Simone Anderson #50 Simone’s bot buying won’t cut the mustard, all her brand deals are turning to custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised she showed this angle as you really can tell her frame isn’t as tiny as she makes out. Yeap, no shoes inside the house here. They bacteria and stuff they bring in even to a tidy clean house yuck 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Looks like she got Asher to film and she's hacked into tents account.... screams *I've been reading tattle*

Dance 🐵 dance

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Copied from the NZ herald:

Anderson, 26, said about two-and-a-half years ago she went with five men to what she thought was an after party. But instead they raped her.

"I screamed no. Over and over.

"My mouth was covered and all I heard was laughter, and the words "you want it b***".

"It stopped after about two hours, I left with no phone or handbag because I just wanted out. I had no way of calling for help or getting a ride home.

"I was bleeding and could barely walk. I finally managed to hail a taxi and he allowed me to pay via internet banking."

Anderson didn't report it to police as she couldn't remember the location or their names. She said her memory was hazy and she believed she may have been drugged.

Also this article:

This alleged ordeal never ever sat right with me, there is something that just does not ring true. For a woman who lives her life online, love attention and a good sympathy post, it seems odd to me that she never shared this until the "me too" movement became a big thing.

I would feel terrible if it actually happened. But I dunno, doesn't seem legit to me.

Reactions: 11
Sending messages to herself from Trents account, and then enforcing the "you cannot take bunny with you" rule. Wave good bye😔

Screenshot_20240522_114203.jpg
Screenshot_20240522_114336.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahaha congrats to the TC here who called it re: balloons 🎈

Pretty sure that 400 represents the number of genuine followers you have, DimSim
Whoever said about the balloons you get an orchid but you can only borrow it as it will be given to bestie 709 later this week 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This alleged ordeal never ever sat right with me, there is something that just does not ring true. For a woman who lives her life online, love attention and a good sympathy post, it seems odd to me that she never shared this until the "me too" movement became a big thing.

I would feel terrible if it actually happened. But I dunno, doesn't seem legit to me.
I think this is a prime example of what happens when you lie and lose the trust of the public. Everything you do is now under scrutiny and people don’t believe that you’re telling the truth.

She has done that all by herself.

Reactions: 14

I still don’t get how she paid by internet banking !!! No taxi driver would have dropped her home in this condition I wouldn’t think

Reactions: 14
Love the new comment how Worker no1 interrupted dad on a zoom to say I did a big giant 💩 but lucky it was an internal call - don’t worry love they wouldn’t have been able to understand what he said and more to the point that is not something a kid with his speech ability (or lack thereof) would say - I did a big poopoo but not a big giant poo, she puts words in that kids mouth all the time!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Even if he said giant it wouldn’t have sounded correct. Gosh, she loves to share all! Who cares! Is this to prove he talks? Or he’s toilet trained? Thing is a child who has been toilet trained for a while wouldn’t be proud of that success because it’s just ‘normal’ for them by now. Until they become teenage boys and feel the need to share their bowel movements when it’s usually the word ‘dump’ or sh1t 🤣

• Haha
Love the new comment how Worker no1 interrupted dad on a zoom to say I did a big giant 💩 but lucky it was an internal call - don’t worry love they wouldn’t have been able to understand what he said and more to the point that is not something a kid with his speech ability (or lack thereof) would say - I did a big poopoo but not a big giant poo, she puts words in that kids mouth all the time!
Usually the kids scream out muuuummmm or daaadddd come wipe my bum I’ve done a poo 😂 clearly making tit up Simone

• Haha
I wonder if Canon are allowing flexible WFH arrangements or if it’s special for Trent because Simone can’t cope at home alone with her kids?

also a bit of advice for you Simone, see the attached pic. For instance your investment properties, you keep very quiet about those but now you’ve had them a while you could totally do a q & a about how you did it.

I don’t mean talking about your forever home. How are you building equity for your future? Do you use an adviser? Do you charge reasonable rent? Manage the properties yourself? If you get a good tax reduction will you be adjusting your rents to reflect that? Do you reward your tenants at Christmas? Or are they commercial tenants? You must have heaps of knowledge you can share about your honest and open journey in building personal wealth. With a disclaimer of course about your journey being personal to you.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
As if Tent was even home & boys werent at daycare.... truth seems to be something this women can't speak 🐒🐒🐒🐒

As if Tent was even home & boys werent at daycare.... truth seems to be something this women can't speak 🐒🐒🐒🐒
This ^^^

She loves trying to convince everyone Trent is home. And why on earth would you put up a post like that, telling all your bots the imaginary story of what your child said. #1 worker doesn't say words like that. Trent isn't home.

And IF it was true, why, as a mother would you think it appropriate to humiliate your child like that in public. Would she talk about Tents toilet escapades like that😡

Reactions: 12
Scammy's recently started following 'husvenue' and 'ranui accomodation'. You know what that means, Scammy and Tenty will be on another couple of **free** **not an ad / ad** weekends away soon and will share all of their wonderful adventures inside the gifted accommodation - can't wait 🙄🙃🤣

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.