Simone Anderson #50 Simone’s bot buying won’t cut the mustard, all her brand deals are turning to custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Angle my body, tilt to the side and hey presto I look skinnier. Also set my phone up looking down on me as well. Here meme about ringing her husband isn’t because he’s her best friend, it’s because she’s so bored! I’m far too busy in the day to even stop and think about chatting to the other half. I guess today with all the new thermomix stuff she’ll be showcasing her wonderful recipes.

Reactions: 6
Angle my body, tilt to the side and hey presto I look skinnier. Also set my phone up looking down on me as well. Here meme about ringing her husband isn’t because he’s her best friend, it’s because she’s so bored! I’m far too busy in the day to even stop and think about chatting to the other half. I guess today with all the new thermomix stuff she’ll be showcasing her wonderful recipes.
Sad she had to show a meme to tell everyone how much she loves her husband. No sign of him this morning for FSF, does that even still exist. Cue Trenti back in the family home tomorrow and a family outing somewhere.

Reactions: 6
Piers Morgan “I’ve interviewed a lot of very dangerous people in my career, from serial killers to medically diagnosed psychopaths.

And the common denominator is that they’re invariably very skilled liars, often because their warped minds have made them believe what they’re saying even if facts show otherwise.”

This is how Simone continues to convince people that she is innocent. She is an exceptional liar, and is also charming and manipulative.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
On the new recipe reel ‘Busy Mum’ - she doesn’t even know what a busy mum is! She has two kids she palms off to daycare so she can flutter around getting facials, nails, Botox, hair & massages done! Maybe come swap lives with real busy mums who actually work real jobs and then scramble to get their kids to all sport/extra curricular activities, then get home and cook dinner & do the the resets/cleaning that you do each day to make life easier in fraction of the time you do, to then fall into bed and wake to do it all again the next day, then tell us how busy you are!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
This 👏🙌

Perhaps spend less time stealing content and you won’t be “sO bUsY” 🤡

She wouldn’t know an actual busy day if it smacked her in her frozen face.

On the new recipe reel ‘Busy Mum’ - she doesn’t even know what a busy mum is! She has two kids she palms off to daycare so she can flutter around getting facials, nails, Botox, hair & massages done! Maybe come swap lives with real busy mums who actually work real jobs and then scramble to get their kids to all sport/extra curricular activities, then get home and cook dinner & do the the resets/cleaning that you do each day to make life easier in fraction of the time you do, to then fall into bed and wake to do it all again the next day, then tell us how busy you are!

Reactions: 10
Busy mum made me laugh! I’m sorry but really? She probably doesn’t even do the daycare drop off or pick up. Barely leaves the house unless it’s for free facials, massages etc. Simone, your life isn’t busy please don’t lie about that.

Reactions: 10
kiwivicmum are you in here? Please send Simmy a nauseating message about what an amazing mum she is to let us know it's you.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.