Simone Anderson #50 Simone’s bot buying won’t cut the mustard, all her brand deals are turning to custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before I read the absolute dribble that followed, when I first saw
“POV we have shared a decade of our lives together”
I thought we were getting a “divorce statement”!!
She's trying to paint a picture of a happy family.

Then, when she finally admits Trenti is not in the family home, she can garner all the sympathy. She'll play the - "look at what I've gone through in my life card", and now we've separated, but I'm strong, I'll put the boys first.(make them work every harder) and I'll but another Merc

Reactions: 8
Looks like Maria (depressedmumdepressedchild) was copying Simones homework on how to defraud the public under a lie on donating to charity!!!!! Naughty naughty Maria!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Looks like Maria (depressedmumdepressedchild) was copying Simones homework on how to defraud the public under a lie on donating to charity!!!!! Naughty naughty Maria!!!!
Awwww they're like twinnys, Maria depressed mum travelling miles for a pie and now fake scammone driving to get her mail ages from home. Bless 💖
---
1000010343.jpg
wow ever thought of supporting NZ made scumb bag

Reactions: 6
Love how she blatantly shades Simone in the follow up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Love how she blatantly shades Simone in the follow up 😂
When she mentioned Simone last time she was talking about donations (directly or indirectly - I can’t quite remember), Simone unfollowed her on Instagram, so I wonder if Simone will see those stories!

• Wow
When she mentioned Simone last time she was talking about donations (directly or indirectly - I can’t quite remember), Simone unfollowed her on Instagram, so I wonder if Simone will see those stories!
Well Simone will read here and then go take a look 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Welllll a smidge of “respect” (if I can even call it that) to MFM as she is addressing it… simone was smarter and not as unhinged so was able to sweep it under the rug and to this day pretends that it didn’t happen!!!

Legit coming here with that screen shot. WTF? Is it a joke. She’s a psychopath
I've run out of alternate identities. Anything i set up now is blocked by her. Someone needs to post a response to that.

She has no conscience. She is just laughing at everyone each time she opens the door into her house or gets into the car. They came from $ meant for women and children escaping the most horrific time in their lives. How do you explain the to the boys when they ask. Trenti is just as culpable.

Reactions: 7
The woman who posted that is desperate to take off in the holistic spiritual healing sphere, but skating on her BScPsych degree… which is sickening considering a BScPsych is all about actual scientific theory in relation to psychology. Not “whoohaaa read my book of ideas that I stole from memes on the internets about how to improve your life by just thinking positive”

Reactions: 6
I.think she is so desperate to maintain engagement she will happily use a traumatic event, (which maybe not how she actually described it) as a means to garner sympathy, head pats, and followers.

In many ways this is the lowest form of engagement, and could she step any lower, we wait and watch.
Orgy not gang raped

Reactions: 10
Tik tok is up now too 😵💫
Is she trying to imply that her in the togs is her at 169kg. Because I call bullshit. Even with her tall frame. And I seriously don't see the relevance of it. Nor do I understand why people re share it and then she share their reshare. And mentioning the gang rape, why, then showing just her on a boat with all the men, could be interpreted as it was those men who did it. The whole poor me but yayyy me for getting 400 followers is just....f**ked.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Honestly, most people would say “dealing with the aftermath of sexual assault” or similar. Talking about being “gang raped” repeatedly is the Daily Mail headline version.

Reactions: 15
“Sitting here today celebrating the milestone of 400,000” which 90% are bots and she knows it 😂😂😂 babes your day is comming and I’m here for it. Your not celebrating your actually so desperate to still be relevant, you know the truth we know the truth and it will all come out very sooon!

scammy you can’t call it a gang rape when it’s organised I think you mean gang bang.

your disgusting and deserve all the bad karma that comes your way 😘

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.