Simone Anderson #50 Simone’s bot buying won’t cut the mustard, all her brand deals are turning to custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just noticed something for the first time. On the main tattle page on ‘threads you are watching’, it has recorded 52k views for the Simone page. Is that 52,000 views for this particular thread alone? 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 7
DAILY CALL SHEET - WORKER #1, SUPERMARKET

Tripod set up as per Elleherselfs instruction, or static holding of camera
Worker is instructed to walk along line dragging shopping basket
He is instructed to maintain a straight line and not to look at camera operator for reassurance (watch the line and make sure his feet are on)
He is to walk when "action" is called and not to stop until he hears "stop, good boy"
More than two takes are not acceptable, and if occurs, worker #1 will require retraining

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Lol gets dressed up in the hideous outFART to showcase loo paper, met a man for a bagel & bake banana bread. What tragic content Sue.

And also
pretending her children have lunchtime sleeps at home 🤭😉🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh duck off simmy.
Why share the comment if your child doesn’t go to bed at 10pm then? Makes no sense.

My child does do as the “meme” says. Normal. I’d be more worried if he napped at 3, and then still slept 7-7.

Way too much sleep. Or do you just ignore Asher?
---
Also.. what are prays?

Attachments

Last edited:
Oh duck off simmy.
Why share the comment if your child doesn’t go to bed at 10pm then? Makes no sense.

My child does do as the “meme” says. Normal. I’d be more worried if he napped at 3, and then still slept 7-7.

Way too much sleep. Or do you just ignore Asher?
---
Also.. what are prays?
Sending "prays" 😅
Send yourself back to school gurl

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol gets dressed up in the hideous outFART to showcase loo paper, met a man for a bagel & bake banana bread. What tragic content Sue.

And also
pretending her children have lunchtime sleeps at home 🤭😉🙄
Imagine trying to bake in those sleeves! 🥴🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Yeah I'm sure he fell asleep in the basket. His circulation would be cut off in his legs in that position.

1717133175025.png

• Angry
I’m confused. So is Asher still napping each day or is he in the stage where he refuses to nap? My two were both refusing naps well before they were three 😱
Nah he’s sleep trained remember. Still naps two hours and sleeps 12 hours overnight at nearly 3 🙄 if that’s the case simmy maybe get his iron levels checked

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Yeah I'm sure he fell asleep in the basket. His circulation would be cut off in his legs in that position.

View attachment 2966177
The child is naked😡. She put him in there and told him to pretend to be asleep. Why, in his naked state (why was he wandering around naked, it's winter) would be climb into the basket. That's right he didn't, his mother put him in there. He wouldnt have put himself in that position. Does she feel no shame as a parent using the naked image of her child like this😡

• Sick
  • Angry
Why is EVERY new recipe she steals creates going to be our “newest OBSESSION!!!!!!!”??
…Simmy some things are just..fine 🥴🥴

Attending a “Meet Your Heroes” event today…I can GUARANTEE you,you’re absolutely no one’s hero! 🙄😬
No ones hero but everyone’s VILLIAN

Got the clown suit on for today's activities 🤡
Her hair looks like my naturally curly hair does after I’ve straightened it and then gone out in the rain 😬
This is NOT a good look. We left it in the 70’s for a reason.
Anyone who compliments this hairstyle probably laughs about it behind her back 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.