Simone Anderson #50 Simone’s bot buying won’t cut the mustard, all her brand deals are turning to custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Simone

If you’re really happy with your life give us a sign and wear a green top tomorrow.

If Trent is a control freak and you’re sick of touting Amazon tat wear a yellow top.

If you need cooking lessons wear black.

😀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hey Simone

If you’re really happy with your life give us a sign and wear a green top tomorrow.

If Trent is a control freak and you’re sick of touting Amazon tat wear a yellow top.

If you need cooking lessons wear black.

😀
“You guys, I’m so excited to share with you Embarass’ brand new collection!
It’s my absolute favourite new colourway! Green, yellow and black!”
😂😂🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seeing their joy until you bin it aye Simone?
The famous photo frame that only shows up for tattle and taken down 3 seconds later. Poor kids not one photo or art work threw out the house. It gives me so much joy walking into my friends homes and seeing photos and canvas and art work done by their children. Gives so much warm Homely feels.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.