Simone Anderson #45 women's refuge money thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop the bus! Thread #45 is here!

As @thermominx rightfully stated, NO TIME FOR RHYMES, THERE'S BEEN A CRIME! and we aren't just talking about Simmo's crimes against fashion and Photoshop fails.

Thank you to @#gifted# for the thread name. Simple like our girl, but effective, unlike her efforts to provide proof about her donations to Women's Refuge before June 2022 when Makaia Carr questioned proof of donations from Simone raised by selling items GIFTED to her on Simone's Secondhand Wardrobe FB group. Please find the wiki if you need to brush up on this spicy topic

Your prize is the most incredible outdoor beanbags inspired by Bananas in Pyjamas, 5 pairs of the the most buttery soft active wear leggings (Embrace brand not included), and an epic dinner of your choice prepared at 12pm with the Thermomix. In lieu of a designer purse from DHGate, Tent is taking you on a journey. No, not to a $1200/night Airbnb in a coastal town that you absolutely MUST NOT POST ABOUT, I mean Isagenix! I will include a couple of snaps from one of our TCs who dug deep for these gems. You too can lose 1kg in 28 days if you have the frontal lobotomy required to join any MLM scheme.

Please collect it at the crack of sparrow's fart from Hobsonville F45, but only after 4am training

For the rest of you TCs, please enjoy this reminder of why we do not accept #grifted fillers!

Love you all xoxo

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

As @thermominx rightfully stated, NO TIME FOR RHYMES, THERE'S BEEN A CRIME! and we aren't just talking about Simmo's crimes against fashion and Photoshop fails.

Thank you to @#gifted# for the thread name. Simple like our girl, but effective, unlike her efforts to provide proof about her donations to Women's Refuge before June 2022 when Makaia Carr questioned proof of donations from Simone raised by selling items GIFTED to her on Simone's Secondhand Wardrobe FB group. Please find the wiki if you need to brush up on this spicy topic

Your prize is the most incredible outdoor beanbags inspired by Bananas in Pyjamas, 5 pairs of the the most buttery soft active wear leggings (Embrace brand not included), and an epic dinner of your choice prepared at 12pm with the Thermomix. In lieu of a designer purse from DHGate, Tent is taking you on a journey. No, not to a $1200/night Airbnb in a coastal town that you absolutely MUST NOT POST ABOUT, I mean Isagenix! I will include a couple of snaps from one of our TCs who dug deep for these gems. You too can lose 1kg in 28 days if you have the frontal lobotomy required to join any MLM scheme.

Please collect it at the crack of sparrow's fart from Hobsonville F45, but only after 4am training

For the rest of you TCs, please enjoy this reminder of why we do not accept #grifted fillers!

Love you all xoxo
holy tit so Tent has been a scammer/man-hun since waaaaaay back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder where Trenti gets his Botox. There's a lot of lines for a young guy in that picture..nicely smoothed out now.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Love you all xoxo
What in the corpse bride is that last picture

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Love you all xoxo
Love this intro 🙌🏼 you have the BEST way with words!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wouldn't be recommending Mila Mae candles or room spray. They are so potent I had to throw both scents of room spray out. Disgusting 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She was very close to dropping to 309k so of course she’s doing a giveaway. Rinse and repeat Simmo. Time to get back all those followers that have dropped off since your last giveaway.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my God.... on FB "winner will be notified" . Arrh when, you are SO tit & lazy with content.

Have you done a BOT buy up some very dodgey new followers...
So the other two accounts are giving away a decent amount of product, what the duck is Sumo giving away? She does nothing but reaps all the benefits 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
A years worth of candles....but you only get a month?? 🤔🤔. Sue burns a shitload more than that in one month alone.
Same with the flowers. Sue gets her weekly subscription but the giveaway is only for once a month too. (Though her flowers are from a different freebie)
Also once a month candles? How often does Sue gets hers? Are they actually candles that burn quite fast and last for very little amount of time?

Reactions: 6
A years worth of candles....but you only get a month?? 🤔🤔. Sue burns a shitload more than that in one month alone.
Same with the flowers. Sue gets her weekly subscription but the giveaway is only for once a month too. (Though her flowers are from a different freebie)
Chances are most of her followers already follow those accounts, given how often she advertises. Her new followers in theory should be minimal.

what’s this 👀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.