Simone Anderson #5 I see it, I want, it, I tag it, I get it (for free)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time comment for me... But since we know Simone reads here I thought I would take the time to let her know how she has made me feel as a first time mother! And I think thats why a large number of her followers have come to dislike her in the last year other then the obvious with Womens Refuge, being dishonest with her community and accepting every paid PR opportunity known to man which I find incrediably greedy whether its your job or not. You dont need to promote multiple skincare & activewear brands - just choose one. And especially when you flaunt all your freebies during what is a very difficult time for many with inflation.

But back to why I wanted to confront you Simone- because I know I will feel better after this and I really want you to be aware of the impact you have on others with such a large following! My son is 2 months older then A and I have not been as fortunate to have such an easy journey as you. I nearly died from my birth and had a really difficult recovery both physically and mentally. I remember vividly you going for a spray tan 1 week postpartumn and here was me wondering how I would get through the day. My son had severe reflux and was unbelieveably unsettled for a good 6 months. He has only just started sleeping through the night 15 months later but we still have many sleepless nights. He doesnt have a great relationship with food and we are currently under the hospital who are supporting us through these struggles. He is not considered thriving, a little delayed in his milestones and for this reason I dont think I have left him longer than 1 hour.. I dont go out, I cant remember the last time I got my nails done or did something for myself because my priority is my son. You can imagine the impact this has also had on my marriage as we dont often get the opportunity to have alone time. I understand everyones journey is different but I would of really appreciated you to be a bit more real with your audience. Stop flaunting how easy you have it, that your house is weirdly spotless 24/7, all the items your gifted which makes us feel like we are not providing enough for our kids, weekends away when you get to relax and make awesome memories with your family that we could only wish for, treatments you get to make you look put together all the time and the time you get to yourself to workout and wine and dine with your friends every week! Your are damaging to a vunerable new mum and you make us feel like we arent doing a good job! But I know I am because I can see through you! But I am scared for the mums that cant! I just want you to think about this & what you are achieving by showing us your empty washing basket every day? Because like me - there are mums sitting here with screaming children looking at a pile of laundry thats been sitting there for the week. I think its time you stepped back from instagram, paid PR gifts and gigs and just enjoy your family and how you are incrediably blessed with two healthy babies!

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I’ve private messaged them as well. As a survivor myself, this whole thing has really hit a nerve and makes me very very emotional. AGH.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Those comments have now been deleted. It seems like people want to assign you to one of two sides: either you believe Simone and her SA story or you are victim blaming. I do believe Simone and I don’t approve of those comments but I don’t like how she has manipulated this to make look like the comments were sent directly to her. Free speech gives people the right to make these comments.

Reactions: 15
I’m sending them the screenshots from Tattle to prove they were not sent to her directly. Wish me luck.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m sending them the screenshots from Tattle to prove they were not sent to her directly. Wish me luck.
Thank you! It’s the statement ‘sent directly to a survivor’ that we are contesting.
So frustrating!!!

Reactions: 10
I shared half my life story with them over private message to get the point across but get the feeling it’s some toxic-positivity-based 18 year old manning their Instagram.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Comments still there. I get what Help Auckland is saying as the comments that wete made are super gross and regardless of place shouldn't have been said. But weird hill to die on to say that they were sent directly to her
I do wonder if they are intentionally misunderstanding/ bring vague by saying they were specifically directed at her. Yes they were written about her but not sent to her

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe my comments were rude on the insta post 🤷🏻‍♀️ but I can't stand people lying about these kinds of things. Yes the comments made were crappy but lying about how they came about isn't it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.