Simone Anderson #50 Simone’s bot buying won’t cut the mustard, all her brand deals are turning to custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing ruins an outfit more than shoes/boots with worn toe caps. Not a good look Simone, or advert for the boots, and she was have at least ironed her pants.
Screenshot_20240530-132444_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What in the S Club 7 2002 fashun hair styling is this?

All it’s missing are the multiple butterfly clips and the glitter blush on the high cheek.

IMG_7647.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
He is one of the dads from the “Lovefromyourdads” account. He and his husband have two children. Christian has been a very vocal critic of Israel and what they are doing in Palestine. He is calling out the big platform influencers who haven’t been bringing attention to the war. Many are still silent on this topic and he feels that they should educate themselves about what is happening and inform their followers.
Christian is a dumbarse though because if he was in Palestine he would be thrown off the tallest building for being gay.

Reactions: 6
Why is EVERY new recipe she steals creates going to be our “newest OBSESSION!!!!!!!”??
…Simmy some things are just..fine 🥴🥴

Attending a “Meet Your Heroes” event today…I can GUARANTEE you,you’re absolutely no one’s hero! 🙄😬

Reactions: 6
Christian is a dumbarse though because if he was in Palestine he would be thrown off the tallest building for being gay.
I see this repeatedly said and it isn’t actually accurate. It’s certainly not safe to live in places where being gay isn’t legal, but many LGBTQ people have said gay people have active groups and lives there.
Besides, that’s not a reason to not speak up in their defense when being attacked. Many outspoken gay activists have said their support of Palestinian freedom does not depend on their personal acceptance there. Mattxiv is great example, and he’s Jewish too.

Anyway, off my soapbox now coz this ain’t the place to discuss it. Just a pet peeve to see this line popping up on our NZ threads.
(Christian is definitely a twit though)

Nothing ruins an outfit more than shoes/boots with worn toe caps. Not a good look Simone, or advert for the boots, and she was have at least ironed her pants.
View attachment 2964352
It’s the little details that get catch her out every time in her attempt to play a rich girl! Haha rip tit and bust indeed

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The voiceovers are the same every time…

“Combining <insert ingredients for latest stolen recipe>…”
“Is guna be your new <insert meal type> obsession…”
“One you’re guna go back and make again and again…”
“Adding it to a bowl with…”
“Topping it with…”
“Best of all it’s got that protein hit…”

Can’t forget the very weird laughing while taking a mouthful shot - thankfully that doesn’t make it into every stolen recipe video 🤦🏽‍♀️

Why is EVERY new recipe she steals creates going to be our “newest OBSESSION!!!!!!!”??
…Simmy some things are just..fine 🥴🥴

Attending a “Meet Your Heroes” event today…I can GUARANTEE you,you’re absolutely no one’s hero! 🙄😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2964352
Nothing a little “Vamoose” (how do you say this one Simmy?? 😂🫠 and a quick run through the dishwasher won’t fix!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The outfit, the f**king hair!!!! what is going on????
Her extensions are making a run for it.

Looks awfully shivery in that outfit. I am in Takapuna and am wearing several layers. Maybe she films these outfits and then throws them off and puts on more autumn/ wintery appropriate clothing?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Toilet paper.

My Monday to Friday 9-5 might not be flash, but it's an honest living and it's not advertising bleeping $9 tit paper!!

Surely she must wonder, is this what my life has become? Setting up and editing a bloody loo roll video with all the angles and moving camera.

How embarrassing.

I buy that brand too, not anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And I hope one of the kids does this with the toilet paper ha ha ha ha

How embarrassment!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.