Simone Anderson #50 Simone’s bot buying won’t cut the mustard, all her brand deals are turning to custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a fan of Netty or is Netty not a fan of you Simmy Sue. 🤔🤔. Bit of an afterthought after the gushing you have for your MIL.
Probably need to check she hasn't copied and pasted from a post.

Surely when you take a picture you move the flowers, or is she wanting to hide is something🤔

You can tell it's not a genuine, real image of them all. Curated and staged, like their existence. Worker#2 is showing no interest. I wonder if they have any real pics of genuine family life.🙄

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The extensions and ridiculous curling of just the front pieces have returned 🙄

Reactions: 3
when did sue start running?
When she had Pebbles and Makaia on her heels.

Sorry, I thought you meant running from the truth.

That five second clip? probably when it's wet and she's rushing to get inside. Filmed it, claims she's a runner. 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“Tweedledum and Tweedledee but make it beige!”
…why do I always think this is Simmy’s
✨⭐CrEaTiVe ViSiOn⭐✨ when dressing her twins, who aren’t twins in the same bland outfits! 😂😔👯‍♂️

IMG_0806.jpeg
IMG_0808.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Why is she wearing her cap inside??
…oh right because aNiNe BiNg! 🥴🥴 #basicb*tch

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am sure that Asher, as soon as he is able to articulate his feelings, will tell Simone that he wants to choose his own clothes, and no longer wishes to be a walking advertisement.
But she won't listen. There's too much invested in he as her #1 cash cow. The only reason the boys have clothes is because Simone is promoting the companies. Find something in their wardrobe that isn't sponsored.

She doesn't listen to him now, evidenced by; she finishing his sentences, constantly butting in when he tries to say words, choosing his outfits every week so there is no confrontation. How can a child learn about choices, when they are given none😔

• Sad
Reactions: 12
But she won't listen. There's too much invested in he as her #1 cash cow. The only reason the boys have clothes is because Simone is promoting the companies. Find something in their wardrobe that isn't sponsored.

She doesn't listen to him now, evidenced by; she finishing his sentences, constantly butting in when he tries to say words, choosing his outfits every week so there is no confrontation. How can a child learn about choices, when they are given none😔
It will be interesting to see what happens as there are multiple cases where children in Asher’s position become deeply resentful of this constant exposure, lack of privacy and a feeling that the household is dependent on their financial contribution. Simone should have walked away from all of this years ago, when the truth about the donations was revealed. How can she continue to use her children like this? I would be interested to know how she justifies her behaviour.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It will be interesting to see what happens as there are multiple cases where children in Asher’s position become deeply resentful of this constant exposure, lack of privacy and a feeling that the household is dependent on their financial contribution. Simone should have walked away from all of this years ago, when the truth about the donations was revealed. How can she continue to use her children like this? I would be interested to know how she justifies her behaviour.
Wouldn't we all... how do her family & friends justify her behaviour also?. She must feel so insecure when out in case someone says something.

Using her children is all she's got for content now. Oh and being invited to B grade events.

Let your wee boys be kids & get the camera out of their faces. Clearly Trent has asked for this himself so man up & stop your wife using your boys too.

Reactions: 9
Wouldn't we all... how do her family & friends justify her behaviour also?. She must feel so insecure when out in case someone says something.

Using her children is all she's got for content now. Oh and being invited to B grade events.

Let your wee boys be kids & get the camera out of their faces. Clearly Trent has asked for this himself so man up & stop your wife using your boys too.
Trent can never "man-up" he's as culpable as she.

Has Trenti asked for this, or is he simply not there full time now.

He's enabled her behavior from the start. He's benefited from the deceit. If he had a conscience he would have told her to come clean about the scammed donations. But he's never said anything. Why isn't he asking her where his police helicopter ride is? He enjoys the freebies and the life she's scammed for them; to achieve their perceived status, he allows her to sell their children for engagement😔

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Trent can never "man-up" he's as culpable as she.

Has Trenti asked for this, or is he simply not there full time now.

He's enabled her behavior from the start. He's benefited from the deceit. If he had a conscience he would have told her to come clean about the scammed donations. But he's never said anything. Why isn't he asking her where his police helicopter ride is? He enjoys the freebies and the life she's scammed for them; to achieve their perceived status, he allows her to sell their children for engagement😔
Tent is just as bad as Scammy. Birds of a feather those two. We all know his “first love” is not Simmy it’s some bloke 😂

Reactions: 5
She can use her children like this because at the root of it all she’s a bleep.

Reactions: 7
I see Trent has come out of weekday hibernation for the weekend IG photoshoots with the plastic wife and their two workers ( who don’t get a break over the weekend and still have to work as walking billboards for a tacky un-childlike clothing company). Let’s just hope they are paid double time for their weekend work - but let’s face it, their mother probably pockets any profits.

• Sad
Probably need to check she hasn't copied and pasted from a post.

Surely when you take a picture you move the flowers, or is she wanting to hide is something🤔

You can tell it's not a genuine, real image of them all. Curated and staged, like their existence. Worker#2 is showing no interest. I wonder if they have any real pics of genuine family life.🙄
Will she keep the cards or will she take a photo of them get them printed into a book and then throw them away

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Will she keep the cards or will she take a photo of them get them printed into a book and then throw them away
Those cards are 100% already in the bin and the photos are uploaded to the “Mother’s Day 2024” folder on her computer! 😔

• Haha
  • Sad
I don’t know but I feel Trent could be a little controlling as well. I recall her saying when they first met he cleaned her house. Obviously it wasn’t up to his standards. I’ve always wondered if that him rather than her? She’s going to be desperate and controlling because of the age difference. However, he’s definitely not ‘lustre’ material. I just find it’s a very insecure relationship and doesn’t ever look or feel natural.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.