Simone Anderson #5 I see it, I want, it, I tag it, I get it (for free)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do you need a high chair with a newborn attachment? And she used it from one day old?? What did she take it to the hospital. Chris on a bike

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg!! I actually feel physically ill seeing all this absolute 💩 bearing smeared online in some ‘heroic’ way. It’s not at all standing up for victims and being supportive it’s egotistical and it’s being done in such a deceitful way. Yes this forum discusses influenzas and their bullshit on the daily but no one supported those comments that have now been made into a reel and the people who wrote them are nowhere to be seen in here now.
We’re the people who wrote them active before? Simone has been on tattle before under disguise, what’s not to say she wrote some of those nasty comments herself for fodder.

Reactions: 9
We’re the people who wrote them active before? Simone has been on tattle before under disguise, what’s not to say she wrote some of those nasty comments herself for fodder.
From what I read and have seen people writing, no they weren’t. They were new members or people who had been lurking for ages then suddenly, when everyone on here agreed that the SA would not be discussed no matter what views, these accounts started saying those yuck things.

Reactions: 9
From what I read and have seen people writing, no they weren’t. They were new members or people who had been lurking for ages then suddenly, when everyone on here agreed that the SA would not be discussed no matter what views, these accounts started saying those yuck things.
The account that made the worst comment viewed this thread half an hour ago. Hasn't commented since Tueaday

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I think what I find most frustrating as a SA survivor is that there is always the unknown about how truthful she is when it comes to everything she posts. And then when it's fabricated about how peoples crappy comments came about it just makes these charities look like they care more about engagement than they do truth.

Reactions: 7
Wow she must be feeling happy with herself !! So deceitful, she really needs to check herself out. Horrible horrible lady enomis. 😔

Reactions: 5
Is anyone going to email head office of the HELPAuckland?
Screenshots on here to state she was not sent them, but also screenshots of the original comments, I believe she edited and cut out to suit her natative, also thoses comments calling that individual out and put that you believe that Simone Anderson has made a account and wrote thoses Comments, who cares if they dont come back to you believing it but let them scratch their heads and figure it out themselfs.
As above if she can lie and steal from womens refuge charity she is more than capable of anything!
I'm sure they will be curious and Evan come read here.

Help Auckland has deleted all the comments again. 🙄

She likely has multiple accounts at any one time here let’s be real.
I was the one asking Help to correct their wording. I have been blocked for doing so.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know Help did put a content warning, but surely they should have posted tips etc at the same time? It was a weird post just sharing the admittedly horrible messages. Emonis may have been in contact w them suggesting it? So weird all around. And possibly triggering w/o responsible info also offered.

Reactions: 6
Considering she makes it so easy for us to find her, at home, anywhere she goes etc, why is she even concerned about that. Not that I would because I'm not insane but you could stalk her with zero issues.
Yes my thoughts exactly, she tells us where she is 24/7 anyway

Why do you need a high chair with a newborn attachment? And she used it from one day old?? What did she take it to the hospital. Chris on a bike
Probably because he's super advanced and started solids at one day old.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.