Simone Anderson #50 Simone’s bot buying won’t cut the mustard, all her brand deals are turning to custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trent has been spotted in A&E I mean she possibly couldn’t take the kids out all by herself. Least they still got to dance.
Did they go to North Shore Hospital A & E? I’m not sure if they went there or to the Smales Farm A & E. I assume they would have gone to Smales Farm as the hospitals are chocker.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Looking forward to seeing corner guards put on the side table (and perhaps that insane marble coffee table) to ensure there isn’t a repeat of this core shaking accident for her little man!

Weird flex though child #2, you were told to not do that cos baby proofing ruins the ✨house aesthetic✨🤔

Reactions: 7
And what about the stupid bleeping hats.
There’s a reason these clothes are free, Simone. No one actually wants their kid to be seen in them!
They actually look so stupid, poor kids. If I saw them on the street I’d feel so sorry for them. Can’t wait til they’re old enough to tell her no and refuse to wear them!

She could not be more obvious about the fact she wishes they were real twins. It’s so weird.

Reactions: 13
I can guarantee you, they don’t! 😂
Also, am I being a complete TC here for not understanding what she’s getting at with the caption?? 🤔🤷‍♀️

View attachment 2967963View attachment 2967964
---

🦒🦒🦒
“Outside voices please” is the slogan on the boys’ T-shirts. In other words, this children’s clothing brand is trying to position itself in the market place as encouraging a full expression of lively playing and freedom to fully express oneself or some such tosh which contrasts to the often repeated adage from yesteryear “inside voices please”.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Outside voices please” is the slogan on the boys’ T-shirts. In other words, this children’s clothing brand is trying to position itself in the market place as encouraging a full expression of lively playing and freedom to fully express oneself or some such tosh which contrasts to the often repeated adage from yesteryear “inside voices please”.
The irony here is that her kids aren't free to express themselves or play lively. Her interactions with them and the stuff she shows is all for the gram. There's no such thing as spontaneous play in that house, her life is as scripted as The Truman Show.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
OMG!! Lol how embarrassing! I was too busy looking at the stupid pants and hats I didn’t even THINK to look at the t shirts!!!! 🫠🫠🫠
….because surely two stupidly ugly items of clothing would suffice, but nope Simon had to go all out!!
---
There’s a reason these clothes are free, Simone. No one actually wants their kid to be seen in them!
They actually look so stupid, poor kids. If I saw them on the street I’d feel so sorry for them. Can’t wait til they’re old enough to tell her no and refuse to wear them!

She could not be more obvious about the fact she wishes they were real twins. It’s so weird.
Perhaps this is why she’s ignoring Ca$her’s speech difficulties (yuck I hate to even comment on this! 😔) she doesn’t want him to be able to say “no” and stand up to her! 🤬

Am I the only person annoyed by the phrase ‘steri stitches’ - they’re not stitches they’re strips, they’re just tiny plasters, he didn’t have stitches, stop trying to make it sound worse than it is. Obviously it’s horrible poor kid but just use the right words for godsake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
OMG!! Lol how embarrassing! I was too busy looking at the stupid pants and hats I didn’t even THINK to look at the t shirts!!!! 🫠🫠🫠
….because surely two stupidly ugly items of clothing would suffice, but nope Simon had to go all out!!
---

Perhaps this is why she’s ignoring Ca$her’s speech difficulties (yuck I hate to even comment on this! 😔) she doesn’t want him to be able to say “no” and stand up to her! 🤬
It looks to me like Simone has been paid for this campaign, what was it three or four thousand dollars, so is using the boys as clothes horses to advertise the clothing as per her agreement with the company. I would say she much prefers them in the ultra expensive clothes she is sent by Bambini and it must really stick in her craw that she had to wear a $35 cap rather than her beloved Anine Bing hat.
Am I the only person annoyed by the phrase ‘steri stitches’ - they’re not stitches they’re strips, they’re just tiny plasters, he didn’t have stitches, stop trying to make it sound worse than it is. Obviously it’s horrible poor kid but just use the right words for godsake.
It seemed unusual to me that they were asked to return to A & E for such a small injury. Wouldn’t you usually be referred back to your GP or most of us are capable of changing a small dressing at home. I wonder if Simone wasn’t coping in some way and they wanted to check on her.

