Simone Anderson #5 I see it, I want, it, I tag it, I get it (for free)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work in the NGO space, and I know how fast we can move with little resource, so mistakes can be made on social media. But we would definitely front up if we made any, or let our audience know that we will double check.

Reactions: 6
The comments are definitely deleted now.
Well, that’s an organisation I’ve lost a little faith in now.
Same. Lucky I have support from Aviva/Womens Refuge (and I’m not in Auckland). It’s hard to see organisations like that have questionable morals (?) and ethics.

Watch her followers go up.........can someone monitor this please out of curiosity?

Reactions: 5
Same. Lucky I have support from Aviva/Womens Refuge (and I’m not in Auckland). It’s hard to see organisations like that have questionable morals (?) and ethics.
I think the social media ppl at HELP were more concerned with their engagement stats by tagging Simone, then the facts.

Reactions: 13
They are really trying to save face here, by saying they are messages ‘indirectly sent’… but that’s not what they meant in the first place at all.
It would be better if they just chucked that post in the bin. Sadly there is so much other victim blaming messages they could find online, without supporting a false narrative.

Reactions: 12
Imagine, as a DV charity, thinking that it's all good to lie about donating to a DV charity for years, personally pocket at least tens of thousands (if not hundreds of thousands) of dollars that were intended for that charity, stonewalling those who attempted to reveal said deception with legal threats, and then finally when she had to have those claims mediated through a legal process, producing a couple of receipts to show donations that only occurred after she had been called into question.

Oh yes...that definitely counts as that matter having "been resolved". Well, the matter may have been resolved legally, but the stain on her character has not, given that she has never publically admitted or apologised for the deception.

Reactions: 13
They are really trying to save face here, by saying they are messages ‘indirectly sent’… but that’s not what they meant in the first place at all.
God damn it. I want to scream. I hate injustice and lies. Yet again she’s shitting on an organisation based around the same issues. The duck is wrong with her?

They were quite happy to say they were directly sent before realising that was incorrect 🤷🏻‍♀️
Pick a story, any story 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
God damn it. I want to scream. I hate injustice and lies. Yet again she’s shitting on an organisation based around the same issues. The duck is wrong with her?

Pick a story, any story 😂
Just want to say I can’t even begin to imagine what you went through and how frustrating it must be to see her spin this.

• Heart
I would love to see her donation receipts because I bet they don't exist. And the bad thing is, she would have been able to claim it on her tax and got 1/3 back. People would be better off donating direct to charity, rather than giving to her, so they could get the tax refund.

Reactions: 9
I would love to see her donation receipts because I bet they don't exist. And the bad thing is, she would have been able to claim it on her tax and got 1/3 back. People would be better off donating direct to charity, rather than giving to her, so they could get the tax refund.
But she does have receipts….. from AFTER she was called out.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.