✨) can someone please post the link

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Seeing as they’re hanging out with friends, does this mean Simone will be catching up on Tattle?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This could just be her other arm 😝
oh look it’s a hairy arm. Trent’s knee deep in her deception. He’s controlling as well. However, he’s backing away from her social media and keeping a distance. She can’t but help parade a certain type of lifestyle because that’s what she wants and has seen. Sorry but her kids are boring- nothing cute. Her lifestyle is boring nothing amazing! She’s not a business women working hard or a full time mum. I mean how are her three companies doing? Trent is by no means something to gush about. Her insecurities are huge. She blackmails friends and from what I heard very nasty of you cross her. Just another boring weekend away. This time they took a stupid ute!

Reactions: 21
oh look it’s a hairy arm. Trent’s knee deep in her deception. He’s controlling as well. However, he’s backing away from her social media and keeping a distance. She can’t but help parade a certain type of lifestyle because that’s what she wants and has seen. Sorry but her kids are boring- nothing cute. Her lifestyle is boring nothing amazing! She’s not a business women working hard or a full time mum. I mean how are her three companies doing? Trent is by no means something to gush about. Her insecurities are huge. She blackmails friends and from what I heard very nasty of you cross her. Just another boring weekend away. This time they took a stupid ute!
This is all very well said. She wants people to be jealous of her but really what is there to be jealous over. The Instagram influencer life will only last so long then what will she do for a job to help pay the mortgage. Trent can’t pay it all by himself but soon enough he’s going to run off with a guy anyway. Her whole life is laughable at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I find it really odd the filming of oneself in outfits you're going to wear later in the week & having to put your kids in daycare to do that. Where is the spontaneity in life, maybe that's why she always has that distant glum look on her face.

Every part is so planned for the gram & curated, wished for lifestyle. Sad really, very dull & to be fair the clothing style is blah.

Reactions: 22
Fascinating Simomo choose Ruby Hewitt, long time bestie; really? To host at an expensive family get away🤔
What does she do for a job? She is part of an exclusive event management team, with only the most professional of ambassadors.

Wonder if she has truly done her due diligence

Screenshot_20240615_090253.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I find it really odd the filming of oneself in outfits you're going to wear later in the week & having to put your kids in daycare to do that. Where is the spontaneity in life, maybe that's why she always has that distant glum look on her face.

Every part is so planned for the gram & curated, wished for lifestyle. Sad really, very dull & to be fair the clothing style is blah.
Right? It’s batty. I get planning your outfits, but to then get dressed and undressed out of them all just to take a photo in the same spot is flipping weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If their friends are only arriving tonight then why did they have to drive so late last night? Could they not have just gone this morning? Also spot what's wrong with this picture.
Gotta get dibs on the best room! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also, why does everything have to be so magical, amazing, special etc etc? She has two young kids who I'm sure overwhelm her at times. It's unnatural to not have days where you just feel a bit fed up. Traveling with kids can be super full on yet she never ever discusses those moments where you just want to run away and hide from your kids and husband for 20 mins to reset your nervous system. I would feel so uncomfortable in her presence. Talking to a person with the same dead smile smeared over their face constantly would feel unsettling and I'd feel like there's not a lot going on upstairs

Reactions: 25
Why did scammy buy those bag tracking things a while back and insinuated like they were off overseas. Was it just so they knew when a bag has fallen off the back of the Ram 😂
They must have been an ad, as surely she would have got AirTags given she’s an Apple girlie 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5