Simone Anderson #5 I see it, I want, it, I tag it, I get it (for free)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine, as a DV charity, thinking that it's all good to lie about donating to a DV charity for years, personally pocket at least tens of thousands (if not hundreds of thousands) of dollars that were intended for that charity, stonewalling those who attempted to reveal said deception with legal threats, and then finally when she had to have those claims mediated through a legal process, producing a couple of receipts to show donations that only occurred after she had been called into question.

Oh yes...that definitely counts as that matter having "been resolved". Well, the matter may have been resolved legally, but the stain on her character has not, given that she has never publically admitted or apologised for the deception.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I did. My message possibly got lost in amongst all the “supportive” ones 😂
Could you also email directly to Help? It could circumvent the social media team who will be trying to save face and ignore.

Reactions: 4
Could you also email directly to Help? It could circumvent the social media team who will be trying to save face and ignore.

Yeah I want to but the fact it’ll likely go to someone who doesn’t give a tit

Reactions: 6
Including prices.......................................like she paid for them :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
1661402205464.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Will this be her next paid partnership...considering how full of tit she is

1661402409958.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Omg!! I actually feel physically ill seeing all this absolute 💩 bearing smeared online in some ‘heroic’ way. It’s not at all standing up for victims and being supportive it’s egotistical and it’s being done in such a deceitful way. Yes this forum discusses influenzas and their bullshit on the daily but no one supported those comments that have now been made into a reel and the people who wrote them are nowhere to be seen in here now.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Omg!! I actually feel physically ill seeing all this absolute 💩 bearing smeared online in some ‘heroic’ way. It’s not at all standing up for victims and being supportive it’s egotistical and it’s being done in such a deceitful way. Yes this forum discusses influenzas and their bullshit on the daily but no one supported those comments that have now been made into a reel and the people who wrote them are nowhere to be seen in here now.
I feel the same! She’s an absolute fraud and attention seeker. It’s so frustrating to see it and know that people believe all the bs she spins, like so frustrating. 😡😡😡

Reactions: 6
I think it was mentioned earlier, but if we mention Simone Anderson in each comment then will that influence search engine results?

Reactions: 8
She’s absolutely foul!! This is seriously angling for a news article because now “online haters have targeted a charity Instagram”. Except all the commenters were trying to do was correct the lies!

i can see how frustrating it is for those commenting, anyone who has been in a relationship with a toxic person will know how they love to spin a victim narrative to fudge the truth and make the person telling the truth look like the bad person. Simone is the toxic person. Which is one of the reasons why she will never openly admit what she did with Womans Refuge, because that will put everything she does for any charity work into a bad light. But until she does admit it, acknowledge it publicly, then she needs to accept that people are going to get angry when she tries to align herself with another charity just for head pats.

implying those messages were sent when she actively looked for them is victimhood. Then letting everyone believe she was sent them is deceitful. Also now showing the messages on here, calling out the really gross ones, is manipulative. And now involving some poor social media person of the charity into her lies and deceit is incredibly disgraceful.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What's the point when she's constantly posting EXACT locations of where she is

1661405239363.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Considering she makes it so easy for us to find her, at home, anywhere she goes etc, why is she even concerned about that. Not that I would because I'm not insane but you could stalk her with zero issues.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.