Simone Anderson #5 I see it, I want, it, I tag it, I get it (for free)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One last thing about her SA claim whether it is true or not.

Reporting it to the police could have possibly done so much good. CCTV footage would have been viewed from the bar she was at, along with other footage from cameras in streets etc. If this had been done, the 5 men who did this to her may have been identified and prosecuted - which means that they wouldn’t have been around or may not have had the chance to attack another woman in the future. By not doing this she has potentially put other people in danger. Not everything is about her. In her book she states that 'My friends were gentle with me, and encouraged me to go to the police, but I just didn't feel up to it’. This wasn’t about YOU Simone, it was about each and every woman it possibly happened to afterwards.

Can I also just note that someone’s been doing something in the background about the google search for ‘Simone Anderson Sexual assault’. The screenshot from earlier today shows tattle at number 3 result. Tonight when you search, tattle is number 4 and Help Auckland is right there bang at the top when it was never a result in the past.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Can we not just not question why someone did or didn't report an assault to the police? She was the victim, what ever action she took after was the what she thought best.

Reactions: 26

Reporting it to the police could have possibly done so much good. CCTV footage would have been viewed from the bar she was at, along with other footage from cameras in streets etc. If this had been done, the 5 men who did this to her may have been identified and prosecuted - which means that they wouldn’t have been around or may not have had the chance to attack another woman in the future. By not doing this she has potentially put other people in danger. Not everything is about her. In her book she states that 'My friends were gentle with me, and encouraged me to go to the police, but I just didn't feel up to it’. This wasn’t about YOU Simone, it was about each and every woman it possibly happened to afterwards.

Can I also just note that someone’s been doing something in the background about the google search for ‘Simone Anderson Sexual assault’. The screenshot from earlier today shows tattle at number 3 result. Tonight when you search, tattle is number 4 and Help Auckland is right there bang at the top when it was never a result in the past.
Google Ad words! I reckon Simone would have set this up, and it’s pay-per-click, so hit her where it hurts ;)
“Google Ads Keyword Planner—known as Google AdWords prior to 2018— is free for anyone with a Google Ads account to use for SEO keyword research. However, Google Ads does have a cost associated with pay-per-click campaigns.”

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Google Ad words! I reckon Simone would have set this up, and it’s pay-per-click, so hit her where it hurts ;)
“Google Ads Keyword Planner—known as Google AdWords prior to 2018— is free for anyone with a Google Ads account to use for SEO keyword research. However, Google Ads does have a cost associated with pay-per-click campaigns.”
Hah yeah this. Damage control.

Reactions: 3
Would this be done in partnership with Help Auckland? Is that why they have been censoring the criticism?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Christ on a cracker can we stop? You're just giving her more ammo. There's no right way to be a victim and comments like this are bonkers.

In other news, still will never wrap my head around promoting other sportswear brands. Surely the one she's made is perfect for her. Why would she need to wear anything else??

• Heart
Reactions: 23

And poof! The help Auckland result is gone

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I think he just got a fright seeing that crappy piece of art that he’ll have to lug around from flat to flat when he’s olderđŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł
Emphasis on "crappy" since it looks like he played with his own poo and she had it glazed to hang on the wall 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Google personalises your results based on browsing history

In private browsing mode I get this as the 4th result 👏 no Help Auckland in sight.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Yes, Simone, please tell these sheep exactly where those comments are from and name this site. Call this site whatever you want, but be honest about where those comments came from. You SOUGHT them out.

and the last attached picture, yeah, that’s the kind of engagement the really big brands want to have on a page. I cuss, but I can tell you now, the brands that Simone literally would gag to do business with, won’t touch her because of these posts. 😂 how do I know? I work for one of them, and I have friends that work for a few other of the big brands that influencers literally salivate over.

carry on Simone. Carry on.

Either you continue to read here and stew over the truths we talk about (Womans Refuge, grifting for everything), or you learn some self control and stop looking here.
Oh what are some of the “big brands” that they froth over? Don’t put yourself obviously but curious to know which brands are the most sought after

Claiming to be a “playcentre mum” now 😂😂😂
duck off she does not even know what playcentre is. Maybe a playgroup but I doubt she has time for that between beauty appointments

Last edited:
Ok you will have to provide proof or we might assume you are Simone and are here to plant the next lot of reels content.
Interesting that comment has been deleted đŸ€Ł
To anyone new scrolling here, this is an open forum we get the good and the bad. The comments Simone Anderson doctored and posted were from a small minority of tattlers. We do our best to report offensive tit but you’re allowed an opinion here, no one can moderate the chat. Simone can’t block you here. She has blocked so many kiwis over the years that she’s left with sheep and bots.
Now it’s almost 4am and I need to get the family out of bed #freshsheetfriday.

Hey @TapToClean you went to school with Simone? You’re in Advertising and Katy Thomas lives in your family home
.. but Simone giving blow jobs is something you wanted removed from the internet?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
First time comment for me... But since we know Simone reads here I thought I would take the time to let her know how she has made me feel as a first time mother! And I think thats why a large number of her followers have come to dislike her in the last year other then the obvious with Womens Refuge, being dishonest with her community and accepting every paid PR opportunity known to man which I find incrediably greedy whether its your job or not. You dont need to promote multiple skincare & activewear brands - just choose one. And especially when you flaunt all your freebies during what is a very difficult time for many with inflation.

But back to why I wanted to confront you Simone- because I know I will feel better after this and I really want you to be aware of the impact you have on others with such a large following! My son is 2 months older then A and I have not been as fortunate to have such an easy journey as you. I nearly died from my birth and had a really difficult recovery both physically and mentally. I remember vividly you going for a spray tan 1 week postpartumn and here was me wondering how I would get through the day. My son had severe reflux and was unbelieveably unsettled for a good 6 months. He has only just started sleeping through the night 15 months later but we still have many sleepless nights. He doesnt have a great relationship with food and we are currently under the hospital who are supporting us through these struggles. He is not considered thriving, a little delayed in his milestones and for this reason I dont think I have left him longer than 1 hour.. I dont go out, I cant remember the last time I got my nails done or did something for myself because my priority is my son. You can imagine the impact this has also had on my marriage as we dont often get the opportunity to have alone time. I understand everyones journey is different but I would of really appreciated you to be a bit more real with your audience. Stop flaunting how easy you have it, that your house is weirdly spotless 24/7, all the items your gifted which makes us feel like we are not providing enough for our kids, weekends away when you get to relax and make awesome memories with your family that we could only wish for, treatments you get to make you look put together all the time and the time you get to yourself to workout and wine and dine with your friends every week! Your are damaging to a vunerable new mum and you make us feel like we arent doing a good job! But I know I am because I can see through you! But I am scared for the mums that cant! I just want you to think about this & what you are achieving by showing us your empty washing basket every day? Because like me - there are mums sitting here with screaming children looking at a pile of laundry thats been sitting there for the week. I think its time you stepped back from instagram, paid PR gifts and gigs and just enjoy your family and how you are incrediably blessed with two healthy babies!
My heart goes out to you. My first born came with complications too, six months of colic, reflux and screaming day in day out. My time was spent 100 percent to my daughter as she was always quite anxious if I was out of reach. My father in law said one day “does that baby ever stop crying”. I remember having a bath at some ungodly hour in the morning with her trying to relax her and driving around with her on my car at midnight trying to get her to sleep. Her eyes would close until I got back home. Those days there were no brow bars, tanning bars and not much of anything, but even if there was I certainly did not want to do any of these things. Simone needs to enjoy Asher while he is young as god forbid when he starts talking back to her. I wish you all the best, you are doing an awesome job. X

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.