Simone Anderson #50 Simone’s bot buying won’t cut the mustard, all her brand deals are turning to custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those cards are 100% already in the bin and the photos are uploaded to the “Mother’s Day 2024” folder on her computer! 😔
Simmy ( we all know you are here ! ) in 6 months time we want to see these cards again ! With a copy of that days paper !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The poor boys are growing up thinking it's normal to have a phone in your face 24/7, showing your life. They will realise one day that other kids don't have to put up with that. They're going to rebel big time one day. Imagine the bullying they'll get at school too. So sad, wake up Simone and Trent, it's fucked up way to live.

Reactions: 8
The poor boys are growing up thinking it's normal to have a phone in your face 24/7, showing your life. They will realise one day that other kids don't have to put up with that. They're going to rebel big time one day. Imagine the bullying they'll get at school too. So sad, wake up Simone and Trent, it's fucked up way to live.
Every "wholesome not staged" video she takes of them they are constantly looking back at the camera and look confused as if they aren't used to her interacting with them. We see right through you ya plastic bleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I don’t know but I feel Trent could be a little controlling as well. I recall her saying when they first met he cleaned her house. Obviously it wasn’t up to his standards. I’ve always wondered if that him rather than her? She’s going to be desperate and controlling because of the age difference. However, he’s definitely not ‘lustre’ material. I just find it’s a very insecure relationship and doesn’t ever look or feel natural.
yep I agree he definitely has aspects of control over her.

Also let’s talk swimming. They go together and take turns being in the pool?

Does she do anything alone with her kids?

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she wants to be alone with her kids. Someone always comes with her when she has to go out with them unless it’s to the supermarket! Simone doesn’t actually do much to be honest. She spends the morning at the gym then the rest of the time shooting her days activities to post throughout the day. She only goes out at night for dinners because she hates being home all day alone with or without kids.

Reactions: 12
When she had Pebbles and Makaia on her heels.

Sorry, I thought you meant running from the truth.

That five second clip? probably when it's wet and she's rushing to get inside. Filmed it, claims she's a runner. 🤦
Ha ha 🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒 & just for you a real "live" run this morning 🙄😉🤭 runner runner - so desperate to respond to anything said on here!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ha ha 🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒 & just for you a real "live" run this morning 🙄😉🤭 runner runner - so desperate to respond to anything said on here!
🤣🤣🤣 Simone that was a five second clip. What is she going to do with her designer vest when she's run 5km and realises she's too hot🤣🤣🤣

I don’t think she wants to be alone with her kids. Someone always comes with her when she has to go out with them unless it’s to the supermarket! Simone doesn’t actually do much to be honest. She spends the morning at the gym then the rest of the time shooting her days activities to post throughout the day. She only goes out at night for dinners because she hates being home all day alone with or without kids.

She doesn't want to be seen in public unless the children are perfect. How they are dressed and how they behave.

Her greatest fear is one or both having a melt down, toilet training accident, and being seen as not being able to control her children. She doesn't want to be embarrassed by them in public. Or worse, someone taking a picture of the event.

So she controls the situations they are in; clothes picked before they leave the house, sitting in the trolley with food as a distraction. Anything else they go out with family, wait until the weekend so Trent is home to control the boys, or at family events where there is less of an expectation of perfect behavior.

Why on their sponsored weekends away do we never see them out in the local shops, playgrounds with other children. Does she fear being caught in the wild without being able to be filtered to effect🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Are we running before or after F45 as if before that’s a waste of time. And if it’s been cardio today another waste of time.

Reactions: 4
I love when she tries to make out like her marriage is all hot and heavy and that Trent doesn’t so obviously prefer the company of men to women. Him supposedly calling her “hot” made me cringe 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Is it a botched facelift that she is hiding with her hair always down covering her face?? That one side looks hollow and uneven, it doesn't match the other side. I seriously believe she is hiding something with her face. No close ups lately unless the stupid hair style hanging down by her mouth.
And what is with the cap inside. Come on, I know you recorded this on Friday because it was outfit shoot day 🙄🙄. But seriously, just because you thought this cap looked good with the outfit doesn't mean you have to keep it on all day, at home, alone.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Is it a botched facelift that she is hiding with her hair always down covering her face?? That one side looks hollow and uneven, it doesn't match the other side. I seriously believe she is hiding something with her face. No close ups lately unless the stupid hair style hanging down by her mouth.
And what is with the cap inside. Come on, I know you recorded this on Friday because it was outfit shoot day 🙄🙄. But seriously, just because you thought this cap looked good with the outfit doesn't mean you have to keep it on all day, at home, alone.
✨⭐gLiStEn⭐✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.