Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
First time comment for me... But since we know Simone reads here I thought I would take the time to let her know how she has made me feel as a first time mother! And I think thats why a large number of her followers have come to dislike her in the last year other then the obvious with Womens Refuge, being dishonest with her community and accepting every paid PR opportunity known to man which I find incrediably greedy whether its your job or not. You dont need to promote multiple skincare & activewear brands - just choose one. And especially when you flaunt all your freebies during what is a very difficult time for many with inflation.

But back to why I wanted to confront you Simone- because I know I will feel better after this and I really want you to be aware of the impact you have on others with such a large following! My son is 2 months older then A and I have not been as fortunate to have such an easy journey as you. I nearly died from my birth and had a really difficult recovery both physically and mentally. I remember vividly you going for a spray tan 1 week postpartumn and here was me wondering how I would get through the day. My son had severe reflux and was unbelieveably unsettled for a good 6 months. He has only just started sleeping through the night 15 months later but we still have many sleepless nights. He doesnt have a great relationship with food and we are currently under the hospital who are supporting us through these struggles. He is not considered thriving, a little delayed in his milestones and for this reason I dont think I have left him longer than 1 hour.. I dont go out, I cant remember the last time I got my nails done or did something for myself because my priority is my son. You can imagine the impact this has also had on my marriage as we dont often get the opportunity to have alone time. I understand everyones journey is different but I would of really appreciated you to be a bit more real with your audience. Stop flaunting how easy you have it, that your house is weirdly spotless 24/7, all the items your gifted which makes us feel like we are not providing enough for our kids, weekends away when you get to relax and make awesome memories with your family that we could only wish for, treatments you get to make you look put together all the time and the time you get to yourself to workout and wine and dine with your friends every week! Your are damaging to a vunerable new mum and you make us feel like we arent doing a good job! But I know I am because I can see through you! But I am scared for the mums that cant! I just want you to think about this & what you are achieving by showing us your empty washing basket every day? Because like me - there are mums sitting here with screaming children looking at a pile of laundry thats been sitting there for the week. I think its time you stepped back from instagram, paid PR gifts and gigs and just enjoy your family and how you are incrediably blessed with two healthy babies!

• Heart
Reactions: 62

simonescamderson

As much as I dislike her, those comments are all fucking rank and it’s right to call them out. I came here to chat about how she defrauded Women’s Refuge and how she’s a shit influencer, not see comments accusing her of faking SA and saying she was too fat to be assaulted. It’s gross and it derails all valid criticisms of her

Reactions: 46

Starstruck500

VIP Member
She was quite big then wasn’t she? Guys wouldn’t have liked it so much. Was watching the most attractive looking specimen either. God they had to be eating magic mushrooms a bloody desperate
What an awful thing to say. Anyone can be SA. Doesn’t matter their size, shape or what they look like.

Reactions: 45

Justpoppingontosay

Seeing as Simone reads here, I want her to know that as a victim of sexual abuse as both an child and an adult, I find your behaviour abhorrent. How do you sleep at night? You have intentionally manipulated those comments to make yourself look like more of a victim and by doing so, shit all over people like me. Do you know what it is like as a 30 year old woman to sit in a room and try and convince other people who don’t know you that the things that happened to me as a 10 year old, actually happened?

Fu k you and your attention seeking. F ck you for once again manipulating a charity trying to do some good just to boost your ego & boost engagement. Fuck you.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

louisa_no_morley

She was quite big then wasn’t she? Guys wouldn’t have liked it so much. Was watching the most attractive looking specimen either. God they had to be eating magic mushrooms a bloody desperate
Oof this aint it. I think you need to reevaluate some of your thinkings because this is a GROSS comment.

Reactions: 39

amys3910

I’ve read here for a while but I had to sign up after todays reel, and I hope Simone reads this for the sake of her followers.

That reel was one of the crassest, most insensitive and inconsiderate things I’ve seen any influencer do in a long time. Some of the comments made on this forum were over the line and completely inappropriate, and I understand if Simone was upset. But what in gods name was she thinking to then post them on Instagram?

When you have 316,000 followers (90% of whom are probably women) you can guarantee you will have thousands of women following you that will have suffered a sexual assault or violence against themselves. I understand being upset about comments you’ve read about yourself, but to post them to hundreds of thousands (not including if they then get pushed out into the Reels section) of women is a level of insensitive far beyond anything I’ve ever seen.

