Simone Anderson #50 Simone’s bot buying won’t cut the mustard, all her brand deals are turning to custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trying so hard to be relevant about kids. Maybe if she picked teething or toilet training but no naps? And like most of us have said, napping still at nearly 3? She misses the boat all the time.

Reactions: 3
duck I absolutely hate to be that person but I'm in ECE and it's not uncommon for children to still be day napping at 3 and beyond. Simone I'm not sticking up for you though ok you are still a total fuckwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
duck I absolutely hate to be that person but I'm in ECE and it's not uncommon for children to still be day napping at 3 and beyond. Simone I'm not sticking up for you though ok you are still a total fuckwit.
My tribe all had a day til they started school, not defending Scuntmoan either she’s the ultimate knobjockey, but hell if my lot didn’t I’d be even more mad than I currently am

Reactions: 6
My tribe all had a day til they started school, not defending Scuntmoan either she’s the ultimate knobjockey, but hell if my lot didn’t I’d be even more mad than I currently am
Oh I’m jealous! Mine dropped day naps before they reached 2.5yrs. One didn’t even really do naps at all but was a great night sleeper.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I'm sure he fell asleep in the basket. His circulation would be cut off in his legs in that position.

View attachment 2966177
She’s picks the stupidest (in that they are not relevant to her AT ALL!) things she sees “trending” online to lean in to! 🙄🙄

Given she was gifted friggin toilet paper today - that could have provided the perfect opportunity for her to be honest about how they are going with Ca$her’s toilet training “journey”. Thus potentially endearing her to people, in that actually, her life is not
*shock horror* totally ✨⭐PeRfEcT!⭐✨

IMG_1041.gif

Reactions: 5
Yes all of my children had day sleeps till about 4yrs old, but every kid is different!

What gets me most about that post/reel is that why would she need to be in the car for a decent period of time for her children to fall asleep at 4:40pm - she doesn’t work so not like she couldn’t make a better plan (and I feel sorry for those poor kids to be doing full on working parent hours for her to flit around getting massages, nails, hair done etc - they don’t need to be there) and imagine their daycare would be close to home so you could easily keep them awake for 5 mins. But it does prove how much she lies then as always goes on about what perfect little sleepers they are!!

Reactions: 7
OMG.... a mother's sob story, tell us you don't jump 🐒🐒🐒.

Poor wee worker. And then immediately followed up story with yourself!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I wish she wouldn’t pose like she does. It always comes across like she’s got some stuck up her arse! I get she’s trying to make herself look smaller but it comes across more uncomfortable.
It’s not a sob story she knew she wouldn’t be able to keep Ryder off camera and out of shot without people asking why.

Reactions: 8
Hmmm the language here is odd...well not for Simmy Sue but for a normal person.
A very quiet week.....but she has still been out every day and at least 1 night, with no boys so R still in daycare...
Her mother and MIL remind ME , not....remind US??
And it wont be the last time MY boys....not...OUR boys...

I could just be nit-picking, but that is such single 'ownership ' over the children. I know kids are resilient and you don't need to be there 100% of the time but it's her language around this that grinds me. She wanks that she wants to take the pain away and cuddles etc but won't cancel any free appointments or nights out to actually stay home with her said hurt child.
Do better Sue, do better.

Reactions: 16
Something interesting: yesterday I mentioned that this Simone thread has had 52,000 views, it now has had over 54,000 views. I had a look at the latest New Zealand influencer thread to compare it, and it has had approximately 27,000 views. So obviously a lot of people look at the Simone threads, and know the truth about her not donating when she says she was.

If you don’t know about the donations, then please google Makaia Carr legal statement and Simone Anderson Makaia Carr. Several media articles will come up. The Makaia Carr legal statement is the most important because this is acknowledged as truthful by Simone’s lawyers, and it categorically states that Simone made no donations before June 2020. Unfortunately, this is the last statement made by Makaia Carr about this as she was legally gagged by Simone’s lawyers. (Simone did donate approximately $22,000 after the situation was brought to light by Makaia Carr and Pebbles Hooper, but it has been calculated by various sources, including media, that Simone should have donated over $200,000).

Reactions: 16
If this serves three - two halves of low carb wrap each = 3 wraps total. Why does she need five LC wraps

And what is a good alternative to standard oil
Hmmm the language here is odd...well not for Simmy Sue but for a normal person.
A very quiet week.....but she has still been out every day and at least 1 night, with no boys so R still in daycare...
Her mother and MIL remind ME , not....remind US??
And it wont be the last time MY boys....not...OUR boys...

I could just be nit-picking, but that is such single 'ownership ' over the children. I know kids are resilient and you don't need to be there 100% of the time but it's her language around this that grinds me. She wanks that she wants to take the pain away and cuddles etc but won't cancel any free appointments or nights out to actually stay home with her said hurt child.
Do better Sue, do better.
She's simply going through the motions of writing the words she thinks her followers would like to read.
No sign of Trenti at A&E. And no canceling her engagements to care for her worker. She really does need to do better
---
OMG.... a mother's sob story, tell us you don't jump 🐒🐒🐒.

Poor wee worker. And then immediately followed up story with yourself!
It has to be about her, narcissistic types cannot handle the limelight being taken off them.

Reactions: 4
Something interesting: yesterday I mentioned that this Simone thread has had 52,000 views, it now has had over 54,000 views. I had a look at the latest New Zealand influencer thread to compare it, and it has had approximately 27,000 views. So obviously a lot of people look at the Simone threads, and know the truth about her not donating when she says she was.

If you don’t know about the donations, then please google Makaia Carr legal statement and Simone Anderson Makaia Carr. Several media articles will come up. The Makaia Carr legal statement is the most important because this is acknowledged as truthful by Simone’s lawyers, and it categorically states that Simone made no donations before June 2020. Unfortunately, this is the last statement made by Makaia Carr about this as she was legally gagged by Simone’s lawyers. (Simone did donate approximately $22,000 after the situation was brought to light by Makaia Carr and Pebbles Hooper, but it has been calculated by various sources, including media, that Simone should have donated over $200,000).
I mean half of those views will be from Simone herself frantically hitting refresh.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Trent has been spotted in A&E I mean she possibly couldn’t take the kids out all by herself. Least they still got to dance.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
You may want to add #gifted to your Tank story Simmy! 🙄🙄
I often wonder when we see her not disclosing ad/spon/gifted correctly, if ACTUALLY she isn’t “working with” these brands, but sees what all the other influenzas are gifted and pays for things herself - just to appear like she’s relevant/given the same stuff as them!
…..or of course she’s just a slimy, fraudulent grifter who doesn’t follow the ASA rules! 🤬
Either way she’s an embarrassment

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.