Reactions: 11
It looks to me like Simone has been paid for this campaign, what was it three or four thousand dollars, so is using the boys as clothes horses to advertise the clothing as per her agreement with the company. I would say she much prefers them in the ultra expensive clothes she is sent by Bambini and it must really stick in her craw that she had to wear a $35 cap rather than her beloved Anine Bing hat.
It seemed unusual to me that they were asked to return to A & E for such a small injury. Wouldn’t you usually be referred back to your GP or most of us are capable of changing a small dressing at home. I wonder if Simone wasn’t coping in some way and they wanted to check on her.
There is no way ED would ask to see you again for steri strips, they don’t need to be taken off for the wound to be ‘checked’ you just leave them in for 5-7 days and then soak them in water and they peel off easily. Head injuries aren’t recalled either (ie concussion) to be reviewed by ED routinely. I imagine that was either the first visit videod that she’d now sharing or she’s not coped with it and had to go back, inappropriate use of ED tbh.

Reactions: 12
There is no way ED would ask to see you again for steri strips, they don’t need to be taken off for the wound to be ‘checked’ you just leave them in for 5-7 days and then soak them in water and they peel off easily. Head injuries aren’t recalled either (ie concussion) to be reviewed by ED routinely. I imagine that was either the first visit videod that she’d now sharing or she’s not coped with it and had to go back, inappropriate use of ED tbh.
I'm wondering if she went to White Cross in Remuera.

Can't see Scammy sitting with a crowd in chairs, when she can hand over $ to be seen. She wouldnt cope with five plus hours waiting, wouldn't have the time in her day, and would be too worried, in case she/they were spied in the wild.

Reactions: 4
Oh her night night post pretending Trent has taken the photo. I’m sorry but of you have to scream you’re happy and ok you’re not.

• Haha
I thought the boys had gone to a dress up party 🦒🦒🦒🦁🦁🦁 but no it was just their Mother pimping them out

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
duck I absolutely hate to be that person but I'm in ECE and it's not uncommon for children to still be day napping at 3 and beyond. Simone I'm not sticking up for you though ok you are still a total fuckwit.
I can’t stand Simone but my 5 year old still naps the minute he’s in the car, after school or mid day on weekends. If he doesn’t get his sleep he is wild.

Reactions: 6
I'm wondering if she went to White Cross in Remuera.

Can't see Scammy sitting with a crowd in chairs, when she can hand over $ to be seen. She wouldnt cope with five plus hours waiting, wouldn't have the time in her day, and would be too worried, in case she/they were spied in the wild.
Looks like Westgate Medical Centre from the photos
---
Did they go to North Shore Hospital A & E? I’m not sure if they went there or to the Smales Farm A & E. I assume they would have gone to Smales Farm as the hospitals are chocker.
Looks like Westgate Medical Centre

Reactions: 3
It seemed unusual to me that they were asked to return to A & E for such a small injury.
I thought the same. Our EDs are chock a block here, many of whom can see a GP (I know work in a hospital and see the ED notes). A simple dressing change can be done by a GP.

Has she baby proofed the house yet or got rid of thr dangerous table?

Reactions: 8
I thought the same. Our EDs are chock a block here, many of whom can see a GP (I know work in a hospital and see the ED notes). A simple dressing change can be done by a GP.

Has she baby proofed the house yet or got rid of thr dangerous table?
No baby proofing would ruin the beige aesthetic. 😔

Like worker #1, she will have sat #2 down and explained about the inconvenience of having to take him to the Dr, and now, in future, he is not to fall and injure himself in such a way she can't hide it was her fabulous MUA skills

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.