By doing this, you guarantee other women who have suffered sexual assaults will read those comments, and they wont care who they were originally aimed at. I wont quote any of the comments because I wont allow my words to be screenshot out of context, but there were plenty of comments in there that would break any woman’s heart who is struggling with her own assault. Not to mention making her feel guilty, or stupid when she isn’t to blame whatsoever.

A trigger warning in the caption serves no purpose of a Reel that automatically plays. No purpose at all.

I’ve never posted on this thread before, so from a personal perspective I don’t give a fuck if the Reel stays up. But I hope if Simone does read this it gets taken down for the sake of every other woman who will have to see it.

You can draw attention to negative culture surrounding stigmatisation of sexual assault without contributing to it by sharing hurtful statements.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Simone15

VIP Member
Wouldn’t surprise me if Simon gave birth to Sera Lilly she’s so far up her twat.

• Haha

scamfluencer

I can’t stand how cunning she is with tagging ‘paid partnership’. She either tags it in her grid posts and doesn’t tag in stories, add its later, or tags 5 different brands and doesn’t state which one is an ‘ad’.

But hey i am good friends with a couple of journalists at the herald. The last thing she needs is a couple more bad articles, or her credibility will be completely shot. Like 100% gone.

I don’t give a shit that ASA won’t do anything… I have in my friends ear for a while now, but I am going to up the anti and see what I can get written. I am just fed up. I have so much evidence of her doing this.

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Early suggestion for thread name number 6: Uses Tattle for head pats, but still has shit engagement stats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Theory: this account is Simone, writing nasty comments about herself so she can screenshot them for her pity posts … literally everyone else has condemned this gross attitude. This account is the only one who has made any kind of overly nasty comment, the others are just sharing opinions/doubts as Simone has been dishonest previously so they’re dubious …… (I personally don’t doubt her story and will never

• Wow

Ehmmmmm….

Hello friends! Long time lurker, first time poster! I’m so glad I’ve found the place on the internet where this vacuous, illiterate defrauder is being held accountable for her inanity!
I finally hit the bullet and made an account because I simply will NOT tolerate being called a ‘thick cunt’ by someone who doesn’t know the difference between to and too! HOW has this woman ‘written’ TWO (not to!) books?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Well.... that was predictable.

Narcissist handbook 101 - If they can't control you (tattle), they'll try to control what others think of you.
I’m in mental health and can tell you right now she is a narcissist through and through. The excessive amount of control she needs in her life is very typical of narc behaviours. Think about what it has taken for her to create those videos - she has scanned this page, copied and pasted and then edited comments to suit her specific narrative (that she is being attacked personally with DMs) and then proceeded to make a video. And at no stage of this, did she think hey maybe this is unhealthy behaviour. She can’t control this website, and is trying to find a way to control the narrative instead. Narcissists cannot handle criticism which is very evident in how she continually blocks anyone who doesn’t agree with her specific opinion.

I actually hope you see this Simone and seek some help for your compulsive behaviours before they affect your children

• Heart
Reactions: 32

pippio

Skeet said said earlier in the week that Simone long ago offered to join a live with her and discuss everything. I for one would welcome Simone joining this page as herself and answering our questions. So much of what is said on here could easily be settled by her if she just addressed it.

We know she reads here so Simone feel free to sign up as yourself and maybe we can all have a constructive conversation? this is not unheard of, there are many threads on tattle where the influencer has joined the thread to clear up misconceptions and answer questions.

By blocking people off your own page people will always look elsewhere to voice their opinion. You have every right to block people as we have to have discussions here. I get the blocking negativity off your page but why then chase it but reading through the comments of the very people you have tried to eliminate from your life?

Reactions: 32

simonolata

Fuck this is a revolting comment. It’s shit like this that gives Tattle a bad name rather than the forum it’s designed to be. I hope you take a really long, hard look in the mirror today. Yuck.

Reactions: 31

InInfluencersweTrUsT

Chatty Member
Yep you can't do it, noone can and neither can Simon. Difference is you don't pretend you can do it like she does.
I did exactly what Simone does when I had my first baby. Everything was perfect. House, food, working out, perfect hair and make up 100% of the time. I wanted the "perfect life"...
Till I had a mental break down. Ended up in hospital with exhaustion then had to have a nurse 24/7 for 3 months to watch out for me that I wasn't doing to much. I have extreme OCD. Watching Simone give me PTSD (not just saying it but diagnosed) she was bad for my mental health but more so - I am actually worried about what is going on behind the scenes. That crying video was me - almost daily when no one was around. I was so overwhelmed with my self imposed "standards".
I really hope she can see this and seek help. CBT saved my life. Literally.

• Heart
Reactions: 30